Chapter 58

ONE OFTHE LAST TWO CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!
******5 YEARS LATER********
(maybe three chapters idk yet lol)

Alana
"MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!!!!" Avery said running into the kitchen with his brothers Christian and Aidan right behind him. They have been working my nerves for the past two hours and I know that they father is behind all of this.. Since I jump time today is Avery's sixth birthday and the little twin terrors will be five. Chandler and I had a beautiful beach wedding after I had the twins and an amazing honeymoon in Bali then we went to Disney in Paris after I begged him. It has been nothing but smooth sailing and peacefulness like he promised. Of course we argue but nothing serious he's learned to control his anger. Matter of fact there is no anger in him anymore. I am now twenty five years old and Chandler is fifty. Anyways back to the story.
"Oooooh lord what is it now?" I asked raising my eyebrows at them..
"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?"
"Uhuh you told me that twice today."
"Well mama it's true." Christian said smiling up at me. He is the little boy version of me.
"Yeah mama very very true." Aiden said pulling at my heart strings. Aidan was definitely Chandler's twins. When they were born you could automatically tell them apart. Christian had brown skin,green eyes,and brown curly hair like me. But then there was Aidan who had a whitish skin,blue eyes,and curly blonde hair. It's weird that but they past all that they had the exact same face.
"How about y'all tell your dad that no matter how many times y'all tell me I'm beautiful y'all are not going to get any cake early!!! You will wait until it's time and if you ask again the cake is going on the trash!" I said sternly.
"Daddy she knows you can come out now" Avery said sighing sadly. I rolled my eyes at him and then looked up at my husband who was smiling at me. For a fifty year old man he looks amazing and I couldn't be more in love with him. He still was in shape and that once blonde hair is now gray and he just age like fine wine.
"You too Levi come on from behind the door!" I yelled as Chandler pulled me into him and kissed me behind my ears. Levi looks very good for fifty too. He has the whole salt and pepper thing going on with his hair. He grew out his beard too also he's a little thicker. Him and Chandler work out in our home gym six times a week. More power to them I can barely do my three days but running behind these kids also keeps me in shape.
"I am an innocent bystander but they promised me a piece of cake if I went along with it. Why can't we have cake?" Levi asked
"Why would i give y'all cake before the party?" I asked
"Because" Levi said
"Because you love us!" Christian said
"Ahhh yes because you love us." Chandler said in between kisses.
I shook my head at them and kissed Chandler back. I saw my kids roll their eyes at us and Levi just standing there awkwardly.
"Okay you two I don't want anymore siblings." Zara said walking in the kitchen with gifts in her hands. Zara is now six months pregnant with a baby boy.
"ZoZo zozo!" Christian and Aidan yelled jumping up and down. They love her so much and they also love their little niece Camilla. Camilla was also four years old and she had Chandler wrapped around her little fingers. He couldn't say no to her and for some reason I couldn't either. I still refuse to be called grandma so I'm gigi Lana.
"Hey y'all." Terrence said walking in with more presents. I rolled my eyes at him and took the presents away from him. Yeah I still didn't tell Zara what he did but I did tell Chandler and that made Terrence scared enough to stop doing it. Also Yes I still don't like him and not for what he's done to me but for what he did with Zara. Him and Zara are still engaged they haven't yet had a wedding but he cheated on her and me and Zara had rolled up on him and the bitch and caught them in the act. They broke up for a year but now they are back together and they have two months until they tie the knot.
"Hey Terrence you wanna see my new baby." Levi said walking up to him and handing him a beer. Levi had bought him another unnecessary car. He's having a I'm getting old crisis but it's okay we still love him.
Oh yeah so Terrence and Chandler are cool now. I wouldn't say they were besties but at least now they don't want to kill each other anymore. They even watch games together every game night.
"Hell yeah let's go!" Terrence said walking towards the driveway.
Zara rolled her eyes and I did too at them being happy about a car. Chandler looked at me and kissed me one more time before heading out the door with them.
"Mmmmm hopefully this time Levi will let me drive it!" Chandler said smiling hard and running towards the door.
"No! Last time y'all almost hit a tree!" I yelled
Zara started laughing at me and then looked to see if everyone was out of ear range.
"So I have a confession to tell you Alana and I don't want you to judge me on it. Remember you went through something like this too."
"Well wash your hands help me cook and let's talk about whatever it is you need to talk about." I said
Zara went to the sink and started washing her hands and I watched her. She looked as if she was thinking hard about whatever it is on her mind. I grabbed myself a cup of wine and her some sparkling water.
"So what's wrong?" I asked
"Okay.. this baby might not be Terrence's" Zara blurted out.
I choked on my wine and then looked at her with a shocked expression. I ain't think her ass was bold enough to ever cheat on anyone. Between me and Zara she was always the good one and well I was well y'all saw what I was back then.
