Chapter 67 - The Auction : Seventy-one million........

Emmeline POV

"So what do you say?"

"You are lying"

"We have only 60 seconds--

"It isn't possible"

"It so is, now tell me are we going up in flames or will you tell me what we want?"

"She will die with me"

"Who cares" I glared at him, "you're gone, she is gone and I am gone, Xavier will be safe and no one would care" he shrugged, "and now we have only 45 seconds, and we can't reset the timer"

"This was a very bad plan" I mumbled looking at horrid faces.

48 Hours Ago

I walked to the car with Nick holding my hand, "Be safe"

"Nope I am going dive right into the fire" he rolled his sterling eyes, "what?" I smirked.

"I don't appreciate your humor right now princess"

"I aimed to displease you Mr. Viotto" he grumbled under his breath walking away as I stifled my laugh, "hey baby!" I yelled as he turned around, "love you!" I grinned and winked.

"You are scared" Ethan stated, I raised an eyebrow at him, "you didn't tell him did you?"

"Hmmm...about that" I drawled out.

"Fuck Emmy you didn't say it to him!" I bit my lip sheepishly, "go and confess right now"

I pouted, "But Ethy he wouldn't let me go"

"For godsake Emmeline go!" He threatened. I put my tongue out at him, "and before I make you"

"You grumpy old man can't do anything to me" he started chasing me and I crashed into Nick's arms.

"What's with you two?" He questioned as Ethan stared pointedly at me.

"Ethy wouldn't just shut up about rambling how alluring Altro 5 is"

Altro 5 was one of the three women who was strong, had a nice figure, and kicked Ethan's ass when he decided to call her by her name Marinette, which she hates, just to annoy her.

Ethan's little crush didn't go unnoticed by me or Kaeden, so we made it our mission to tease him about it.

Kaeden burst out laughing as Ethan turned a shade of red, Nicholas shook his head at us.

"I think it sounds great hearing Ethy from her than me" Kae stated as Ethan glared at me, I winked at him

He smirked, "What Emmy wants to say is" I narrowed my eyes at him, "she will be helping me clean the mess we created" he put his arm around my shoulder, "isn't it right lovely?" I elbowed him in his side, he hunched a bit, putting a forced smile I looked at Kae and Nick.

"For some matter I don't like the two of them being like this, being so friendly" Nick voiced out his opinion.

"We just need to hope that they won't burn the whole house down" Kae replied.

"Nah we would just burn the whole garden while we are at it" both of us smirked before looking at them.

Nick shook his head and kissed my forehead when Ethan released me, "it will be only you two, Eve and Altro in the house will you be okay?"

"I don't know why you need Levine and 29 Altros and also Ryker and the Dark Angels with you and Kae but I'll be okay" I wrapped my hands around his torso, "You are leaving me with the strongest man in the Altros, the second-best assassin and a duffer" Kae snickered at Ethan who rolled his eyes, "plus don't forget I am the best assassin in the world" I winked.