Part 2 Chapter 26

Chandler
"I don't want to talk to him!" Alana fumed
"Then don't. I swear I'm so tired of the drama!" I yelled
"Me fucking too! Chandler I swear I'm so over every time I turn around I'm in some shit! I swear it's annoying!"
Alana walked to me and put her head in my chest. It took me a minute but I realized she was crying. I pulled her back from me to look her in the eyes.
"Baby what do you want to do? Tell me."
"I want him out of my life for good but it seems like that's not happening! I swear I'm going to kill Re!" Alana said before wiping her eyes and walking towards the food. She looked over the food making sure everything was fine before telling one of the servers that they could bring it out for the guests.
"So what are we going to do?" I asked
"I'm getting Derek and I'm going to talk to him then your dad."
"James? What's going on with James?"
She sighed at me then shook her head. It's like she didn't want to tell me what happened between them. But I could only guess.
"Did he touch you?" I asked
"No nothing like that but his comments makes me uncomfortable and don't get me on how he stares at me like I'm a juicy steak and he's seconds away from pouncing."
I nodded my head at her. I was thinking back on the times I've been around her and my dad and it clicked that Alana never liked him complimenting her. Which is weird cause she lives for compliments. I'm going to kill him. Like she read my mind Alana came to me.
"He's not going to do anything stupid so let's not start that mess. But I want you to tell him that he's going to a home the next time he makes me uncomfortable."
"Yeah I can do that." I mumbled
We both were talking to each other in the kitchen for another minute when Derek and Serena walked in.
"Aaaah just the man I was looking for." Alana said
"Oh really? Why?" Derek said smirking at Alana
"Because I'm sick of your shit! I have spent years trying to let go of this weird emotional and mental hold you had on me and it's like you keep on popping back up! I am not interested in being your little play toy or puppet in whatever weird fantasy you have of me! You didn't even love me Derek!! So i don't understand why you want to make my life a living hell for"
"Alana I don't get where any of this is coming from." Serena said
"All of this is coming from the fact that your dumbass decided to marry someone who's not in love with you and he's have some sick fantasy about me! Serena I know we just got back on good terms but I'm honestly saying that if you stay married to him you're not welcome back here."
"Dad you seriously going to let her do this?" Serena cried to me
"She's told you multiple times she doesn't want him in our home and you keep bringing him back. What else could I do but follow my wife's boundaries Re." I said
"Lana come on why can't we all just put the drama aside and live happily" Derek said eyeing Alana
I walked up to him which made him step back and look him in the eyes.
"Serena I don't know what you see-" Alana said
"The same thing you still see in my dad! You love my dad through everything and I mean everything! How are you going to judge me when you are the same as me!"
Damn don't bring me into this.
"This is not about us!" I said
Serena shook her head at us but then turned her attention back to Alana. Alana was standing there with her eyes on Derek not caring about anyone else in this room. Her beef was with Derek not Serena. She folded her arms before speaking.
"I want you out of my house! I don't want to EVER see you again Serena you are more than welcome but if you try some slick shit and bring him around then I'm cutting you off too. I will love to be there for the birth of your daughter but I see I won't be,I will be getting a restraining order against Derek and that's going to be an end of this mess.. if you violate the restraining order I know and you know as well since you are a felon that's on probation that's automatic jail time. But for real this time you won't make it to jail you will be 6 ft in the ground the next time you try anything. Do I make myself clear about my boundaries? Today is fine you can be here for Re but that's about it." Alana said 
Derek looked at her shock and so did Serena. Alana usually ran away from the Derek decision but this time I guess she was over it. Serena looked at me again wanting me to say something but I'm not. I don't want to see Derek ever again as well.
"You made yourself very clear Lana. Right Derek?." Serena said
Derek still looking at Alana not saying anything to her. "Yeah. She made herself perfectly clear" Derek said before leaving out the kitchen.
Alana looked at Serena with a frown on her face. She wasn't happy with Serena at all.
"Re I'm sorry but I'm not accepting him until he's dead and gone! Can't change my mind on it, you know the type of person he is and what he did to me but you don't care so I won't care if he goes back to jail or better yet DEAD!" Alana said walking out of the kitchen.
"Dad you have to change her mind."
"I'm not changing her mind at all. I'm supporting her on this a thousand percent. I'm not sorry at all with how this ends." I said walking out of the kitchen to find James.
I saw him and Levi talking and walked over to them.
"We need to talk." I said
"Right now?" James said
"Yea right fucking now."
"Chandler what ever it is let's not do it right now." Levi said
He was standing between me and him watching my face. I wasn't in the mood to fight him but if I had to i will.
"It's okay we can go outside and talk." He said putting his plate down.
We walked out the house and to the front porch. I sat down on the swing and he stood there with his drink in his hand.
"So? What is it?"
"What are you saying to Alana?" I asked
"I'm not following you."
"Okay let me put it in a way you'll understand. The next time Alana tells me that you said something to make her uncomfortable or you look at her a way again. You will leave my house and I will never again try to reach out to you again. GOT IT!"
