Part 2 Chapter 17

Alana
"Ow! Ow! Fucking OOOOWWWW!!!!" I yelled
"Well if you stop moving and let me do this it wouldn't hurt. Sit still Alana!" Eric said
He continued blotting my cut on my forehead and I sat there rolling my eyes. Occasionally I would slap his hand away and he would slap my hands away too.
"I'm gonna tie you down to this bed if you don't stop!"
"You are not a nurse! Go away"
"How did you end up in a accident at 3 am?" He asked ignoring me.
"You so damn nosey." I said
"How's your husband?"
"He's good."
"Good. He's a little older don't you think? What are you twenty three?"
"I'm twenty five and for your record nosey. I like older men."
"I see." Eric said still messing with my wound. I'm getting annoyed now and he can tell.
He stopped what he was doing and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and sat there. Any moment now I know Chandler will be here and he's going to be mad. Scratch that he's gonna be fucking pissed.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't pop you upside your head!?" Chandler yelled
"Cause you love me." I said nonchalantly
I saw Eric laughing at me then he went back to blotting my head. He put a gauze on it again and then backed away from me. The nurse finally came and he told her everything before walking away.
"Well you're gonna need stitches you be safe Alana. Nice seeing you again sir." Eric said before walking away. Chandler nodded at him and then put all his attention back to me.
"I know you're mad but let me put this on record that the accident so wasn't my fault."
"Mad! I'm fucking pissed off. I knew I should have tied your dumb ass to the bed now look at you! When we leave here you ain't leaving the house for at least a month. I'm gonna handcuff you in the basement so you can't leave like last time!" Chandler fumed. I blew a kiss at him and he rolled his eyes at me.
The nurse stopped what she was doing and looked at him. I smiled at her and then hit Chandler on the leg.
"He's joking. I hope. Chandler stop making people think you're crazy."
"You're making me crazy. I'm gonna smoke crack if I have to keep dealing with you. I know someone I'm sure he would give me more. Time to pick my habit back up"
He was saying these things on purpose to get a reaction out of the nurse. I laughed to myself then looked over at the nurse. She was just shaking her head at him. I'm sure she's going to tell all her friends about us. The nurse finished the stitches and walked to grab her iPad.
"Wait how's the baby?" Chandler asked her
"The baby is fine and is doing everything it's supposed to be doing"
"Okay good. Thank you" Chandler said
"Mommy you hurt your head?" Aidan asked from behind Chandler.
"Yeah. Some idiot car came out of nowhere. But I'm okay." I said
They all nodded at me and then went back to their iPads. I looked up at Chandler who just flipped me off. Okay still pissed and being a bit childish. I held my arm out for Chandler and he rolled his eyes at me.
"No im mad at you." Chandler said
"I love you baby. I love you so much daddy." I smiled at him
"That's nice but I'm already planning our divorce. I will no longer be your daddy"
"Oh?" I said
I bit back a smile and pretended like I was hurt. Chandler smirked then nodded his head at me. I pouted then folded my arms at him. He shrugged his shoulders still smirking.
"Well I guess I can be single again." I said
"Really?" Chandler said glaring at me.
"I mean if that's what you wanted. I guess I'll have to deal with that"
"So you wouldn't even fight for me! Wow and you said you loved me!" Chandler said now pouting
I laughed at him then held my arms out again for him to walk towards me. He grunted at me but eventually walked up to me. I pulled him into my arms and kissed his neck. Chandler bit my shoulder making me squeal and then picked me up. We were laughing at each other when the nurse came back in and cleared her throat.
"Umm here's your discharge papers just keep it cover and clean the stitches will dissolve and you won't scar." She said
"Okay thank you so much."
We got our things together and walked up towards Zara recovery room. I was so excited to see my godson/grandson. I power walked to the room and bust in.
"Give him to me!" I squealed
"Give me a hug first." Zara said
She pulled me into a hug. I know she was happy that we were okay. Zara is a worry wart about everything so she was squeezing me to death. I smiled at her then she passed him to me.
