Chapter 35

Chandler
To say I'm pissed about Levi being here is an understatement. I'm furious and it's not helping that Alana is gawking at him. All I know is she better not try anything with him or I swear I will kill them both with no hesitation. After Alana kicked me out of her room I went to lay Mariah down for the night and went downstairs for a drink. I walked into the kitchen and saw Levi standing in there making him something to eat. He turned and smirked at me then went back to making his food.
"Bourbon?" Levi said
"No. Why the fuck are you here?"
"I missed my best friend and Alonzo invited me. Is that okay with you?"
"Well I don't miss you. But let me get something clear to you, Alana is mine and I don't want you trying anything with her."
Levi stopped and smirked at me again. I so want to punch him in his face to wipe that little ugly smirk off. He poured two glasses of bourbon and sat one in front of me.
"She isn't yours to own besides I made that clear to her that I'm not falling into her little trap. Plus I'm going to save Alonzo a heart attack and not cross over that line unlike you. Besides I'm not into women her age they don't know what they want."
"What do you mean? She tried something with you?" I said. I felt my body getting hot all over. I was seeing red and I wanted nothing but answers. It got quiet in the kitchen Levi didn't say anything to me. Maybe because he knows I'll beat the shit out of him but his silence isn't helping the situation either.
"Calm down Chandler we don't need you going in there and beating on the poor girl again. I see anger management counseling didn't work." Levi said
"The fuck do you know about our business?"
"I know enough to know that you tried to kill that poor girl and y'all son's. Look as pretty as she is I already can see how much of a trigger she is for you. I still can't believe it though. Our god daughter?"
"Get the fuck on like you wasn't sticking your dick in my wife while smiling in my face!" I yelled
"Whoooa calm down it's not that serious. That happened years ago! Anyways how is Monica?" Levi said again with that stupid smirk on his face.
"She's single now you can call her I don't fucking care anymore."
He wants me to beat his ass so bad. I took my shot and then grabbed his shot and downed it. Drinking was not making me feel better about him being here and him having these smart ass remarks towards me. He poured me another drink and then poured himself another drink. All these years later and I'm still mad. You would think this shit happened last night but nope it happened years ago. Levi sat down and ate his food and then looked at me.
"The fuck you looking at?" I said
"Alana though? You couldn't have went for someone older..perv"
"She was an consenting adult first off I could have but she came on to me and here we are." I said thinking about the first time she came into my office. I remember how bad I felt afterwards but I couldn't stop thinking about that night. Alana is a drug and I can't get enough of her.
"She must have been good in bed since you're so obsessed with her." Levi said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Don't worry about how good she is."
"I'm not worried about her at all Chandler but the next time you punch me in the face I'll gladly give her what she's silently asking for. Nice catching up with you though I'm going to bed."
Levi left the kitchen and again I'm fucking pissed off. Alana is going to make me seriously beat her ass. I got up from my chair and walked upstairs to her room and shook her out of her sleep.
"Alana get the fuck up!"
"Chandler gone on.I ain't got time to fool with you right now." She said waving me off.
She rolled back over in her bed and I snatched the covers off of her. I smacked her hard on the ass and she yelped. I pulled her up by her hair and she smacked me in my face.
"Chandler what the fuck!! Like seriously what the entire fuck do you want now?"
"I need to talk to you. Get the fuck up and talk to me about something."
"I already know what the fuck you wanna talk about. And first of all I'm single so if I want to fuck someone that's not you then so be it! I haven't agreed to be your girl and last time I checked you are still married. Second of all if you put your hands on me again I'm going to chop your fucking hands off!!! And third if you wake my baby up with your screaming I swear to you I'm gonna shoot you." Alana said now standing and waving her finger in my face.
I wasn't even listening to anything she was saying I was too busy looking at her boobs in that thin ass tank top. I bit my lips and reached out and grabbed her boobs. She slapped my hands away and then slapped me in my face.
"Don't hit me!" I said to her
"Or what I'm sick of you and your bullshit! You act like I'm just going to go and sleep with him because he smiled at me. Yes he's fine as hell but I'm a flirt Chandler it's not that serious at all! I'm in love with you but until you fixed your anger issues I don't ever see me getting back with you. I'm over fighting you over stupid shit."
"Then stop purposely pissing me off!" I said
"You are unbelievable but I expected nothing less from you. You are so damn insecure." Alana said as she grabbed her covers and put them back on the bed. Me insecure? I'm not insecure I just want what's mine to stay mine. Time to suck up.
