Chapter 29 - Reasons

Gabriella POV

Stares and whispers were the only thing I got and heard through the whole week, my sign was still on the ground, my car was sent to repair as some of the catalytic convertor and the muffler weren't working.

I was known in this college for five reasons, one for insulting an popular boy Michael Cheran, two for solving two hard math questions and winning the Black Car, three for being at the popular table, four for being the girl who rejected the hot guys, but I have to admit some of these guys were hot just not my type, five for putting the wannabe queen in their place these five reasons where for the normal people but there were three other reasons for the underworld, six known as the person carrying the tech codes, seven for having a blood oath with the top Mafia and Alek revealing that I was off limits and last and the most important one having my identity as Bleeding Heart revealed.

Some were shocked while others were doubting me, Michael's smirk when he got out of his car made me realize that it was his plan all along. He wanted to expose me, I didn't know how he got to know but something wasn't right. I didn't want it to be revealed but secrets are bound to come out when you least expect them to

Everyone was looking at me skeptically as I walked the hallway. Even if the others were with me, I felt exposed. Blood Royals were surprised too but Ethan said he had a hunch when he saw how I drove to the docks. Zane was angry at first saying that he was my biggest admirer and all the time his idol was in front of me

"I fucking always wanted to meet him I mean her because I watched his...her racing ever since he I mean she came and won the race against The Hulky who now is ashamed to come forward"

"I can't believe it Gabbs that you were the Bleeding Heart who broke the Nightingale's illegal world record"

Everyone was shocked that a girl beat the Nightingale. A girl who they haven't seen in their lives until she came to Ridgewood High.

Nightingale the legend of racing. No one has ever seen him. The last time anyone heard of him was five years ago.

********************

Everything was in chaos in my mind, in my college life, in my house and basically everything in my life. I was at the house where I have to grown to like in the past few months, the house was quiet since no one except me was here.

I punched hard at the punching bag, my knuckles were bleeding but it only made me hit harder, the bag swung back and forward, left and right as I punched the bag non-stop, the gun didn't calm my nerves down it only drove them mad, I wanted to feel numb, to feel like there's no feeling. The gym door opened, meaning only the original owners were here.

"You seem angry" I ignored his voice, "what about a round in the ring?"

"Deal" we both walked to the ring

"Don't cry when you lose" he smirked

"Zane I don't whine like you" I smirked back, "count on three"

"1"

"2"

"3" I blocked his punch. I stepped back, balancing my weight on my left foot, and threw my right fist out in a curved punch at his temple. Turning ninety degrees to the side, he brought his right forearm up to counter the blow, formed a fist with his left, and threw it at my outstretched jaw. I was in trouble. I curled my hand into a fist and aimed it for his nose.

"Damn quite the punch Gabbs" he smirked as he shook his head, "and we've got an audience" he whispered as he put me on chokehold from behind.

Alek, Ethan, Blaze, Damon and Ria was watching us fight, Alek was staring straight at me, his face was expressionless making it hard for me to think what he is thinking.