Chapter thirteen

Chandler
Laying in bed with Alana felt like home. I've never been so happy in my life but I'm confused. See me and Monica have been doing good these past five months without a mention of Alana but that doesn't mean I have never thought about her. The morning Monica gave birth to Mariah I was so happy but sad. I wanted a boy so bad but I wasn't going to have one. Then not even three hours later I got the sonogram of my son and a phone number. My prince. It's like a sign that I should be with Alana. I am trying my best to make everything work with Mon but I can't seem to shake Alana off me. I honestly came here for closure but now I want to stay.
"Mmmm good morning" Alana said rubbing her face against mine.
"Hey how did you sleep? How's my little man." I said rubbing her stomach.
I got up and pulled her out of bed and we walked to the kitchen. I sat down in a chair and watched her pull out things to cook. She was humming and rubbing her belly smiling. Seeing her smile is the world to me but still I can't leave Monica.
"What's wrong boo?" She said walking up towards me.
"Honestly this." I said truthfully. "I want to be with you and only you so much but I can't leave Monica to be with you. I can't leave her at a time like this she just had a baby. I'm not happy with her I feel like I'm forcing myself to be with her. Those counseling sessions are hell. We always are talking about the same thing and that's you and I'm over it. The more she talks about you the more I want to be with you. But I know I can't do that. I can't be with you. I'm rambling now but I honestly I want you but can't be with you"
She just looked at me and nodded. Her staring at me with an unfazed look on her face is driving me crazy. She just turned around and continued to cook, I can tell she wanted to cry but she didn't. She just kept prepping food to cook. I walked to her and hugged her from behind and comforted her even though she was still being strong. I had thirteen days to be with her and i plan on making them the best ever.
"Do you want your eggs over easy?" She asked barely above a whisper.
"Please."
She continued on cooking and ignoring me. I could tell that her sadness turned into rage. She's thinking but about what. She sat a plate of food down in front of me and watched me as I ate. I felt like she thought about poisoning the food the way she just stood there as I ate.
"You're not hungry?" I asked
"No. I seemed to have lost my appetite from your bullshit. I don't know why I even texted you I knew that I shouldn't have. See now I turned back into old Alana racking my brain on why i can't have you. I don't need this shit Chandler. I was perfectly fine without you for these past months. I have men throwing themselves at me and I'm sitting here crying over you for what? Huh! You never where going to leave her and I'm stupid to ever think that you were. You're trip has been cut short you can go home now!" She screamed.
"I'm not going no where so shut that shit up now you stuck with me until I'm ready to go,you ain't notice I brought five suitcases! And secondly calm the fuck down got my baby inside you hungry and now you stressing him out. I was planning on leaving her but you left and ran off here. What men you talking about? You got some dude out here trying to raise my son, I would kill you both before I let you raise my child with some man that I don't know."
Now standing up in her face I was hot all I could see was red. Thinking about some other man touching her, kissing in her, fucking her pissed me all the way off not to mention her ass over here talking about step-daddies to my son. Hell no I'll kill that man for even looking at my son. This trip was not turning out how I want it to be but if me and her aren't arguing it wouldn't have been right. I laughed and just shook my head at her. She knows how to really piss my ass off and to think she thought I was leaving. Shit this is my house yeah you read that right MY HOUSE. All the bills and everything have been transferred into my name the moment I got her address. She really thought she would get away she got another thing coming. We stuck together forever now.
"Gone head and hit me Chandler it wouldn't be the first time you've done it." She challenged me
"Girl if you don't go eat and sit down somewhere I'm done with this conversation. Always messing up the mood and shit go cool off somewhere" i said putting my plate in the dishwasher.
She stormed off into her room and slammed the door knocking over some pictures. Her so called dogs started barking at me if anything these are fluffy rats. I got up and fixed her a plate of food and some apple juice yo give time her hormonal ass. When I walked into the room I tried not to laugh when I saw her curled up in the bed with the blankets covering her face.
"Leave me alone asshole" she said
"Girl feed my son and stop all this crying" i said pulling the cover off of her.
She sat up and took the food away from me. She ate the food and then put the cover back over her head. I rolled my eyes cause she's so damn dramatic and this pregnant wasn't helping at all. I was about to say something when I felt my phone vibrate.
"Hey baby wassup?" I said to Monica
Alana sat up in the bed with a crazy look on her face. She was trying to get my attention and I prayed that she don't say anything. She got out the bed and walked up to me. I put my hand over her mouth before she could say anything.
"Hey how is the business trip? Boring huh?" She said into the phone.
Still holding Alana's mouth I tried to respond to Monica but Alana bit me and I dropped my phone.
"I know yo ass ain't trying to shush me in my own fucking house. I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU NOT SHUSHING ME IN MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE!!!What you don't want your wife to know that you're here with me?Alana yelled at me
I looked at her like she was crazy and quickly grabbed my phone praying that Monica couldn't hear anything she said.
"Hello? hello babe? Who is that?" Monica said.
Shit think Chandler think.
"It's Alana you stupid bitch!" Alana said but i pushed her onto the bed and away from my phone. I dared her ass to get up.
"I'm watching a movie on tv it's really loud let me cut the tv down" i said while giving Alana a death stare.
I'm really going have to teach her ass a lesson for this. I walked out the house and got into her car.
"I'm sorry about that baby what were you saying?" I asked
"Nothing babe I was just checking up on you. Have you heard from Alana recently?"
