Chapter 36 - Two Hours' Is His Warning Time

Gabriella POV

"I am sure you have a lot of questions Gabriella" he emphasized on my name smirking knowingly that I was hiding and betraying the three men that was watching us.

"Why did you ask for me?" I growled angrily. The blood trickling down his nose pleased me for a second but my knuckles had his blood on them too. I didn't want anything of this evil man on me.

"We brought her now it is time for you to hold the end of our bargain" Alek stepped forward cutting Owen from answering.

"I did say I would answer your questions if you brought her to me" Owen smirked evilly in Alek's direction, "but I didn't tell who I would answer those questions to"

The guys looked puzzled at him, "You will speak to her only am I right?"

"That's why Nicholas you are my favourite" Owen grinned.

"She is not staying here with you alone" he growled at Owen pulling me to his side, "either answer the questions or I can send your dead body to your son"

Owen acted like he was weighing the options when he didn't actually. He looked in my direction, I glared at him, I knew what he wanted me to do.

"It's fine Alek" I placed my hand on his bicep, " I know what you want to ask and if being alone with him gives you the answers that you want then be it"

"Gabr--

"He is tied up Alek he can't do anything to me" I cut him off. I knew the guys wanted Rayna's whereabouts from Owen since he was the perfect link and I too wanted something and Owen had the answers.

"But h--

"She is right Alek" Zane cut off him this time, "Owen wouldn't answer us and we need to find Rayna before it is too late"

Rayna must be someone who was close to them that both Alek and Zane was worried about her. I was jealous about this Rayna girl because she seems to be their main concern now.

"You are right" Alek sighed eying Owen, "he wouldn't answer me"

"You need you to switch off the cameras" Owen stated, "I am not going to speak a word about Yvette until you show me that we are not been surveyed"

"You gotta to be kidding me" Ethan grumbled in response

"I am not disabling the cameras" Alek narrowed his eyes glaring at him, "you are keeping her for the answers so I am not doing anything whatsoever that will give you an advantage"

"I am tied up Nicholas" Owen pouted fakely. Even I couldn't allow the guys to spy or listen to us. I walked to the lamps on the end and removed the camera, then walking to the small closet I removed the cameras placed on the lock and on the two sides, walking towards the door we entered, I removed the black camera. I saw Ethan gawking at me in surprised yet amused. And knowing Ethan this wasn't all. I saw the smug look on his face as I handed the mini cameras to him

"Oh don't look so smug" I said walking to the tools table and taking the equipment I wanted, then walked to the small crack on the wall. I turned around smirking and smashed the wall making the crack more wider, and took the mini black camera, "here"

"She always knows" Owen input.

I didn't like Owen commenting at all, if he slips up my name then everything would be over

"There's something going on isn't it?" Alek whispered, his voice cold and detached. I sighed as we walked out of the room. He grabbed my wrist, "what are you doing Gabriella?" I looked down, "you wanted privacy as much as Owen does, what is that you are not telling us?"