Part 2 Chapter 3

Levi
I am in love with my brother's wife. I mean I'm seriously am in love with my brother's wife! Like what the hell is wrong with me? Why did i let myself fall for her? I tried not to but it was hard to keep myself from her. I tried hard not to think about her but everyday I find myself fantasizing about her at night. My mind always seem to go back to that night and I can't help but wanna do it again. I have a girlfriend and I'm happy with her I really am but when I'm with her my mind goes to Alana. I can hear her moans and i can feel her touching me. ITS FUCKING PATHETIC! Is it bad to say that I want them to get a divorce just so I can get with her? I mean I'm glad that they are finally together and happy but a part of me wants her more than anything in the world. I don't know what to do I'm too old for drama I can't make a move on Alana. Not after everything she's been through and she's been through enough for one person to handle. It's just that ugggh he's not right for her! I mean I was there during the wedding I saw the way they looked at each other but I didn't think he deserves her. Hell I still don't. Now here we are they are in love and I'm stuck fantasizing.
"You good?" Derek asked me snapping me back to reality.
"I'm perfect. Why are you here?"
"What do you mean?" He gave me this look like he was confused but I see in his eyes he's here to fuck with Alana.
"You know exactly what I mean. You here with Serena for what?" I asked louder
"I love Serena it just that it doesn't help that eventually I had to come and see Chandler. This was going to be our way of telling people that we were getting married." Derek said
"Ain't you already married?"
I took out my cigarettes from my pocket and lit one. This is giving me a headache. I swear if my son was like Derek I would have killed his ass.
"I'm engaged to another woman yes but I'm breaking things off I'm not in love with her I only asked her because she got pregnant with our daughter.truth is I always loved Serena and I'm happy that we can finally be together."
I started laughing at him because to me it sounded like a bunch of bullshit of you ask me. I couldn't help it he's trying so hard to show his innocence in this but there isn't any.
"Is that the lie you told her to get her to be with you?" I asked
"What I'm not lying?"
"Okay say that I believe you. Say you are in love with Serena. How do you feel about Alana? You sure you not here to fuck with her some more?" I asked
"Why do you care if I'm here for something like that?"
"Because I know the type of person you are. I know what you did to her and I know that you like to play mind games. I saw the way you looked at Alana when you got here. You are here to fuck with her mind again." I said walking up to him.
"So what? And again why do you care?!" Derek asked
We stood there looking at each other eye to eye. His face still swollen from when Chandler punched him in the face. I wanted so bad to punch him in the other eye so they can match but I refrained from it. I heard a bunch of yelling so I looked in the glass window and saw Chandler holding Serena back and Alana yelling loudly with Zara holding her back. Being that Zara is pregnant and huge her belly got in the way and Alana broke loose and ran up on Serena.
"Oh shit!" Derek and I yelled.
I ran through the sliding door with Derek behind me and towards Alana. Alana was small and quick because she had Serena by the hair and was punching her in the back of the head.
"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you bitch! I hate you i can't stand you and i been waiting years for you to pop off so i can beat your fucking big tall ass!" Alana yelled
"Alana let her go!" I yelled. I had a grip on her hips and was trying my best to pull her away from Serena but there was no luck. Every time I pulled her she kicked Serena in the face and then had her hands right back in Serena's hair. Poor Serena couldn't do anything but take what Alana was doing to her.
"No let me kill her!" Alana yelled
"Let her the fuck go!!!" Chandler yelled
"Fuck you!" Alana yelled
Derek came in between them and yanked Serena's hair from Alana and that got them away from each other. But that didn't last because Serena charged towards Alana and tackled her to the floor. Now Serena was on top of Alana punching her. Alana swung like a wild woman from the bottom and Serena was swinging like a wild woman sitting on top of her.
"Y'all need to stop this!" Zara screamed at them
"Get this elephant off of me!" Alana yelled
"Don't touch me!"Serena yelled "this is for sleeping with my dad,for getting pregnant by him, for blaming Derek as the reason you are the way you are but you don't want to admit that you are just a whore who likes to sleep around instead!!"