"No I haven't and I'm really worried about her too. I know she's safe but am to be alone and pregnant is another thing." I said rolling my eyes.
I'm so pissed off at Alana but I need to stay calm. Monica was going on and on about Alana and how irresponsible she is and honestly I wasn't even listening.I looked into her glove department and saw that she had weed in it. I know her ass ain't smoking while she was pregnant! I interrupted Monica so I could go in there and handle Alana.
"Baby I'll call you later I think we are having a meeting soon. Bye"
I ain't wait for her response before I got off the phone and put it back into my pocket. I ran inside the house and saw Alana in bed on her phone typing. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her ass off the bed carefully to not hurt my baby kicking and screaming into the living room area. I wanted to punch her in the mouth so bad but Im a changed man. Kinda. She got up off the floor and started swinging on me. I slapped her in the face and that stopped her.
"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!! I WANT YOU GONE!!" She cried
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You think that stunt you pulled was cute? Anyways fuck all that are you smoking?" I said throwing the weed in her face.
"No it's not mine Chandler it's Zara's. She visited me like last month and she was smoking in the car. Don't put your hands on me again or i swear to you ima shoot you" she said throwing the weed back to me before she stormed off into her room and locking the door. I knocked on the door ready to apologize but she wasn't listening to me.
" Alana baby I'm sorry boo. I didn't mean to hit you let me make it up to you?. Wanna go shopping?" I said knowing that it would get her out of her room.
I heard shuffling around and foot steps then the door swung opened. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away from the door. I grabbed her and kissed her while making her walk backwards until she got to the foot of her bed. I pulled off all her clothes and pushed her down.
"Time to tame this beast" i said making her laugh.
After two hours of fucking the attitude out of her she was right back to being a good girl. We walked around the mall shopping for her and the baby. I'm so ready to go but Alana ass can shop all day if you let her. She was dragging me to a make up store when she paused dead in her tracks. I looked down at her and she had a nervous look on her face.
"What's wrong?"
"Huh? What? Nothing why?" She said not really looking at me.
I looked in the direction she was looking in and saw a man looking at her. She was trying to talk to him with her face but he wasn't trying to hide the fact that he knows her. He wakes up towards us and I immediately pulled her close to me.
"He-hey Terrence how are you?" She asked nervously. Alana was so nervous she didn't want to look up at me or anything.
"Hey sexy I take it that this is your baby daddy." He said looking me in the eyes.
"Yeah I'm her boyfriend" i said putting emphasis on the word boyfriend.
He looked at me with a raised brow and then down at my ring finger checking to see if I had my ring on. So she talks to him about me I see.
"Yeah this is my son's father Chandler. Chandler this is my friend Terrence" Alana said finally introducing us. We both did a head nod but that was about it.
"Damn girl lil man is really growing look at this belly" Terrence said rubbing on her belly.
I felt myself getting angry but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he's pissing me off. Again looking down at Alana she wouldn't even look at me she just kept on staring at him. She likes him I can tell but too bad she's never going to have him. When I told her she's mine I meant that shit. I grabbed her and pulled her away from his reach and stood in between them.
"We gotta go get our son's furniture for his room. Let's go baby. It was nice meeting you Trevor" i said
"Terrence! And yeah nice meeting you too. Alana i guess I'll talk to you when he leaves" he said winking at her before walking off towards four kids. I assume those are his kids.
Now pissed off I pushed Alana towards the store she was planning on going into before she saw that guy. Alana started casually shopping like nothing happened and that got me riled up even more.
"So. Is that one of the men that wants you?" I asked trying to get information out of her.
"He's a friend that's it." She said dismissing the whole conversation.
I was going to respond when my phone rang again. Looking down and seeing Monica's name pissed me off. Ignoring the phone call I continued to ask questions.
"I mean y'all gotta be more than friends if you acted like that when he came up to you. you got to be flirting with him i mean look at how he acts with you"
My phone started ringing again and I pushed ignore again.
"Don't be questioning me when you have a whole wife. Answer your damn phone." She said walking away from me and to a store clerk.
"Alana get fucked up if you want to. Alana I know you hear me talking to you." I yelled dropping while dropping my phone in the process.
I picked my phone up and looked at it and realized that I accidentally answered Monica's call instead of ignoring it. Shit I panicked and put the phone to my ear. I heard screaming coming from my phone and just listened to Monica
"I thought you was on a business trip you mean to tell me you with that bitch.. i know you hear me Chandler!!!!!! HELLOOOOOOO?! I thought you ain't know where she was you fucking lying piece of shit. Answer me." Monica yelled
"I'll call you later" i hung up the phone. That's all I could say I couldn't lie to her she heard me talking to Alana and now she knows I'm with her. What else could I do. I cut my phone off because Monica kept on calling me and went up to Alana and pulled her close to me.
"Monica knows I'm here" i said truthfully in her ear
Alana laughed at me and then turned and looked at me.
"So what are you going to do?" She asked
"I got two weeks to be here with you. So ima enjoy this and then ima go home and handle that situation." I said pulling her face close to mines.
"You really ain't shit" Alana laughed and walked towards the exit.
"I never said that I was." I laughed and got into the car and drove back home.
Drama drama drama. Oh well. Not much that I can do but embraced it. I got love for Monica but I'm not in love anymore. Maybe when I get home I'll talk to her about a divorce. Decisions decisions.