He chuckled to himself and went in his jacket pocket to pull out a cigarette.
"I hear you Chandler and I will apologize to her I was just joking with her. Harmless fun."
"Harmless my ass! Nothing with you is ever harmless. You are always on some shit you been this way since I could remember."
"What are you talking about?" James said turning to look at me.
"Why me James? Huh!why me? Why did you always treat me like shit growing up? What the fuck did I ever do to you?" I asked
"Chandler... I don't know why I treated you like the way I did. I saw so much of me in you that it upset me. Hell I still do but that doesn't mean that I don't love you! I tried to fix it by being here but I see it's not working."
"That's because you aren't trying to fix it with me instead you are trying to draw a wedge between me and Alana. Every time I come around you,you find a way to say something that I did wasn't good enough. I will never be enough for you! Hell Ryan dumb ass is enough for you but me, you hate me! You don't realize how much that shit kills me to know that my own fucking father hates me!" I fumed
I stood up ready to end this conversation but he stopped me and sat down next to me.
"Chandler I really want to fix this, please let me fix us! Let me make it up to you, how about we go fishing tomorrow just me and you!"
Fishing? He has never taken me fishing like he did Nathan or Ryan. Something inside of me smiled but I refused to show it. We always fought or argued that I would leave home for weeks before every fishing trip. It's not like he cared then anyways.
"We can fish, drink beers, talk shit about our wives! I want to make this right Chandler. It failed me to see how I treated you affected you in a long run. I'm sorry Chandler. I'm seriously so sorry" James said
I sat there nodding my head and felt myself about to cry. I looked at him and saw him smiling at me. An actual genuine smile was on his face when he's looking at me. I smiled back at him wiping my face.
"Y- yeah mmm yeah uh sure" i said clearing my throat.
We stood up and hugged each other. He held me tightly smiling and telling me how much he loved me .
"I have prayed for this day!" My mom beamed
"Ma." I said laughing
"I can't believe I got to see the day y'all make up without fighting! I am so happy my heart is whole again."
"Yeah woman I guess so." James said walking up to my mother kissing her cheek.
"I'm taking him fishing tomorrow and we are going to have a blast."
"Seriously?" She asked
"Yeah he asked me to go today." I said
My mom pulled us both into a hug crying out some more. I laughed and pulled away from them. That's enough love for the day. I saw Ryan looking for my dad so I turned to look  at him.
"Oh dad Ryan needs you." I said
"Huh" My dad said
"What?" I asked
"You called me dad not James. Haven't heard you call me dad since you were 10 years old." He said
"Me too" my mom said agreeing
"Don't get use to it." I joked
We walked into the house and Alana came up to me and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled her close to me deepening the kiss before pulling away.
"You are very happy." Alana said
"Yeah I uh I'm going fishing with my dad tomorrow and we are working on actually fixing our fucked up relationship." I said
"Finally that's good! I'm happy for you Chandler you seem happy."
"I am." I said seeing Zara and Terrence arguing in the corner. Alana shook her head at me rolling her eyes.
"Don't get me started on them!" Alana said
"Go talk to them."
"You sure?"
"Yeah baby. Terence listens to you." I said
"I'll be back baby." Alana said
"I can't believe you are leaving me!" Zara cried
"I'm not leaving you! I just said I have to go get my kids from Yasmine." Terrence spat
"You're going to go over there and fuck that bitch!"
"Hey hey hey! Both of you need to stop this shit! Y'all have been fighting about this situation for long enough! Zara he has cheated multiple times now it's time to put your big girl panties on and make a decision right now on what you're going to do with him" Alana said
"I love you Zara and I won't lie and say that I didn't think about leaving you but I realize that I want you for life. I gave you this ring for a reason! Please can we stop fighting about this situation! I'm over it!" Terrence said
"I can't trust you I seriously can't."
"Then go to counseling Zara you are about to marry this man and you two can't stop fighting over Yas. If you go into your marriage fighting you won't make it two months!" Alana said to her.
"I know" Zara said sadly
"Let me give you the number to Bryce. He's thex best in this department. Trust me he get right to the problem" I said
"Give me his number. Zara I promise I will gain your trust back." Terrence said kissing Zara's cheek.
"Can we not argue for the rest of the night? Please?" Alana asked looking between them.
"Yeah." They both said
We all went back to everyone and we celebrated Monica's life. We all smiled and laughed about everything until we couldn't anymore. Today was a healing day for everyone but Serena.It was time for us to let go of the baggage that was holding us back and I'm glad that we finally did. Serena is going to have to learn the hard way that she's in love with the wrong man.
"To Monica! She will never be forgotten and we will always love her" Levi said holding up his glass.
"To Monica!!" Everyone said before drinking Monica's favorite champagne.
"Aaaaah fuck!" Serena yelled
Everyone quickly went to her and we all looked her over.
"The fuck did you do to her?!" I yelled at Derek
"You okay?" Alana asked
"I'm fine she just kicked me really hard I'm ooooh fuck!"
"Her water just broke!" Derek yelled
"Let's move!" Zara said.