Serena kept swinging and Alana was under her trying to grab her hands. Derek and Chandler both was still trying to break up the fight but they were both holding on to each other's hair. Somehow Alana flipped Serena over and she was now sitting on top of Serena. Alana kicked Serena in the stomach and then punched her before Derek grabbed Alana and put her in a chokehold. That's when everything got even crazier.
"PUT ME DOWN PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" Alana screamed at Derek. Derek was struggling to keep his grip on Alana so he had no choice but to put her down. "DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE PUT YOUR BITCH ASS HANDS ON ME AGAIN!" Alana started swinging on him and I saw the look in Derek's eyes he was pissed off from the hitting.
"Stop hitting me bitch!"
"Fuck you!"
Derek put his hands up to hit Alana but Chandler came up towards him and punched him in the face before he had the chance to even do it. Serena saw that Alana was distracted by cheering Chandler on to kick Derek's ass and came back and attacked her. Serena had Alana by the hair and dragged her across the floor. Alana was kicking and screaming when Zara went to them and was trying to convince her to let Alana go.
"Let her go!" Zara yelled
"No!"
"Let me up bitch so I can beat your ass!"Alana said
I rolled my eyes at them and went over to grab Alana from Serena. I grabbed Alana off the floor and dared Serena to come towards me then walked towards Chandler. Surprisingly Chandler had stopped fighting Derek and was kicking him out of the house. They were too busy arguing so I walked away. Alana was still kicking and screaming and I guided her towards the bathroom. I'm entirely too old for this shit.
"Put me down Levi!" Alana yelled
"No. Calm your ass down." I said
"I'm gonna seriously kill her."
"Okay Alana." I said not caring about her yelling and screaming cusses at Serena. I opened the bathroom door and sat her down on the sink. I started to check her face for bruises or anything and she didn't have anything except for the tiny scratch under her nose and her lip was bleeding. I grabbed a towel and wet it and sat it on her face. I laughed to myself because this is how Alana and me where the time I saw her again. Except she was wiping the blood off of me. I smiled at Alana because she was so mad but it was so cute.
"Stop looking at me like that." Alana said
"Sorry I can't help it." I flirted
Alana moved her legs to create space in between us and then turned her attention to the door. I blocked the door because I saw the look on her face.
"Move!" Alana yelled
"No!"
"Let me out so I can go check on Chandler."
" you gonna go out there and try to fight that girl again."
"No im not." Alana said innocently
"I don't believe you. Sit your ass back down so I can get the blood off you. I'm surprised the kids didn't wake up." I laughed
"They can sleep through an earthquake they are heavy sleepers." Alana said laughing as well.
I finished wiping the blood off her and threw the towel down in the sink. I pushed some hair out her face and couldn't help but admire her face again.
"You are so fucking sexy." I said before grabbing her face and kissing her. I couldn't help it I don't know what possessed me to do it but it happened. Alana pushed away from me and ran out the bathroom. I quickly ran after her so I could apologize to her.
"Alana I'm so sorry i don't know what got into me." I said
"Never speak of this again. And if you do that again I'm going to tell Chandler." Alana was looking around for Chandler and I was doing the same. I didn't need that drama in my life.
"It won't I'm sorry."
"It's fine." Alana said turning to look at me.
Alana shook her head at me before walking up to Chandler who was in the kitchen drinking a beer. Way to go Levi you could have kept that kiss to yourself. Now you might cause some drama that Alana doesn't need. I walked into the kitchen and took Chandler's beer and chugged it.
"You good?" Chandler asked
"Yeah man im just too old to be breaking up fights right now. Where's Serena?" I asked looking around for her.
"In the room with Zara. I don't know what happened between them two but more than a boy caused this vendetta that they have against each other." Chandler said
"I agree that between them is something far worse.But she said it was because of y'all two." I said
"Nah this has been going on before me and Alana. This is some old wounds that they need to work out but I don't know how to keep them from killing each other. Anyways i gotta talk to my wife. Night"
"Night." I said
I took out another beer and grabbed my phone to call Melanie.
"Hey you? I was waiting on you to call me." Melanie said making me smile.
"Yeah? You need company?" I asked
"I always do come over."
"I'm coming get ready for me."
I hung up the phone and walked out the house. Time to take my fantasies out on Melanie.... again.. Fuck I gotta shake this Alana thing and fast.