Chapter seven

Monica
"I can't believe this! I cannot fucking believe this shit..My husband and my fucking god daughter have been having sex this whole damn time..! I also can't believe this fucking bitch lied in my damn face stupid hoe was bold enough to ride my husband but couldn't tell me the truth.. Dumb asses both of them! I got something for both of them best believe that! This not gonna end well for them!" I said while packing and throwing his shit all over our room.. Scratch that MY ROOM!
I was in my own little world that i didn't even noticed that my daughters walked into the room..
"Mom are you okay considering" Zara said while grabbing my hand..
"Yeah I'm fine just getting your dad's stuff together so he can go live with that bitch.."
"That's it you're giving up like that you gonna let him go live with her all happily ever after or some shit!!!"
Zara stood up and looked at me with her arms folded with tears in her eyes.. I grabbed her and hugged her with tears in my eyes as well...
"I can't believe she did that to us! My best friend mama she's my best friend i can't believe she would do something like this to us!" Zara sobbed into my arms..
"It's gonna be alright lovely she and your father ain't worth it at all.. She ain't nothing but a worthless hoe who can't keep a man so she had to steal one.." I said while looking into my daughter eyes..
"You're right! She's not worth anything at all. I just still can't believe she would do that." Zara said
I went back over to my bed and sat down and started packing more of his shit up when i got a phone call from Chandler. I rolled my eyes and answered the phone.
"What the fuck do you want? You got some nerve calling me!" I screamed into the phone..
"Monica please stop it and let me explain everything to you. I'm sorry I love you please don't leave me" he cried.
"YOU SLEPT WITH OUR GOD DAUGHTER! How do you expect me to move on past this? Huh answer me?" I was now standing up waiting on his reply. I didn't want to give up so easily and let her have the man I love but i just can't do it. It would have been fine if she wasn't pregnant but she is. I looked in the mirror and didn't even recognize myself my hair was all over my head,my eyes are red from crying, and i just looked old.. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Chandler speak.
"Baby, I don't know how we're gonna move past this but I know we will. Please don't let this ruin our marriage I can't live without you. I'm dying right now just from being away from you! I will make it up to you I promise I will please don't say this is the end."
I was now crying real hard because I didn't know what to do. Do I fight? Do I let him back in? I have no idea on what I'm going to do. I looked in the mirror one more time before I made my decision.
"I need some time away from you but I want to make our marriage work but we are going to have to talk.. All of us and as much as I don't want that bitch back in my house I need to have a face to face conversation with her again.Where are you now?"
"I'm uhhh I went back to check up on her I felt guilty for putting her in here." Chandler said
I rolled my eyes and bit back my anger. I'm not letting her win this he's mine!! Wait, hold up! He was the one that attacked her?
"Wait you were the one to attack her?" I asked
"Yeah. I don't want to get into that though I'm more worried about us not Alana. Can i come home?" Chandler said in a sexy voice that made me get really wet. Damn hormones.
"Like I said I need some time but soon you can come back but I have to go.."
"Okay baby I love you. I know we will get through this" Chandler said
"Yes we will!"
After we got off the phone i laid back in my bed and just cried. I love Chandler so much that I can't picture myself without him. I know most women would have left but he's my love he's my rock h-he's my EVERYTHING!! I got up out the bed and started to put his clothes back on hangers and reorganized his things. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice that Zara was still in my room..
"So you're forgiving him just like that? Ma! He's got another baby on the way! He's got another woman! Mama she's your god daughter are you seriously moving on so quickly?" Zara yelled
"Babygirl I know not even twenty minutes ago i was packing his things but realistically I need your father honey. he's the only man for me I know you can't see it now but I've been with your father for over two decades and I can't imagine not being with him. I hope you'll understand but I need your support on this.." I said feeling tears coming.
I hugged Zara again really tightly and looked her in the eyes. She smiled at me and then rubbed my stomach.
"I understand ma and I'm here for you. I still can't believe it though.. but i have to handle something I'll see you later" she said before running out my room.
"BE SAFE!!" I yelled at her.
Whew today has been a day and I need to go to bed. I only know one thing and one thing only. I got the ring and the last name. Chandler is mine and there can only be one Mrs. Chandler Carmichaels and that is me!!!