Chapter 2 - Neutral Ground

Gabriella POV

"So these files contain everything you need to know" Bryan started explaining as I rummaged through the papers

"Okay anyways the college Ridgewood High will be a neutral ground that means any other gang, Mafia will be there too, so be careful, especially you Gabriella, be with us All. The. Time"

"Yes sir" I mocked at him as he rolled his eyes, "Alright guys, Bryan you said there were other gangs too right?"

"Yeah why?" he looked at me questionedly

"Did you find any intel on the gangs there?"

"Yeah from what I have gathered the gangs which are attending the college will be the Snakes which has 225 members, Nortenos 240 and Surtenos 242"

"Aren't there too many of them?"

"Yes Lexi gangs don't attack because they have less resources so they come in more numbers plus they don't have to protect their turf unless they cause troubles" Jav answered her question

"Okay so the Mafias will be The Arsonists which have 15 members attending and The Blood Royals they have 10 members attending and I also found out that the heir to the Royals is attending the college so is the Dark Streets and CriminalZ just like us so Gabby don't run your mouth and blow your cover off"

"Puh-lease when did I ever get even closer to doing that?"

"At the mall"

"At the airport"

"Oh on the shipping area"

"At the club"

"At—

"Fine! Fine I got it but no one saw anything because I always go out in night" I raised my hands in surrender as all three laughed, "but I do have a question"

"Shoot"

"Why does the Royals need to come to Italy when they are controlling the Russian and Chinese Mafia plus some others?"

I knew from the beginning that it was only a matter of time before they return.

"It may not be the only neutral ground where young people can stay and study but most of the resources and alliances are made in Italy plus it is an oath from all the mafias and gangs that the land around the college isn't going to be attacked since the heirs and the elite teams are there"

"What happens if this oath is broken?" Lexi asked Bryan. She was still learning about the mafia life.

"It is considered as a direct attack to the Mafias and Gangs, basically it calls war and it is actually a suicide mission"

"But if the attack happens and destroys the school what is the point of taking revenge since the heirs have died anyways"

"It is in the bloods to avenge their loved ones and fortunately it doesn't come to that since Italy is the most secured place and attacking on it, I don't think so" he said, "and be careful there are people who don't have any idea of who we are basically doesn't know anything about the underworld"

No country, no place is secured enough to stop certain people achieving their bloodthirst desires.

And that is the harsh reality I experienced.

Bryan showed us the pictures of everyone in the college and the gangs they are belonging to. Unfortunately Michael is the leader of the Snakes so he will be there too. The only problem was we didn't know who the new Royals were, they were surprised that Bryan couldn't find any information since he basically was the best in anything involving hacking and computers.

Lexi too was but she does the accounting and financing stuff. Jav was the muscular one but you cannot guess at first and he is my personal bodyguard.

And me well I was only the heir to a very dangerous throne, the best racer on the streets, the skilled one in archery and combat.

And I very well knew who the new Royals were.