"Say hello to your grandma Zerion." Zara said
"Aaaah y'all picked my name! And I'm not a grandma!"
"Technically you are!" Terrence said
I looked at him then stuck my tongue out at him. I'm still mad at him but I'm glad that he's okay. I guess. I rocked and cooed at the baby so excited to have another one of my own. I saw Chandler watching me and smiling at me. He came behind me and rocked us while smiling down at the baby. I was on cloud nine the whole time. I just want to steal this baby. Well that was short lived once Monica walked into the room. My smile and high instantly went away and Chandler took the baby and sat me in the corner with our sons.
"Behave mama." Chandler said
"I'm not going to say anything to her but if she says something to me I can't promise it will be nice."
Monica was walking around with the baby and talking to Zara completely ignoring me and that was okay with me. I sat back and just watched Terrence from a far. It seems like he had so much on his mind and I know he's thinking about Yasmine. I saw Monica look at me and before she said anything I interrupted her.
"Don't even think of saying shit to me after the shit you pulled just be glad I'm not gonna fuck you up in here. Okay? Good." I said
"Come on everyone let's give Zara and Terrence some alone time with the kids." Chandler said sensing the tension in the room.
"I'm not leaving she doesn't need any alone time with him." I said firmly
Chandler grabbed the back of my head and guided me to the door.
"Chandler I'm ducking injured! Stop I can walk myself! I can walk myself!" I said
"Too late. Should have listened."
Our kids thought it was funny as we all walked into the family waiting room. I stopped laughing once I saw Yasmine standing there.
"What are you doing here?"  I said
"I need to talk to Terrence and Zara." Yasmine said looking down at me. Yasmine was taller than me she had to be at least 5'10  but she is drop dead gorgeous. She had thick bushy curly hair,beautiful almond shaped  brown eyes and smooth caramel brown skin,and she had hips for days. She kinda reminded me of Nani from Lilo and stitch. She also had some traditional islander tattoos on her. She is a baddie and I cannot deny it.
"About fucking what? You done enough don't you think!"
"Baby who is this?" Chandler asked
"The no good baby mama that's sleeping with Terrence."
"You have no room at all to talk. You are just the kettle calling the pot black. Now can you tell them I'm here?"
"Gladly."
I walked away from her and back towards Zara's room. I saw her and Terrence hugged up and instantly wanted to punch her. She said she was done with him but I knew she was bullshitting.
"I cant believe you forgave him." I said folding my arms and looking at her.
"I'm giving him a second chance he promised that he would change" Zara said
"Oh really? He's gonna change for you? Doubt it." I said
"Alana why you always got something to say about anyone relationship but let me say some about Chandler and you gone end up trying to kill me." Terrence said
"Fuck you Terrence anyways your baby mama is here and she wants to talk to you."
Terrence and Zara looked at each other but I didn't wait for them to say anything I went to get her. We walked back into the room and she sat down in a chair. I stood there and waited for someone to talk but no one did. They all just looked at each other.
"So. Why are you here for?" I finally said breaking the silence.
"Really Alana?" Terrence said
"What? Ain't nobody else in here saying anything so I did."
"Well I'm actually here to ask Terrence does he plan on coming home."
Wow. I looked at her like she was crazy. The audacity of this bitch. I looked at Zara and hope she better not crack in front of this bitch. I'll gladly be the one to knock Yasmine out. All she gotta do is blink wrong and I'm throwing hands.
"Home? What you mean home?" Zara asked
"He lives with me. He's been slowly moving his
things back to my house. So I was wondering if he was planning on staying here all night."
"Are you for real you couldn't have called him." I asked
"He wasn't answering. I'm not here to argue with anyone I just wanted Zara to know that I'm tired of hiding in the shadows. Terrence no longer loves her and been wanting to leave her for the longest so I'm helping him."
"Bitch you go-"
"I got this Alana. Bitch you got some nerves coming here like you lost your last mind. I don't know what you planned on doing here maybe you wanted me to cry maybe you wanted me to beg Terrence to stay but I would never do that. If he wants to leave he know where the door is and if everything you're saying is true then I'll be happy to pack the rest of his shit when I get home. I don't have time for this shit so right here I need you to make a decision right now Terrence."
