Part 2 Chapter 25?

I had writers block like a mofo lol I'm sorry y'all.
Alana
I watched Serena leave and sighed before sitting down at the island in the kitchen. I am honestly not sleepy anymore and I'm high key worried about her. I know I can't stop her from doing what she wanted to do but damn why him?. I sat down on my couch in the dark just thinking.
"What are you doing sitting in the dark?" Terrence asked me
"I'm just in thought. I guess" i said turning to look at him.
He got on the couch next to me and pulled me into his arms. I stiffen my body but he still managed to pull me into a cuddling position.
"Ummm what are you doing?" I asked
"Cuddling you so you can relax and tell me what's on your mind. Don't nobody want yo big head ass no more." Terrence said adjusting himself laughing. My back was to him and he had a tight hold around my waist and his other hand was rubbing the top of my head. I laughed with him and quickly relaxed.
"This is weird you holding me." I said
"Why? Cause we used to fuck, it's only weird if you make it weird. You and Zara lay like this all the time."
"But that's different. We are besties for life" I said putting space between us.
"Is it? Are we not friends? Anyways shut up and tell me what's on your mind." Terrence said before pulling me back closer to him.
I gave up with that conversation and just sighed. "Serena and Monica." I said
"Funeral is in two days."
"I know and it's weird like I feel so guilty about things hell responsible about how their lives turned out." I admitted
Terrence nodded his head then moved some of my hair out my face. "You finally admitting that you were wrong in this whole thing. Well mostly Chandler's but yeah you are next in line." Terrence laughed
"Shut up but yeah. I did love her she was my god mom but I'm going to miss her."
"Forreal? Damn."
"Yeah I'm going to miss the fighting. She shouldn't be dead right now and also Serena we have been fighting our whole lives."
"Because you was fucking each other then you fucked her dad." Terrence said
"Even before that. She was always mean to me and I never knew why. Then I decided to have sex with her on a whim then she became obsessed with me which added more fuel to her fire. Now the Derek thing is a whole other situation."
"Alana you have no room to judge her on that."
"He stabbed her" I said sitting up now.
"Okay.. Chandler has beaten you in the past and here you are happy. You seem to have forgotten about all of that." Terrence said looking me in my eyes
"That's different."
"How if anything your situation is worse.What would have happened if Avery didn't survive? Would you still be with him? Or when he almost choked the life out of you and you were pregnant with the twins at that time?"
I didn't have an answer to any of those questions. I plopped back down on the sofa and thought about it.
"This isn't even about me right now." I said dismissively
"Mhmmm."
I looked back and he was falling asleep on me. He was the one to tell me to talk but now he's sleeping. I got up but he pulled me back into him.
"Sleep Alana or keep on venting either way you have a guilty conscience about everything years later It's fine you're human. Goodnight" Terrence said before falling asleep.
I turned my back to him and drifted off to sleep since he had a tight grip on me. Seconds, minutes, maybe hours later I felt myself getting pulled off the couch. I rubbed my eyes and tried to move my arm but I couldn't. Someone had a tight grip on me. When I finally opened my eyes it was Chandler pulling me towards the steps. He was dressed in a black suit and then I remembered today was the day of the funeral. If I look past the evil look in his eyes he is looking really fucking sexy right now. I could just rip his suit off and fuck him right on these stairs.
"What are you doing?" I asked sleepily
"No what the fuck were you doing? Why the hell are you all up under him!" Chandler quietly yelled
"That was nothing we was just talking and then we must have fell asleep. It was nothing"
Chandler nodded his head then pushed our room door open. I tripped over some shoes and fell to the floor.
"So since it's nothing I could just bring Clara or better yet Laura here and cuddle up with them the whole night. He had his fucking hands all over you and your dumbass might have thought it was innocent but he's pushing the limit to see how far he can get you."
Chandler could be right about that and I ain't even think about it that way. Chandler was in the mirror fixing his tie still cussing under his breath. I walked behind him to straighten the back of his suit then I dusted off his shoulders. My touch seemed to calm Chandler down cause the vein that pops out on his neck and head has went away. I moved to the front of him and smoothen out his tie before fixing his collar. Chandler looked down and me with lust in his eyes and I looked back up with him with the same lust filled eyes. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss me. Chandler pushed me towards the dresser and yanked off my shorts then pulled my shirt over my head.
"Mmm baby I need to shower and get the kids ready."
"My mom is getting them ready." Chandler said now kissing my neck
"I need to get ready." I moaned
Chandler ignored what I said and pushed my legs opened and dropped down to his knees. Chandler licked the inside of my left thigh then just over the top of my pussy then right over to my right thigh. I inched myself closer to his face. Chandler grabbed my leg and pulled my foot closer to his mouth and gently kissed it. I bit my lip watching him kiss my feet. He started licking the side of my foot before going to my big toe. I moaned at the feeling then stopped when the door cracked.
