Chapter 48 - Cold showers

Gabriella POV

"I am done!" I collapsed on the mattress on the side, "it feels like everything is on fire"

"Here" Ryker handed both of us a water bottle each, "Eve broke your record by 5 seconds and you broke your record by 3 seconds and that says something"

He sat on the mattress with the two of us. His training plan was intense and torturous. And this was only for the injuries.

"What do we have next?"

"That's all for today" he smiled, "I have to cut it short since Jeremy has some Intel on Santiago and Uriel"

"Do you want us to come?" I asked he shook his head.

"I think it's best if I meet him alone plus your boyfriends gave me some of their men in exchange for you two" he rolled his eyes.

"You have to be careful Ry that man can't be trusted at all" I warned him.

Jeremy was known for fabricating documents, he may have information you need but it could be all false. Also if he had an advantage he would lead you to a trap. It was all pretence.

"I know" he said as he stood up and helped Eve up, "you coming?" I shook my head.

"I am going to stay here for a while" he nodded and left with Eve

"I'll be sleeping!" Eve yelled.

"OK!" I yelled back as the gym door closed.

I put my hand over my closed eyes. There was a lot going on my mind that I wished that everything would just go away.

Xavier is uncle Lorenzo and aunt Irene son but when my mom Venora married uncle Lorenzo he became my step father and Xavi became my step brother.

Alek, Zane, Xavier and Ethan were closest to each other. They had a bond that you could see from far.

Zane and Xavier welcomed me five years ago although Alek and Ethan didn't. At first everyone was cornering Eve and me but Zane was the first to open up to me.

"What are you thinking so hard?" I peeled my eyes open to stare at the tall figure standing in front of me, "Ryker said you were here" he sat on the mattress.

"I thought you went with Andrew?" I questioned.

"I didn't Zane went" Alek answered as he looked at my wrists, "how are you feeling?"

"Much better" I answered, "what is it?" he was looking puzzled.

"Remember when I found out that you were Emmeline for the first time from Aiden?" I nodded, "he addressed you as Emmeline Rosinsky and he told that you are George Howard Tyson's daughter does it mean that he doesn't know who you truly are?"

"Aiden or anyone else in that household didn't know my real identity except George, Owen, Evelana and Ryker. Owen didn't want Aiden to find out that I was Emmett's daughter I don't know why but even in that house I was a secret" I answered shrugging, "when they were angry at me they took it out on Eve that's why I made sure I don't piss them off no matter how angry I was at them"

"When I found out that you were Tyson's daughter in paper I hated Ma the most for bringing an enemy into our house when we were protecting ourselves from them in the first place" he sighed , "I couldn't also believe when Ma registered you as a Rosinsky member and uncle Lorenzo and aunt Venora even Xavier didn't have any questions about it" he laid back, "and for your information you stink"

I scoffed, "Xavier knew my identity unlike the rest of you, he said he always saw me as his little sister. And that's why Owen kidnapped him in the first place, why else do you think he kidnapped Xavier when he could have you instead?" I raised on my elbows and stared at him.

Xavier was kidnapped because he knew a secret that wasn't meant to find, he was going to come to me with that secret but never made it to my place. Ever since then Ryker and the Dark Angels were been searching for him on my behalf, and telling Alek about it would only put him in danger.

"How are you feeling and since Aiden now knows your connection to Elizabeth and Emmett Steele?"

"About?"

"Lexiana, I know she was close to you in Scythe Mafia" he brushed the strand of hair behind my ear.

"I feel guilty more than anything else, I took away her chances of being Marcello's daughter. I lied to her about everything when she even risked her life for me in Philippine"

"Why is Aiden so hell bent on having you?" he sat crossed leg, "he seems so obsessed with you"

"Just like Elizabeth is to you" I shrugged, "at least I know Aiden won't be a problem like Elizabeth"

Alek grabbed my face and kissed me. He slowly tilted my head the side so that he can have more access to my lips. I kissed him back despite everything in my mind was saying the opposite.

"I am sorry" he breathed out breaking our kiss slightly, "I know that the timing is not right but I can't lose any more time when everything between us is cleared when I know that I wasted a lot of time with the useless arguments"

Our breaths were mingled as he spoke. That kiss left me breathless, I hated Ryker for having me so exhausted.

"I trusted everyone else when I should have trusted you more. When everything was pointed against you I should have been the one to protect you" he inched closer until our lips were barely touching, "I lost you twice I am not losing you again"

"You won't" I placed my lips on him tightly as he grabbed my waist and pressed himself to the mattress placing me on top of him, "Sa--

"Sshh" he cut me off, "no more words" he said and pulled my face even closer.

Our tongues fighting for dominance neither one of us ready to lose. He pinched me on the side and took control of my mouth. His tongue darted all over my mouth tasting each side. I opened my eyes as he teased my tongue. I glared as he winked at me.

I don't know why we both don't pull away for oxygen, maybe because we both knew with Elizabeth and Aiden joining their forces again it would be only a matter of hours before something blows up in our faces.  

"Don't think about them" he spoke staring at me intently, "think about us" he kissed me hungrily again this time me giving control to him voluntarily.

His long slender fingers tracing down my neck to my waist as my fingers played with his soft hair.

His hand was cold in my warm body. He pulled back as his eyes displayed lust. He placed his palm on my left cheek as he muttered, "I'll be needing a cold shower"

I bit my lip knowing what he meant. He pulled my lower lip out with his finger and placed his finger in between my lips.

"I love to have me in you" his hooded voice sent me on my cloud nine as he pressed my body to him, "but for now I'll settle with a cold shower" he pecked my lips and placed me on the mattress and stood up, "see you down" he said walking away as I looked at his retreating figure when he closed the door.

"I'll be needing a long cold shower too" I said throwing myself on the mattress.