Part 2 Chapter 7

Chandler
"I'm too damn old for this shit!" I said
I was outside with Alonzo and Levi pacing around. I don't want anymore kids I honestly can't imagine myself with a baby. I was so happy when the twins became semi self sufficient because I was over the diapers and the feeding. I'm way too old for this bullshit. I hope she's not pregnant! I seriously hope that was a false positive.
"Should have got that vasectomy two years ago like I did.like we both planned to get" Levi said to me.
"Yeah I know but Alana guilted me into thinking I wanted another baby."
"Alana always gets what she wants in the end. You know this" Alonzo said. Alonzo looked at Levi and they both started laughing at me. I hate them and I hate sex. I officially declare that I won't have sex ever again. That's a lie, I could actually go for a round or two right now.
"Fuck both of y'all. But imagine me damn near seventy when this kid graduates high school. Alana will have to wheel me to the graduation."
"Chandler you are very healthy you have no health problems except for the fact that you're old. That's it you will be walking and doing fine by then." Alonzo said
"You don't know that." I said grabbing my beer from the table and taking a sip.
"Look at dad he's almost eighty and he's doing good and he's healthy very healthy for a man his age." Levi said while passing the blunt to me.
"That's because evil never dies"
"Good!Then you don't have anything to worry about" Alana said from behind me. She was pissed off at me. When I took the test from her we ended up having a screaming match and I told her she's basically killing me with all these kids. It's funny how I went from two kids to now possibly seven kids. In matter of years. Shit technical I went from two to six kids in a two year time frame. I should have gotten the damn vasectomy.
"That is true." Levi said sipping his beer.
"You want to talk Chandler? Or are you going to yell at me some more?" Alana asked
"I'll talk to you later on tonight but right now I want some time away from you if you don't mind." I said
"You can't even look at me?"
"Alana."
"Fuck you Chandler!" Alana said running in the house. Yeah she's definitely pregnant overly emotional about everything.
"Damn you couldn't look at her?" Alonzo asked
"She ain't give me a chance to turn and look at her emotional ass" i said laughing.
Alonzo fell out laughing too and Levi stood there just shaking his head. We all been around crazy hormonal Alana and I'm not looking forward to it at all. God pleaaase let this test be wrong! PLEASE!!!
"Let me go check on my wife." I said walking from outside and into the house. I already knew that Alana was probably in the kitchen so I walked in there first and there she was eating a cup of ice and reading something on her phone. I walked up behind her and grabbed her waist. She of course pulled away from me but I grabbed her again this time making sure she couldn't move.
"Let me go."
"Mmmmm no." I said kissing her neck.
"You hate me cause I'm pregnant." Alana whispered
I chuckled under my breath and turned her around so she can look at me. She had tears in her eyes and I couldn't help it,I busted out laughing at her. She started smacking my arms before moving away from me.
"It's not funny that you hate me!" Alana yelled
"I don't hate you Lana. I just know that I'm too damn old for another baby but if you are pregnant then I'll get over it. But I'm definitely getting a vasectomy."
"And if I'm not pregnant?"
"Still getting the vasectomy."
Alana started mumbling shit before pulling away from me and walking into the living room. I quickly followed behind her ready for another argument. She knew that I didn't want any kids and she was okay with it. If she's not pregnant then she won't be having another baby and she's going to have to deal with that. It doesn't make me a shit husband it makes me smart.
"Well let's hope I'm not pregnant then." Alana said grabbing the remote and plopping down on the couch. She was crying again.
"Alana stop it,stop all this crying!"
"So you wouldn't give me the one thing I want most."
"A baby? You had three already! You told me that you didn't want anymore after you had the twins! So excuuuse me for trying to make sure you don't have another one. And you know what!"
"WHAT!"
"It's not always about you! What about me? What about what the fuck I want? Huh! You didn't think for one that I didn't wanna be in my sixties with a middle school kid? God! Alana stop being selfish and think about someone more than yourself! If you are pregnant I would love this baby more than anything but if you're not you can't get mad at me for being happy about it!" I yelled at her
Alana sat there and nodded her head. She didn't say anything else. I sat down on the couch but Alana got up and stormed up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and decided that I would watch something on Netflix. I don't want to deal with Alana while she's having a temper tantrum but that's what I signed up for when I married her. Two hours went by and I finally decided to go upstairs and check on her. First I went to our kids room and saw them peacefully playing. I quickly closed their door and walk towards our room. When I got in our room I saw that Alana wasn't in there.
"Lana!" I yelled
No answer.
"ALANA?"
Nothing.
I walked towards Avery room and saw that he was drawing a picture. When he finally noticed me at his door he looked up at me and smiled.
"Have you seen your mama?" I asked
"She's in the guest room. She said something about moving in there until you give her what she wants."Avery said
"Are you fu- freaking kidding me?"
"What is it that she wants daddy?" Avery asked
"Food." I said
I closed the door and walked towards the guest room. Once I got to the door it was locked.
"Lana open the damn door." I said
"Who is this?"
"Girl if you don't open this door."
"No."
"Alana open it before I break it down!"
Silence. There was no talking on the other side. I was now losing my patience with her and this situation.
"ALANA YOU GOT FIVR SECONDS TO COME AND OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OR IMA BREAK IT!!" I yelled
Nothing.
"ONE!"
"Are you serious?" I heard her say
"FOUR!"
I heard her run to the door and unlocked the door. Once I pushed the door open she was standing there giving me the evil eyes. I don't give a fuck she needs to grow up and think of other people.
"Why you gotta be like that Chandler?it's not even that serious I just wanted some time alone" Alana asked
"Because apparently the only way you listen is form me yelling at you."
