Chapter 26 - Elise Grey

Gabriella POV

A deal was a deal.

The Bugatti was in Alek's house since I couldn't take it anywhere else. I was the hot topic in college. Everyone was staring at me since the word got out.

"I hate this" I mumbled as I hid my face with the locker

"Girl you put those Canadians in their place" Lexi smirked

"But this" I pointed at the crowd, "I didn't sign up for this" I put the Lit book in and hesitantly closed and locked the locker.

"You can't hide Gabby" Lucas kissed my cheek smiling, "you are a star"

"I don't want this" I groaned wiping the spot he kissed

"Well deal with it" he said as we walked out of school grounds.

"Gabbs" Daniel held my hand as we watched everyone leave, "Jav and I have been waiting to ask you something"

"What is it?" he looked around, "wanna get in the car first?" they nodded, we walked to Jav's car and got in, "tell me?"

"When are you going to tell them?"

"I plan to hide it as long as I can Daniel"

He shook his head, "Would you be able to?" I shrugged, "Gabbs I know it is hurting you more than anyone about the fact that you are hiding yourself"

"What can I do?"

"I just don't get it, why do you let Logan use you?" Jav questioned, "Lucas knows that you are not staying at the Scythe Mafia at your own will but still he doesn't say anything and Louis knows that you are not Logan's daughter and they knew very well that you were linked to Alek by blood that was the reason why Lucas had no option but let Alek question you at the gala--

"Yet they never told you--

I cut both of them off, "Guys I know you are worried about me and I am thankful for that, I am thankful that you guys came with me and stayed besides me when those two left me but I can't stop everyone from using me"

"You suffered a lot and still you are suffering" Jav hugged me, "I hate the fact that you are not ordering us to kill Logan and the rest"

"I also hate the fact that everyone thinks that the Dark Angels are protecting the Scythe Mafia, only if they knew that in fact we are protecting you" Daniel sighed, "if they knew then no one would use you or make you sad"

I hugged the two, "I know about it and that's all that matters" I smiled, "I need to get back"

"If anything happens between you and the Blood Royals, come back to us we will be with Louis, just run to the DarkStreets Mafia and we will be there because Louis said that his mafia doors are always opened to you"

"I will don't worry" I spoke, "just find everything you can about Case 3M2RNUSC"

***********

"Sia!" I yelled out

"I am in the kitchen!" she yelled back, I put my bag on the sofa and walked to the kitchen where she was baking cake, "It's Ethan's birthday we need to go to their house"

Alek and the guys shifted to a new place, leaving me and Sia in the house I was already accustomed to. It was a sudden choice but it happened. They were close by but we still had to travel

"Do you know why Alek suddenly decided to leave?" I sat on the stool biting the strawberries I took from the fridge.

"All he told was that I had to stay here with you" she shrugged, Sia and I had got a lot closer in the past two months, there was no attacks, no kidnappings for me because of the nanobot in my body. The only thing that was disturbing me was the sudden silence in this house.