"What you mean?" He asked
"You staying or you leaving let me know now!"
"I- I- I uh I don't know." Terrence said looking from Zara to Yasmine.
"Then there's the door bitch!" I said to him "she ain't got no time for you to be indecisive. We already got your answer."
"ALANA THIS AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU!! Stay the fuck out of our relationship!!" Terrence yelled
"Bitch fuck you! Her happiness has everything to do with me! Bye get the fuck out!" I yelled
"Yeah please go! I don't have time for anything you have to say Terrence." Zara said
I opened the door for him and gestured for him to leave. He looked at her and didn't move but Yasmine got up and walked to the door. She waited for him to walk out with her but he didn't. He just looked at Zara pleading with his eyes. Hmm I guess he loves Zara after all but still this ain't enough.
"Umm you walking?" I said looking at Yasmine
"Terrence?"
"Yas go home." Was all he said before walking towards Zara. She smiled at him and hugged him. Annoyed I walked out the room. "I'm leaving... bye... Zara I know you hear me girl!" I yelled at her
"Damn I hear you. Bye I'll see you tomorrow."
"Maybe." I said
I finally left and went looking for Chandler. I felt like shit all of the sudden. I stopped walking for a second to catch my breath. My stomach started to cramp. Hmm maybe I'm hungry and my blood sugar is low. Once the feeling went away. I saw Chandler sitting in a chair and checking his emails waiting on me and Levi just talking to him.Again a sharp pain shot through my body and I hunched over. Chandler looked up and walked towards me. I was holding my stomach and breathing hard.
"Baby what's wrong? You're sweating are you okay. You're burning up." Chandler said
"I-I- I owwww oh shit my stomach!" I said
I bent over and felt a huge cramp again and then a gush. I couldn't stand anymore I fell to the ground. This time nurses came towards me with a wheelchair.
"What's her medical history?" A nurse asked
"She's pregnant maybe thirteen weeks..." Chandler said
"oh shit Alana you're bleeding a lot..." Levi said
From the look on his face and what I feared I am miscarrying.
"We have to move! Now!" The nurses said
They wheeled me towards a room and helped me get in the bed. I sat back and prayed that nothing major was happening but I already know that it didn't make it. The doctor started to do an ultrasound but from the look on her face there was nothing to see.
"I'm sorry"
"Please no! Don't say it!" I cried
I-i-m sorry..but you already passed most of the baby... I'm going to give you something for the pain" the doctor said. She rubbed my shoulders then told the nurses to come in with the medicine.
I just closed my eyes and blocked out everything she was saying I didn't hear anything else. I just cried to myself...
"You're husband is asking to come see you can he come in?"
"Yeah."
Chandler rushed in the room and grabbed on of my hands. He kissed them and then my face and cried into my arms. Hearing him cry made me cry even harder. I don't know what went wrong. Everything was fine and now it's not. It's not fair! It's not fucking fair!
"I'm sorry Chandler!" I cried
"No baby no. It's not your fault you didn't do anything wrong." Chandler wiped my tears and then kissed me on the forehead
"I should have just stayed at home I shouldn't have left." I said
"Baby. It's not your fault! Stop it!" Chandler said
He got in the bed with me and i laid my head on him. He kissed the top of my head and I fell asleep.
"Alana. I'm so sorry about your loss. Is there anything I can get for you to make things a bit comfortable?" Dr Lewis asked
"Yeah. I will like my tubes tied please."
"Seriously" Chandler asked
"Yes. I don't want anymore kids. I can't go through something like this again."
"Okay. We can schedule it soon. Again I'm so sorry"
I nodded my head and laid back down on the pillow.
"You sure this is what you want?"
"Yeah. I'm done I don't want another baby it's just not in our cards." I said
"I can give you another baby."
"No Chandler!"
"Alana. You don't have to do this!"
"CHANDLER WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP I DONT WANT ANOTHER BABY!!!!" I yelled
Can I please just go home and never leave my bed ever again!