Part 2 chapter 18

Chandler
"How is she?" Alonzo asked in the phone
"She's fine."
"No seriously how is she?" He asked again
"I'm serious she's fine. She's cooking and smiling it's like it never happened." I said
I turned to look at Alana and saw that she was smiling at the kids and making dinner. After that day in the hospital Alana schedule to get her tubes tied last week and I tried to stop her. I told her that if she wanted to try again we could but she quickly shut that down and went on to get the procedure done. She's supposed to be resting but she didn't want to be in the bed any longer. She is only one week in her three week recovery.
"Why is she cooking? She supposed to be resting!" Carmen yelled
"I know that. You don't think I know that but she refuses to go and lay down. ." I said
"Make her ass lay down"
"I tried she just got right back up and I don't feel like having another unnecessary argument about it. Anyways I have to go."
I hung up the phone and walked towards Alana. She was drinking a cup of wine and singing to the music in the background. She looked up at me then smiled before putting down her fork. I pulled her into my arms and held her.
"Alana you know that you need to be resting. You didn't have to cook I could have ordered something." I said rocking back and forth
"Why would I rest? I don't need rest I'm fine." Alana said
"Baby. You need t-"
"I don't need nothing but for me to cook!!Chandler stop hovering over me I'm fine please stop." Alana said walking away from me.
I can see it in her eyes that she is not fine. She's putting on a big front and she doesn't have to. I keep telling her that it's okay to cry about it but she said she did and she's over it. I don't believe her one bit. I walked back over to her and just held her while she cooked. I wasn't going to say anything else and if she says she's fine then so be it. Alana grabbed her cup then filled it up to the rim and took a huge gulp from it. I took her cup and then took a little sip from it. I want to know what she's thinking and how she's feeling but every time I ask her about it we end up arguing.
"How are you feeling boo? You sure you're okay?" I asked her
"A little sore but I'm fine. I am just ready for them to finish eating and go play." Alana said as she put her arms around my neck and started kissing me.
"Mmm yeah? Why?"
"Because I want you to bend me over the couch and fuck me until you can't anymore."
Alana stopped kissing me then went down and kissed me on my chest. I bit my lip and looked over my shoulders to see the kids eating and watching their show. They wasn't paying us no mind. I pulled Alana head up grabbed her face and deepen the kiss.
"You sure baby? You need to rest." I said  I picked her up and sat her down on the counter.
"Why do I need to rest for?"
"Alana you had a miscarriage and you just got your tubes tied. You shouldn't be out of bed hell you're not supposed to be drinking but I'm allowing it. I'm positive I that you don't need sex."
Alana stopped kissing me and pushed me away from her. She tried to grab her wine but I picked up the cup and threw the rest down the drain. She gasped at me then got down off the counter. I tried to help her a little bit but she started swatting and me and telling me to leave her alone.
"So you don't want to have sex with me?" She asked
"I do baby I do but you don't need to thinking about that right now you need time to heal and I'm willing to wait!"
"Ugh! Chandler I'm fine! What do you want me to do?"
"I need you to be real with me Lana!" I said
"I am! I'm over crying about it and I'm trying to move on from it. You want me to sit here and mourn that baby more? Cause I can't do that! I don't want to ever think about it again. That baby will never Alana said before storming off and walking up the steps. A couple seconds later I heard our room door slam. I turned my attention back to the boys and they stopped eating and looked at me..
"What's wrong with mommy?" Christian asked
"Probably hormones. You know women have those things it makes them crazy." Avery said
"Oooooh." Aidan and Christian said nodding and agreeing with Avery about the hormone thing.
I shook my head at them and laughed. I looked towards the stairs before turning back around to eat with our sons. Watching them laugh and smile made me so happy yet I was sad as well. What if we had another baby boy here? Maybe even Alana got her wish and there was a little her at the table smiling at me and probably stealing my heart. Thinking about Alana and I daughter that would never happen I felt myself about to cry. I stopped myself from crying when I heard my phone ring. It was Laura. I got up from the table and walked outside on the patio.
"What the fuck do you want?" I said into the phone
"Are you ready to talk about our son?"
"You mean the child you gave up? The one that could be Alonzo's, mine, Levi's, that one guy you fucked behind the school,the other guy you fucked in the mall. That child?"
