Chapter 61 - One answer

Emmeline POV

"No matter what stick together understand?" Nick looked at the two of us and we nodded our heads in response.

"We need to relax, anyone who is following us might get the idea that we know" Kae spoke, "just act like you really wanna be here"

Acting like I wanna be here?

Nick draped his arms around my neck and settled them closer to my stomach, he leaned in closer to my ear and whispered, "You've always wanted to come here with Eve so enjoy it princess" his husky voice sent chills down my body.

No man had or will have that effect on me, my body only responds to him, even when we are in this mess, I felt safe in his arms.

"I don't think I can Nick, knowing that someone is watching and following me" I sighed, I don't want to show that I was happy with the four people here, Levine had become a part in my life, a person that was willingly to be with us, a person I am willingly to protect.

"There is always someone watching you princess, you shine there is no way I cannot watch and follow you" he tightened his hold, it was a bit hard to walk like this, "I won't let anyone near you, enjoy before we have to get back to our work"

I looked at Eve, her eyes wandering to all the wheels, rides and shops in the park, it had been our wish to come here since we met, since we were locked from the world and now we have been given a chance to explore and experience this rare moment, and all the times I passed carnivals and parks I didn't have the heart to go inside and have fun because Eve was never with me.

She looked at me and smiled, her hands intertwined with Kae's, "Ready?" she asked, the doubt she and I had moments ago was gone away thanks to these two amazing men by our side, they had become our worlds now, everything to me and Eve, who were lost and afraid of trusting anyone other than themselves and each other, they had crashed into our lives momentarily five years ago and now they had made homes inside our hearts.

"Ready" I smiled as Nick and Kae released the two of us, we jumped up excitedly, the three of them chuckled at us, "Oh don't you dare laugh" I huffed and wrapped my hand in Eve's

"But Ms. Emmeline you two looked like 5 year olds that were given candy" Levine smiled at us.

"Levine you ready?" Eve smirked, the three guys looked at us,

"For what Ms. Evelana?" He questioned, we smiled evilly

"I hate that look in your faces" Kae shook his head, "you two are upto no good"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"AHHHHH!!! I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE!!"

"STOP BEING A BABY KAEDEN!!" Eve yelled back, the wind was blowing with full force, no mercy at the people who met its wrath.

"YOU ENJOYING?!" Nick yelled, it was a bit hard to hear what he was saying.

"I AM ENJOYING WATCHING THESE TWO BICKER EVEN WHEN WE ARE HIGH UP IN THE AIR!" I shouted, his laughter filled my ears.

"OH FUCK HERE WE GO DOWN AGAIN!" Kaeden cursed angrily as the drop tower ride sprang into action.

Eve yelled and laughed excitedly so did I but I couldn't say the same thing for the three men, my eyes wandered into Nick's, he had shut his eyes tightly and grasped the handle hard, I wanted to take a picture of his cute little scared face, we neared to the ground and the ride stopped. The gears that protected us from falling rose up and we removed the belt strapped around our waists.

"I feel guilty for choosing that" Eve murmured, "look at the three faces" she smirked and the two of us were in a fit of laughs.

"Tell me again why we love them?" Kaeden scoffed and turned his back to us.