"Umm knock knock we have thirty minutes before it's time to go and I see only one of y'all are dressed" James said eyeing my naked body
I squeaked loudly and Chandler quickly got in front of me trying to shield my body.
"James what the fuck you can't just barge in here I'm naked."
"Oh sorry dear I wasn't thinking." James said
"Get the fuck out" Chandler said before walking towards the door and pushing him out.
I ran into the bathroom to forget what just happened and went into the shower. James is just yuck and him eye fucking me made me sick to my stomach. Ugh why couldn't they just stay in freaking France! I jumped in the shower and quickly washed my body then ran into the closet air drying. I stopped and looked for an appropriate black dress and then quickly put it on. It stopped just above my knees and it didn't show much cleavage. I walked out to Chandler to see if it met his approval before going to put on some light makeup.
"Is this too short and does it cover up well?" I asked Chandler
Chandler looked me up and down. "Turn for me." Chandler said in a low tone.
I smiled and turned with my back facing him. I felt movement behind me and then felt his body heat. He "dropped" his phone in front of me and slowly I bent down to pick it up. I heard Chandler groaning as my butt brushed against him. I smirked and backed up a little closer to him and moved a little more before I finally grabbed his phone. I rubbed his leg slowly then stopping at his crotch before squeezing it. Chandler was smiling wide then moved back from me.
"Yeah the dress is fine now hurry up before I rip that dress off of you."
I walked into the bathroom and decided not to do any makeup just some lipstick and lashes. I quickly took the one braid out my hair shook my hair around before adding some product to make the curls less frizzy looking. Satisfied with the way I look I grabbed a pair of heels and walked out the room. I stopped by one guest room and saw Levi fixing his hair. He saw me in the mirror and smiled before getting back to his hair.
"Looking good Lana." Levi said
"And you are too." I said watching him
Levi put the comb down and then sprayed a little cologne on himself. I inhaled the scent and closed my eyes. It was once of my favorite fragrances he wears. I opened my eyes and saw his jacket sitting on the chair and went to get it. Levi was still fumbling with his hair so I opened the jacket to help him. He saw me with the jacket and put his arms in. He fixed the cuff links before turning to get my approval. Damn him and Chandler are just fine as fuck.
"Perfect." I said
"Always." He said in a cocky tone before kissing the top of my head and walking out the room.
We walked down the steps and saw everyone talking amongst themselves and the kids running around.
"Boys come here let me check y'all out!" I yelled
They ran to me and I had my comb brush and hair products in hand just in case. I braided back Avery's hair two days ago and he looked fine. Christian had his hair in a low bun. I grabbed my edge brush to smooth some of his fly aways down. Then I looked at Aidan already knowing he's has a curly fro and I need to put in some moisturizer and grease his scalp before finger combing it out.
"Come on sir,sit!"
He whined before sitting down as I fixed his hair. Once I was done I went to check Mariah's hair. She had them in two buns with curls in the back. I did her baby hairs and she was good to go. Finally ready we all left out the house. It took us thirty minutes to get to the church.I looked over at Chandler who was in deep thought and sad.I squeezed Chandler's hand before getting out the limousine with the kids. I waited for Zara to get out and grabbed Zerion so she could fix her dress. I gave her a small smiled and hugged her. My poor Zara has been crying all day. Terrence had his arm around her soothing her.
"Can you carry him in for me?" Zara asked
"Yeah I got you." I said kissing the sleeping baby.
Chandler was talking to my dad and Levi when another car pulled up. It was Monica's side of the family. Monica's mom,dad, her two sisters,and aunts walked up. Now I don't really know them that well. I've only met them about three times in my life but Chandler knew them well. They walked up to Chandler and hugged him.
"So nice to see you Chandler" Monica's older sister Denice said
"Yeah long time no see" Monica younger sister Zarina said
"Where is your whore? I mean your wife at?" The last and final bitch Tara said.
"Don't start that shit today." Monica's mom Josephine said
I know her family doesn't like me but I don't care. I walked up to Chandler ignoring them and their stank looks before turning my attention to him. Chandler put his arm around my waist before giving me a "behave" look.
"Are you ready to go in?" I asked
"Well hello to you too." Tara said
"Yeah come on it's going to be starting soon. Serena and Derek are already inside." Chandler said before pulling me away.
Ugh. Why is he here?!!!
We walked into the church with the family and stopped to view the body. This part always creeped me the hell out but I stopped and looked at her. Beautiful as always I thought to myself. Chandler stared down at her for a minute and kissed her forehead before guiding me to our seats. Serena and Derek both were there waiting for us. Serena stood up and hugged Chandler and then me. I kissed her cheek and then Derek stood up. Trying not to cause a scene Chandler shook his hand then Derek looked at me. I just smiled and moved closer to Chandler. Derek rubbed my shoulders then we sat down. Terrence and Zara offered to sit closer to him so we didn't have to. We sat back and people came to give their condolences to us.