"You know that he's yours. You always told me that we were supposed to be together in the end." Laura said
"I know that he's not even if he was mine you think I'll give a damn about him? Cause you sure in hell didn't care about him. And I told you that when Mon and I wasn't together for a while and before you and Levi went public about your relationship. You were just a fuck to me nothing more and a hell of a lot less. I don't have any feelings for you and the sex wasn't even that good for me to even give you a second thought in my mind. So do us all a favor give Levi that damn divorce and take your ass back to the England." I said into my phone. I didn't wait for her to respond I just hung up and blocked her number.
I still don't understand how they didn't get the divorce and why Levi trusted her to handle it. He just served her papers and left the next day. Idiot move on his part he should have watched her sign them. It's funny that he hated her their whole marriage and always was complaining. I remember that I told him to leave but he waited until his twins were graduating and told her he wanted to leave so I heard. I definitely would have been in the same boat if I stayed with Monica for the sake of Mariah. Glad I didn't and fucking left even though it took me a while to figure it out. I chuckled a little to myself thinking about how miserable I would be if Alana and I never happened.
"Chandler?" I heard Alana say from behind me. I turned to look at her and saw her tear stained face. I quickly walked up to her pulling her into my arms. I kissed her and trying my best to comfort her but nothing was working.
"Talk to me baby what's wrong?"
"I fe-fe-feel like such a failure as a mom! I made a stupid choice of leaving to go with Zara over some bullshit that doesn't even matter. Her crazy ass is still with him! If I just listened I would still be pregnant right now! Why didn't you stop me?!"
"Alana you did what you felt like was right. You always put people before yourself and when Zara was hurting you weren't going to listen to me anyways about staying. This wasn't your fault and remember what the autopsy said. The placenta was abnormal meaning it was going to happen anyways car accident or not. You are a wonderful person and mother! I wouldn't want anyone else raising my sons but you. Come here baby sssh it's okay. I love you so fucking much" i said squeezing her tighter.
There literally was nothing we could do about her miscarrying. It was going to happen regardless when we got that news I felt better. I'm not going to lie and say that in my mind I didn't blame her a little. But once we got the news that the baby wasn't getting oxygen due to the placenta it made me feel less shitty.
"I know Chandler but still. It hurts I can't stop it from hurting!!" Alana cried
"I know baby" was all I could say. I just let her cry in my arms and sat in the chair rocking her and kissing her forehead. "Hey what if I plan is a trip? Just me and you? Huh get a change of scenery hmm you like the sound of that? Give me a place and I'll plan it. You like that?"
She nodded her head and wiped her eyes. I smiled down at her then kissed her. I would do anything to make her smile even if that means spending a hell of a lot of money. And that's exactly what she's going to do.
"I wanna go back to France." Alana said
"Ugh why there? Anywhere but there." I said
I didn't want to go back there and see my parents. I know that I promised that I would bring all my kids to see them but I haven't exactly gotten around to that. Maybe in the near future I just don't want to see my dad and because of that my mon gets caught in the crossfire because of him. My dad is still alive and very well. Like I said before evil never dies and he's going to outlive us all.
"What about the Caribbeans? Let's go somewhere where I can see you in a sexy bikini all day" I said smacking her ass and making her giggle. Hearing her laughing made me feel better.
"I guess we can go there. Ooooh a Caribbean cruise?"
"A cruise? Really i mean I guess we can go on a cruise. I'll start looking tonight." I said kissing the top of her head. I stood up still holding her and went into the house where the kids still was at the table eating. They could eat all day if we let them.
"Mommy can we have movie night?" Avery asked
"Yeah. What are we going to watch?" She asked
"Hmmmm toy story" Avery asked
"No! I wanna watch the lion king!" Aidan yelled
"No! Let's watch Cars!" Christian said
They all started yelling and fighting over what movie we needed to watch. I looked down at Alana who was looking up at me.
"OKAY OKAY! Hey that's enough. We will watch all of the movies y'all asked for. We will start with Lion king first since I love that movie." I said
"And I'll make some quick movie snacks and drinks. Y'all go wash up and put on your pajamas then come back down." Alana said
They all ran upstairs cheering because Alana was going to make root beer floats for them. I watched as she took out everything from the snack cabinets and got to making everyone their personal movie trays. She looked up at me and started smiling then shooed me away to go put on my pajamas. I put my hands up in the air and jogged towards the stairs. I checked on the boys and saw Avery helping the twins in the tub then ran in our room to take a quick shower. I felt the door slid open and saw that Lana was naked and standing there looking at me. She walked in the shower and kissed the my back before I turned around. I grabbed her and pushed her into our shower wall and kissed her. The kids was so sloppy and wet that the kiss alone had me hard. I pulled away from her cause as much as I wanted to do it I knew that I couldn't. She let out a disappointed sigh when I did then looked up at me and pouted
"Mmmm you have no idea how hard it was for me to pull back just now" i whispered in her ear. I was still holding her up on the wall and her legs were wrapped around my waist.