"I'm sorry baby. I'm just stressed." I sad in a sad tone
"Why? What happened between y'all to make you snap like this?" She said
She tapped her bed for me to sit and I sat down next to her.
"It was a long time ago and talking about it only makes me mad." I said
"Tell me!"
"So you know how Mon swears up and down she never had sex with Levi?"
"Yes." She said
"Well one day twenty years ago they actually had sex and I caught them but they were too drunk to even realize that I walked in on them."
"Okay..... and you just left?" Alana said standing up.
"Yeah but when he came back I kicked his ass so hard that I broke his jaw and his nose that day. I never gave him a reason as to why I fought him but I did."
"Okay but I thought their affair happened like recently."
"Nah. I just waited years later to retaliate."
I sat there and felt myself get hot all over again. This man I called my brother and at that time I was heads over hills for Monica and I couldn't believe them two. I mean at that time we were having problems but instead of talking to me she ran and decided to fuck my best friend and then turn around a lie about it. I kept my cool years later for our up and coming businesses but that didn't mean I forgot it.
"Wait twenty years ago?" Alana screamed
"Yes."
"Chandler!"
"What?" I asked her confused on where she was going with this.
"Are you dumb? Zara!"
"What about her?"
"Oh my god I chandler have you ever put two and two together. Zara was born twenty years ago! Are you sure she's yours."
"I-I never thought about it after it happened. Two months later she told me she was pregnant but I also was fucking her." I said now thinking about the situation.
"Omg baby you have to call Monica NOW!" Alana said as went into my room and grabbed my phone.
Holy shit. Oh my fuck. I didn't even think about the timing of them sleeping together. Feeling the rage inside me build up I quickly grabbed my phone.
"Chandler it's late what do you need?" Monica said into the phone
"I need you to be real with me about something."
"Okay. Wassup?"
"Levi is here."
"Oh." She said in a weird tone
Hold it in Chandler. Hold it the fuck in. Alana rubbed my back and then kissed my shoulders. She could probably feel how hot my body was from me fuming. Right now would be a best time for a blunt. Shit four.
"Is Zara mine?" I blurted out
"What are you talking about?" Monica squeaked
"You heard me answer the fucking question."
"I-i uhhh Chandler I Umm can we do this in person?"
"TELL ME NOW!" I screamed into the phone.
Alana stood up scared to see my next reaction. I was fuming I couldn't see straight I was hotter than fish grease. I turned and looked at Alana with tears in her eyes. Everyone knows that my kids are my life. Call me whatever the hell you want but a bad father I am not.
"Chandler I wouldn't think you would have found out. It's possible that she's not."
"WHAT!" I screamed and dropped the phone.I walked to the door and Alana stood in front of it.
"Move." I said
"No baby. Calm down. Stop!"
"Alana get the fuck out of the way right now before I hurt you!!"I screamed in her face.
Alana opened the door and ran towards Levi room. I was right behind her. I was seeing red and I wanted nothing but blood.
"DAD DAD DAD WAKE UP NOW! YOU NEED TO GET UP NOW!" Alana screamed
"The hell is going on now!" Alonzo screamed in a groggy voice.
"Grab him! Dad he's going to kill Levi."
Alana ran passed me and into Levi's room and locked the door. I pounded on the door and started to kick it.
"ALANA OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW!" I yelled as i continued to kick the door.
"No Chandler. I can't risk you hurting him and ending up in jail." Alana cried from the other side of the door.
"Chandler what's going on?" Alonzo asked me stopping me from kicking the door.
"It's Zara." I said as I cried into Alonzo's arm.
"What about her?"
"She might not be mine. I'm going to kill him!"
I pulled away from Alonzo and started kicking on the door again.
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR OR IM GOING TO SHOOT THE HINGES OFF THE DOOR!!"
"Chandler calm down. Think before you do anything. Breathe." Carmen said to me
"FACE ME YOU COWARD!! Come out and talk to me! HOW COULD YOU!!"
I was a ball of emotions. My mind was on one thing and one thing only and that was to kill Levi.
"You don't know for sure if Zara isn't yours." I heard Alana say through the door.
"Dad?" Zara said walking up to me.
I looked her in her eyes and just stared at her. I see a lot of me in her but I could be wrong.
"Zara. How much of that did you hear?" I asked
"All of it. What do you mean I might not be yours." She asked me
"I heard you were looking for me." Levi said walking out of the room.
I turned and looked him in the eyes. If looks could kill he would be dead right now. Alonzo stood between us and out the corner of my eye I could see Alana lowkey praying for nothing to pop off.
"Well Chandler?" Levi said to me right before everything went black.