"Who is this other guy?" I asked
"Tj." She said quietly
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled
"What the fuck?" I heard Camilla say
"No don't say that. Take your ass outside and play!" Zara yelled. Camilla ran out of the kitchen and towards the backyard to play with the other kids.
"When the fuck was this?"
"About six almost seven months ago. Me and Terrence was going through it again and it just happened."
"So you fuck TJ? Wow." I said pouring me another glass of wine. Jesus! But who am I to judge.
I walked out of the kitchen to see where everyone was and I saw that my mom and dad had just pulled up and they were all outside looking in Levi's car. And I also saw Monica coming up the driveway with Mariah.
"Don't say anything else your mom is coming." I said to her. Zara nodded her head and continued making the candy bags. I shook my head and prepared myself to deal with Monica. We aren't fighting like we did before but she was mad that Chandler actually married me. The bitch also had a fucking mental breakdown to find out that I was pregnant again with twins. This bitch still had an ounce of hope that Chandler made a mistake she even went a little crazy at my engagement party.
That night she came up in there and stared tamping and raving about how she was still in love with him and that he shouldn't marry me because I was young and I would leave him for someone younger. She also didn't want Mariah to be apart of the wedding but Chandler told her that she had no choice but to allow it. Monica and Serena went crazy because Chandler was defending me but what did the expect. Chandler and my dad had to literally carry them two out of the restaurant and to her car. She started fighting with the manager of the restaurant and it was a whole mess. Let's just say the cops were called and Zara had to tell them not to arrest her. I wanted the bitch to get arrested but Zara told me to be nice so I was. She's lucky that Zara was there cause I wanted to kill her that night. But now she must realizes that Chandler isn't going anywhere and gave up she's even dating some new guy. He's fine and he's a lawyer just like her.
"Hey Lana where's Avery?" Mariah asked
"Probably in the bouncy castle with your other bothers." I said bending down and giving her a hug and kiss.
"Okay! HEY AVERY LOOK MY MOM BRAIDED MY HAIR!!!" Mariah screamed as she ran towards the bouncy castle.
Avery and Mariah are like two peas in a pod. They love to do everything with each other. They love to play pranks on the little one and they are also very competitive. I almost had to make a trip to the hospital when Avery and Mariah tried to have a swimming contest without their floaties. One minute me and Chandler are sitting by the pool and the next Chandler is diving in the pool pulling out two kids who thought it was funny that they were gonna die together. Chandler and I had to lock them in Avery's room after that and now the pool barely gets used they have to go to the shallow kiddie pool that they hate and play there.
"Hey miss thang I see you baking your ass off up in here" Monica said. I put on a fake smile and turned and looked at her.
"Yeah my child wanted a cake baked by me and now here I am baking. I'm so glad we hired someone to do all the other cooking cause I am losing my mind with all these damn kids running around in this house." I said
"Well everything smells and looks wonderful I'm gonna go outside with your mama and watch these little rugrats while you do what you do."
"Ma where's Serena? She said she was gonna be here?" Zara asked
"Who invited that bitch?" I yelled
"Come on Lana you gotta get over the drama with her." Zara said
"I am over it but that bitch obviously ain't over it. But anyways I'm not gonna let her ruin this day. If she does I'll gladly drown her ass." I said
"Who are we growing?" Chandler asked. Chandler walked behind me and dipped his hand in the frosting before licking it. I slapped his hand before he could get another swipe.
"Your eldest child. She can't leave well enough alone so I'm gonna drown her if she starts some mess at my child's party." I said
"No you not." Chandler said
"Well Serena text me and told me that her and her boyfriend should be here at any moment" Monica said
"Oh someone was desperate enough to fuck her." I said
Chandler slapped my ass hard and then gave me a look and I just stopped talking. It wasn't worth an argument and he knew that we didn't get along since we were kids. Zara held back a laugh and then started to put the cookies in the oven. Zara phone started ringing and she walked towards the door.
"That's her now." Zara said
"Oh goodie time for some hard stuff." I announced. I walked to the liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle of tequila and looked at everyone asking if they wanted shots.
"Oooh pour me a shot!" Levi said
"Don't encourage her!" Chandler said
Zara came waddling back into the kitchen with a concerned look on her face. She walked up to me and tried to pull me upstairs.
"Lana I need to talk to you about something?" Zara said looking over her shoulders.
"Besides the other situation there's more."
"Hey everyone!" Serena said
"How is everyone doing" i heard
I stopped moving and my heart started racing. Please tell me I'm hallucinating and that isn't who I think it is. I turned around and sure enough there's Derek standing there with Serena. Serena had this smug smile on her face and Chandler was standing looking at him like he was ready to fight.
"I know you didn't bring him here!" I yelled
"What he's my fiancé!" Serena said
"OH FUCK NO!" Chandler and I said at the same time.
And it never fails me. Drama