Chapter 75 - Sacrificial Family

Emmy POV

All things must come to an end and a good strategy always needs good executioners.

And that's why I am lucky to have these souls besides me to fight this war. A war that needs to end with us. A war that will free us all.

"You stay next to me okay?"

"Babe, you are asking the best assassin to stay next to you?" I raised my eyebrow, "love, I didn't go through all kinds of torture to hide behind you" he rolled his eyes at my wink.

"Seems like the assassin is back" Jav smirked

"I never left"

*****

"Haven't anyone told you that it is shameless to come in without knocking?" Aunt Nylah chuckled out loud

"Hasn't anyone told you that it is plain stupidity to leave the door opened?" I yelled back as Nick threw the smoke grenade.

What kind of description would be able to explain the current situation? What kind of fighting styles could explain the pain we were feeling? What kind of feelings should be able to explain how we felt as we fought this war against our family and the people who brought us into this world?

I kicked Elizabeth's gun from her hand and head locked her, "Stop this Liz!"

"No!" she head butted me, I staggered back wiping the blood coming out of my nose

"What did I ever do to you?!" I yelled as I blocked her punches

"Did to me?! You had my family, claimed the person I loved, became the princess of the mafia, became the girl everyone wanted!"

I punched her face, "And you see that as a good thing! For all my life I was being chased and nearly killed! I would do fucking anything to stay away from this world, to be far away with Nick"

Maybe I shouldn't have brought Nick's name to this. Liz screamed angrily as her punches became more violent and harder.

It was fascinating, a mother's protective instinct, instead of my hands shielding my face and the side of my body, my hands took its defensive stance on my stomach. My body was aching but nothing could overpower my protection to this growing muffin.

I struck my leg to her leg making her unbalanced.

"Never underestimate me just because I saved you once"

"You shouldn't have saved me" she said defeatedly as I almost vomited when I saw that the steel bar had penetrated through her skin, "and maybe this was supposed to happen but remember Emmy" she coughed out blood, "I will never forgive you for ruining my life"

"You ruined it yourself while thinking that I ruined it"

"How cruel can you be to kill your own sister?" he chuckled, "I wonder whether you would kill the person who sticked by your side all life?"

"Yes, I would" I pointed Liz's gun at him, "cause you never were a part of my life"

"Are you going to kill your father?"

"Father?" I scoffed, "you never became a father to me, all you ever were was a fucking stranger that put me in death's path every single time"

The wannabe's of me were killing everyone like machines and until Javen is back there was no way we could stop them.

"You know amongst everything, I did consider you as my daughter and I loved as my daughter because I honestly wanted you to join me-

"For what?"