Chapter 52 - Heads up

Gabriella POV

"What do we do now Ryker?" I whisper hissed, "we can't harm Kyle at all and I don't see a way to separate Uriel and Kyle"

"I thought Kyle died?" Ria stared at me from her place, "mom didn't say anything about him being alive Gabby so what do you mean that the man standing next to Uriel is Kyle?"

"Ria I need you to calm down okay?" Damon spoke, "we can't have our cover blown so take a deep breath and stay calm"

"Ryker?" Eve fake smiled and placed the tall glasses on the table, as a man eyed her lustfully.

We were away from the civilians that came to the club to party. We were on the second floor that was booked for this function only.

"Emmy you need to grab Uriel's attention, he is our ticket to the VIP event so you do that" Ryker said after a few minutes of silence, "Eve knock on Kyle so that his suit is ruined, make sure to make it look like an accident"

"Okay" were our responses. I dumped Blaze and looked for a way to make Uriel come to me rather than I go to him.

Uriel was hot, any woman with perfect eyes and style could see that. He was a living hot eye candy, unfortunately I already have someone who surpasses Uriel's merits so I guess he is not for me.

"Emmy whenever you are ready I am too, just give me signal" Eve told.

Uriel was already looking and eyeing the women in the room, it would be a bit difficult seeing the women already working their moves on him.

"Eve on the count of three walk towards them" I nod at her smirking.

"What is your plan?" Blaze asked, "be careful he is not like the other people you two have dealt with before"

"Well leave it to us to take you by surprise Blazey" I winked at him and got down from my stool making my dress, "Eve ready?"

"Ready"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I acted as if I was falling and knocked Eve over so that her tray of drinks fell all over Kyle, he quickly stepped back to avoid the glasses falling on his shoe but the damage was already done. He was wet all over. But there was a small twist to my plan instead of acting like I slipped due to the liquid contents on the floor, I actually slipped, I shut my eyes waiting for the fall that never came.

"Caught you" his soft voice opened my eyes. I looked at his deep blue eyes that twinkled, his lips that were smiling at me. If you met him on the outside of my world, you would easily mistake him for an average good looking guy with no dark secrets.

That's why they say appearances can be deceptive.

"Thank you" he helped me up, he kept a tight hold on my waist.

"I am so sorry sir, I am sorry" Eve apologised at Kyle, "the restroom is right this way sir" she pointed at the end of the floor.

It was a long way, just the amount of time I need to seduce Uriel so that he invites me to the event.

Kyle looked hesitantly at Uriel, "it's okay go and clean yourself up" he nodded.

I made way to Eve and Kyle, thankful that he didn't recognised us, I stepped back and to my luck I stepped on the liquid and slipped again.

Talk about luck.

"Now now pretty, you can't be falling on me so that I have to catch you everytime" I blinked my eyes at his smirking face, "if this happens again I'll shall think it is fate" he winked