"Whatever. What you want?"
"I want my wife to stop acting like a fucking child and come to her senses over this baby situation."
"It's not fair! You know how bad I want another baby and you being like this."
"And you know that I don't want another baby so you should respect that. I give you everything you want and more give me this one thing." I said
"Fine. If I'm not pregnant then I will never ask for another baby." Alana said sadly
"So when is your appointment?" I asked
"I moved it up for tomorrow." 
"Okay." I said
I looked around the room and saw that she had moved some of her things in here. She is too fucking much.
"You planning on moving in here?" I asked
"Yeah." Alana said folding her arms and walking towards that bed.
"Okay. Well you have fun with that." I said
I know Alana wouldn't be able to sleep in here because she hates the mattress and the fact that the bed doesn't smell like me. Alana has no problem kicking me out of our bed because the room smells like me so that mean she can still sleep but if she had just changed the sheets she couldn't sleep. I closed the door behind me and got myself ready for bed. Once I got out the shower I cut off the lights and went right to sleep. I don't know how long it had been but I felt Alana get in the bed behind me. I didn't move and waited until she got all the way in the bed.
"Chandler." Alana whispered
"What are you doing in here?" I asked
"You don't want me in here?"
"You said you didn't want to be in here."
"Well I changed my mind. Can you turn over and hold me please?"
I turned around and pulled her close to me and Alana body quickly relaxed and I heard her yawn. I kissed the top of her head before nuzzling my head in her neck.
"You're right Chandler I am being selfish about the situation and I love you."
"I love you too baby. Goodnight." I said before falling back to sleep.
The next morning Alana and I got up bright and early for her doctors appointment and to say I was nervous was an understatement. We got the kids dressed so they could spend some time with Levi for the day. The whole time that I was getting dressed I couldn't say anything to her. I honestly didn't have any words because I know that she was happy about having another baby. She saw me watching her get dressed and smiled at me. I really wanted to know what would happen if the doctor told her that she wasn't pregnant.
"Baby."
"Yeah?" Alana said
"If you aren't pregnant how would you feel?" I asked
"I won't lie and say that I won't be sad but I don't know how I would feel." Alana said. She grabbed her purse and got all the kids in the car and I drove towards Levi house.
"Alright y'all we will be back later to get you.Give your uncle Levi hell" I said
The kids all screamed and ran towards Levi house all hyper.
"That why you'll be in a retirement home with a toddler!"Levi said running after them.
I laughed because I know my kids are about to kill Levi and sped off towards the doctors office. I got out the car and walked around to Alana side to open the door. My mind was so not ready for another kid mentally. I want to retire soon and I want to spend that time with Alana not a baby.
"Ready?" Alana said to me getting me out of my thoughts.
"No." I said honestly. Alana grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the building. I didn't want to go through this again please let her just be irritable or something. Once we got situated we both sat there quietly. I can tell that Alana was nervous and I can see the hope on her face. She wants a baby and bad.
"Well well well Alana and Chandler." Dr Lewis said
"Hey." I said getting up smiling.
"I was shocked to see her name and the reason for her appointment. What happen to no more kids?"
"You ask her that." I said
"I didn't plan on it happening. We don't even know if I'm actually pregnant or if that was a faulty test." Alana said
"Well we are all about to find out today. Once I take some blood we will rush the results."
I nodded and grabbed her things and walked towards the room. Alana walked in two minutes later and sat down on the table.
"How long until we know?" I asked
"Ten minutes maybe fifteen." Alana said
I looked at her and noticed that she couldn't sit still . Her anxiety was going crazy today and so was mine. We were both ready for the results but wanted them to saw two different things. It sucks but that's the way I want it. I already have a day for my surgery and I will refrain myself from sex until afterwards. Fifteen minutes of silence go by and the doctor knocked on the door. She came in and I felt my heart beating so fast like it was gonna fall out soon.
"Okay. I have the results here and I'm sorry Alana you're not pregnant." Dr Lewis said.
HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH THANK GOD!!!
"You have to be joking." Alana said
I looked at her and saw her crying her eyes out. I walked up to her but she had her hand up so I stopped.
"I'm sorry but the test was negative. You probably had the flu or something."
"Well you got your wish! I hope you're happy!!"
"I'm sorry I wished it was positive" Dr Lewis said to me
"It's fine."
"Yeah for you! This is exactly what you wanted!"Alana said grabbing her purse and running out of the office.
"LANA!" I yelled
"Just take me home!" Alana screamed as she walked to the car door. She tried to open the door but realized it was locked.
"Stupid! Stupid stupid door!" Alana said. She started hitting and kicking the car. I walked up to her and just hugged her. It pained me to see her this way but we both agreed no more kids.
"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry." I said
"I want to go home."
I opened her car door and helped her in before closing her door. I almost want to give her a baby but that would only make her happy and not me. We drove back home in silence and I couldn't help but feel like shit. I shouldn't feel like shit over this but I do. We pulled into the driveway and saw Derek's car there. Great more shit for the day.
"The hell he's doing here for?" Alana asked
"I don't know Serena's at Monica's house so who knows."
We both got out the car and I walked ahead of her towards him. He saw us coming and stood up and had his eyes locked on Lana.
"The fuck do you want?" Alana said
"I need to talk to you." Derek said
"About what?"
"Alana please can we talk in private."
"Derek now is not a good time to talk." Alana said
"Please it won't be long."
Alana looked at me and I looked at her and immediately shook my head no. She rolled her eyes and looked at Derek.
"Fine. We can talk alone right here but you got ten minutes. Babe go in the house." Alana said