"OOOOOH JESUS WHY MY SISTER??!!! WHY WHY WHHHYYYYY??!" Zarina cried into the coffin.
"MY BABY LORD MY BABY" Josephine cried
They cried over her body which was sad. I wiped a tears away from my eyes. I looked over and Zara laughed at the scene. I knew she was going to. I slapped her leg and she laughed a little harder into him arms before crying again.
"It's going to be okay." I said to her
"I know. It's just doesn't seem real." Zara cried
The pastor came out and started the funeral.
"Let the church bow their heads as we pray." The pastor said
We all bowed our head and prayed.
"Father god we asked you to reach out your hands as you welcome your newest angel"
"Well." Tara said
"We pray that you keep your arms out to the family and let them know that no matter what happens God is always there"
"Amen!" Zarina said
"Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!! Thank you God" Josephine shouted
"Bless her! Bless her!" Denice cried out.
The funeral went on and the choir was singing now. We clapped and sang along to the song. Chandler stood up and excused himself to the bathroom. I sat there listening to the choir when my phone vibrated.
Chandler: come here.
Me: okay give me five minutes i like this song
Chandler: lol okay.
Five minutes later I walked out to find Chandler. He was standing by the bathrooms smiling down at me. He opened the door giving me a wicked smile. I looked at him and stopped like he was crazy.
"Are you serious?" I asked
"Come on it's been two hours and I've notice you don't have any panties on. They won't notice we're gone."
He's right. It's a praise break and I can hear the drummer pounding away at the drums and people are shouting. I walked into the bathroom and was pushed in a stall.
"Bend over"
I bent over as Chandler was pulling up my dress. I heard his pants unzip. He was slowly caressing my ass while stroking himself. I bit my lips anticipating feeling him inside me. He moved one of my leg on the toilet and pushed himself slowly inside me.
"Thiis is what I've been thinking about for the past hour baby." Chandler said
He thrusted his hips upwards before pulling himself back out. He repeated that motion for a good three minutes. Each time I felt like I was going to go crazy if he didn't just fuck me already.
"Chandler please just fuck me! It's bad enough we're doing it in a church."
"Shut up you're not religious and neither am I" Chandler said still doing small movements teasing me.
"But it's the principle of it all."
"We're going to hell anyways." Chandler said
He pulled out then pushed back into me hard. He thrust were wild and deep. I tried my best to hold in my moans but once he started playing with my clit as he stroked I lost it.
"Louder baby! Scream louder!" Chandler moaned
I refused I didn't want the possibility of people hearing us in here. I bit down on my lip harder to silence my moans. I heard Chandler laugh before he slowed down giving me slower and deeper thrusts. He put one of his leg on the toilet beside mine and I couldn't hold on any longer. I felt my leg muscles clenching and I was about to cum.
"Give it to me lana!" Chandler said through gritted teeth
I arched my back a little more and threw it back to his rhythm to get Chandler to cum as well. Chandler rhythm became unsteady and I had him right where I wanted him to be.
"Shit baby fuck I'm cumming" i moaned
"Stop moving Lana you're gonna make me cum too"
"I can't stop baby it feels so good! I can't stop!" I moaned as I slammed back into him two more times and screamed. Chandler was moaning too before he finally let go.
"Damn baby that was good! I keep forgetting how long funerals take."
"You been married to black women for how long now? And you still not used to it" i asked
"Not at all." Chandler laughed
He walked out the stall and checked his clothes before washing his hands. I walked out fixing my dress smiling wide.
"No stains anywhere?" I asked making Chandler laugh
"Nah you good" Chandler said before walking out
Once we walked back in they were doing one final prayer before they let us go. I quickly grabbed Chandler to make it seem like I was hugging and comforting him.
We walked out to the limousine and waited until the kids got inside. Chandler went to talk to Monica's family and I stood by waiting for Zara to come to me.
"Where were y'all?" Zara asked
"I went to the bathroom and he must have still been in the men's but once I came out I saw him sitting outside crying" i quickly responded
"Damn this must be so hard on him." Terrence said
"Yeah I bet." I said
We all got in the car and went back to our house for the repast. I was the first to go back in the house to check and see if the caterers had everything set up the way it was. As I was checking everything I saw Derek standing there watching me.
"Can you go away?" I asked
"I cannot. I'm going to be the first to tell you that me and Serena are married."
I dropped my phone and looked at him to see if he was joking and by the looks of it he was not.
"When did y'all get married?" I asked
"A week ago. And now I can finally have a mother in law sim in law fantasy played out in real life. It can be your wedding gift,you know to welcome me into the family." Derek said 
"Never in a million years would I let you touch me again."
"Not right now but trust me you will eventually. I always knew how to get you how I needed you to be"
Derek flashed that evil smile at me before walking out the kitchen.

Lol i know I know took me long enough to update