Chapter 68 - Circle of fire

Nicholas POV

"She will be fine" Kae pat my shoulder

"I don't know Kae, we didn't even tell her and Ethan the plan when everyone else knew"

"Oh she will be fine" he chuckled,, "but I can't help feeling something is off"

I glared at him, "Great! A positive and negative thought all in one sentence"

"The last thing she will do is mess with them, and then it would be a problem" Dominic smirked, "don't worry Carlos and the Altros are both with them so is Ethan, Ryker and Eve"

"Yeah I don't have to worry about the rest, because my damn woman would put her life at risk for them" I rolled my eyes knowing she wouldn't think thrice about it.

"Let's hope for the best shall we?"

"Yeah" I mumbled, "you stay better stay alive since I plan on killing you myself because you hid the fact that you are fucking my sister"

"Nick, I love her man" Dom spoke

"You better"

Princess you better be alive.

*************

"Alright everyone ready, be with the troops and most of all stay alive" I ordered, "we know how much a sly is Santiago so be careful of the traps" everyone nodded,

"Even if this isn't their headquarters it has a tight security just as the HQ" Derek spoke

"Alright then, lets take Xavier away"

95% of the men were of my Kingdom while the rest 5% was of Derek's Kingdom, although I do not trust him with my life, I had to take the risk, hoping that neither princess or I was wrong.

"Princess?" she hmmed, "what if I were to form an alliance with Derek?" she whipped her head around to face me.

"An alliance with Derek?" I nodded, "reason?"

"Isn't it better to form an alliance with them, seeing that Derek wants to help us?"

"And you believe that?" she raised an eyebrow, "you literally was going to murder him for looking my way"

I walked to her and sat on the bed, "I would murder anyone who looks in your way, and he is no exception" I held her hands, "so what do you think about it" she stared at me thinking.

"Do what you think is right don't let others tell you what's right"

"Well you are not others" I stated firmly as she smirked

"All I am saying is baby" she inched closer to me, "always do what you think is right even if it ends up proving you wrong in the long run don't let me interfere with your decisions, just know that I'll be right here for you whether you are right or wrong"

"I love you" I wanted her to hear it all the time, that if I wouldn't be able to make it come back, I will still be happy to know that I told her my feelings

"I love you" she smiled.

I signaled the men to move forward, six groups going in six directions, we crouched down as the lights flickered to our direction, waiting for a few seconds we continued in our path.

"Alright tell me if you find anything, we are going in" I whispered.

"Isn't this too easy?" Kae mumbled, "I feel like we are walking into a perfectly laid trap"

"Let's just find Xavier" I said hiding on the corner waiting for the guards to pass and jumped through the small balcony, the rest of my group doing the same.