"You shouldn't have." Alana said leaning towards me and sticking her tongue down my throat. Again this pains me to pull away.
"I'm giving you one more week to heal then I'm going to fuck you until I can't stop." I said before kissing her again. I had to unwrapped her legs from my waist then let her go. If I didn't we wouldn't definitely be fucking right here right now.
"Mommy daddy hurry up it's movie night!" I heard Avery yell.
"Coming!" Alana said
We washed each other body quickly and then got out the shower. Once we made it downstairs the boys all were patiently waiting on the couch. Alana went into the kitchen and grabbed the movie trays. Each of them squealed because of all the snacks that they had. Once she got them situated she grabbed our things and sat down next to me. I pulled her close before I grabbed the remote and cut on Lion King. She had the snacks in between her legs and I put the drinks in the cub holder on the couch. Alana laid her head on my chest and we enjoyed the movies.
By the middle of toy story the boys where out and Alana was drifting off so I picked the boys up and took them to their rooms. When I came back downstairs Alana was up in the kitchen putting everything away while still snacking. I walked in and helped her cleaned when my phone started ringing.
"Wassup Levi?"
"You and Laura have a kid?" Levi asked
"That bit- no we don't have a kid together. This so called kid that she's talking about could be either one of ours hell it could be Alonzo's . Im sending you my lawyer's number so you can call him he will get this divorce settled quicker. I still can't believe that y'all didn't get it done through court."
"I wasn't thinking about it I was just ready to leave her ass but yeah i honestly forgot she was pregnant those years ago. You know her ass is going bankrupt"
"What! How?" I asked
Now that is some news here.Laura had a successful baking business or so I thought. That's probably why she came back to try and get some money from Levi but knowing him he won't do it.
"Yeah her dumb Ass lost her business cause she was too busy partying then taking care of business. See that's why my ass stayed married to her she was a fucking idiot."
"So are you going to give her some money?"
"So it can go up her fucking nose! Nah I don't think so." Levi yelled
"What? Now you just talking she ain't no coke head." I said
This mofo just talking out his ass now. I know he hates her but damn!
"I was married to her. She definitely was but she claimed she only did it when she was partying." Levi said
"And your dumbass still married her."
"She was pregnant with Alex remember?" Levi laughed
"Oh yeah. Well you have fun with that girl I'm sending the number now. I'm going to bed" i said in the phone
"Aight man."
I threw my phone on the counter and saw Alana shaking her head at me. I pulled her to me and grabbed a handful of her ass.
"What you laughing at?" I asked
"Y'all. I swear y'all got bad taste in women"
"Yeah that's true. That's why I married you,you crazy and I love it" i said pulling her face to mine.
She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I pushed her on the counter. I swear she is not making it easy on me to stay away from sex. She wrapped her legs around me and started grinding on me making me hard. I moaned in her mouth and pushed against her. She grabbed my ass pulling me closer then lifted  her hips. I pulled her shorts down then my phone rang. Save by the bell. I looked at my phone and saw that my dad was calling me.
"What!" I yelled
"Who are you talking to like that?" He screamed
"You! The fuck you want all on my phone and for what? The hell you need!"
Alana sat up and pulled her shorts back up. She rubbed my shoulders and kissed them trying to calm me down. I leaned in to kiss her then put my attention back into the phone.
"It's your mother." He said
"What you mean it's my mother? What did you do to her!"
"She's in the hospital. She had a stroke two days ago." 
"And you're just now calling me? What the fuck is wrong with you? That's my fucking mom!" I scream
I was so mad but I was scared as hell. I didn't know what to think but it was automatically the worse. I wanted to hurt him! I wanted his blood. It was all I can think about.
"Calm down. I was making sure she was okay but I need y'all to come here. She wants to see y'all"
"We will be there in the next two days."
I hung up the phone and walked away from Alana. I went to my office and shut the door and cried. I know that I haven't talked to her but I love that woman more than anything. I can't imagine her dying right now. Alana walked into the office and pulled me into her arms and I lost it. She kissed me and just held me.
"I'll handle everything baby. You just go lay down" Alana said to me
"Okay but I just want to be close to you right now"
She grabbed the laptop and we made our way to the room. She logged into the computer and got the flights together. My dad said we can all stay with them but I know that I would kill him so I made reservations at an hotel. I guess I'm going to fucking France and I'm not leaving until my mother comes back to America with us!