Part 2 Chapter 28

Alana

"So I know what I said to him but are we just friends with him now? Like what the fuck!" Zara yelled

We were back at my house and I was in the living room straightening up everything. It has been a week since Derek but Zara has been questioning me since we left the hospital about Derek. If it wasn't her questioning me it was Terrence if not Terrence it was Chandler and Levi. She asking way too much and I aint have an answer for her. It's been a WEEK! A fucking week and everyone just tackling me with questions. Fuck! They getting on my nerves. I honestly don't know what the fuck I'm doing with this situation, I am just happy Derek finally is back on his meds.

"No."  I said folding up the blankets on the couch.

"So why did he touch you?" Terrence asked

"Can y'all please stop with the third degree, shit. Just know that we are moving past everything because whether we like it or not Derek is family now." 

"Who fucking family is he? He aint my god damn family!" Chandler yelled. Zara was nodding her head silently agreeing with Chandler. 

I swear this is going to be rough trying to get them to see what I see. I know that I am taking a risk on trying to fix Derek but something in me wants to see him happy. I need to fix this fucking family because it was me that broke it in the first damn place. I mean it's the least I could do.

"So we just forgetting everything he has ever done to you?" Levi asked

"We forgave Chandler didn't we, well more like Alana did." Terrence added

Chandler looked at Terrence like he was ready to go off but he didn't instead he waited for my answer.

"Terrence shut the fuck up!" I yelled 

I continued to pick things up off the floor and then I stopped and looked at everyone. They were still talking about how they wasn't going to accept Derek and I was sick of it. Shit as much as I don't want to admit it but Terrence is right, everyone did just welcome Chandler back with open arms and no one ever talked about what happened again. 

"Look yall we have to accept the fact that he is trying to change for Ava and Serena! Chandler you of all people should know what it means to get second chances from the people you love. Imagine if no one in this room didn't accept all of your apologies."

"More like five hundred chances!" Terrence said

I just looked at Terrence he is really getting on my nerves right now. I just wanna punch him in the face right now, always got something to say about my relationship.

"I agree with that" Levi said

"Both of yall can suck my dick!" Chandler said walking out of the living room and up to our room

I was going to respond when my phone started ringing and I saw that it was Derek calling letting me know that him and Serena were on their way here. They were going to be staying here for the weekend since it is going to be Zara's and Terrence's daughter birthday and we are planning on doing a pool party. Which would hopefully be drama free. Zara can't trust Derek and it is very obvious.

"They are here so y'all need to behave."

"I been behaving a lot Lana." Levi said

I went to the door and saw Serena holding Ava in her arms. She looked exhausted and fucking terrible.

"You look horrible!" I said 

Shit! That was only meant to be in my head.

"Wow! Thanks Lana, I can always count on you too just say wateva when it comes to me" Serena said before hugging me.