Chapter twenty-five

Alana
I seriously downed a whole bottle of tequila last night. I didn't wake up until a little after noon and I feel like shit. Chandler has been calling me nonstop apologizing and trying to get me to talk to him but I wasn't answering. I don't want to talk to him at all and he doesn't seem to get it. I slowly pulled myself out of bed and ran me a really hot shower. I got undressed and heard my phone ringing for the hundredth time today.
"Stop calling me!!!" I screamed into the phone
"Damn girl who pissed you off" Zara laughed into the phone.
"No one girl I just feel like shit"
"You sound like shit. If I didn't know any better I would say your ass was in the accident instead of me"
"Ha ha very funny but nah I'm just hungover. Anyways I hope you know that I'm mad at you." I said while stepping into the shower.
"Why you mad at me for?" Zara said into the phone.
"You fucking up our trip. We got a month until we are twerking all over Miami and you out here with bruised ribs and shit"
"Bitch I'm in there I'm already buying bikinis these ribs ain't stopping me! So you better be ready to get drunk off our asses that weekend!" Zara said
"Yeah girl I am excited and ready...." my voice trailed off from the conversation because the shower curtains flew open. Of course it's fucking Chandler looking at me with them big blue eyes. "Zara let me call you back I'm getting into the shower." I said as I hung up the phone.
He looked me up and down then walked out the bathroom. I hope he doesn't think I'm going to follow him out. Closing back the curtains I started washing my body and then my hair not caring how long I was taking in the shower. Chandler walked back into the bathroom and cut the water off.
"Are you serious? Didn't I tell you I didn't want to see you?" I said grabbing my towel off the rack.
"Yeah but I don't care about all that right now. I just need my stress reliever for a couple of hours can you be that for me please?" Chandler said walking up to me and putting his head on my stomach. He breathe in my scent and then exhaled.
"I hope you don't think we're doing anything because if you are you got a whole wife at home waiting for you." I said with my hands on my hips.
"I haven't touch her in months. I don't want her right now I need to talk to you" he said walking towards me.
Does he have not know what I'm done means? He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards the bed and opened my towel. I slapped his hands away and then pushed him off me. He groaned and then smiled at me.
"That's not talking that's trying to fuck! It's like you don't remember yesterday or what you don't care?" I said pushing him further away from me.
"I do remember what we said yesterday but i slept on it and I didn't mean a word of what I said"
"Well I did. I'm serious about moving on and you should let me do it. It shouldn't be a fight with you about this. Let me go!" I said
"What if I tell you that I'm actually going to divorce her?"
"What if I tell you that you're full of shit! I'll believe it when you do it but i already know you won't do it."
I walked into my closet and grabbed some clothes and put them on in there. The whole time I felt Chandler watching me but I didn't even say anything to him anymore. It's not like he's going to listen anyways.
"So you was for real last night?" Chandler finally said
"Yeah I was I'm so serious. I have to leave you alone if I'm never going to get over you."
I'm not even going to cry anymore it's not worth it. Chandler sighed and opened his mouth to say something but then his phone was ringing.
"It's Mon."he said looking down at me
"Of course it is. Pick it up I'm not going to say anything."
I walked out the bedroom and went into the kitchen to fix me something greasy but I changed my mind and decided to order a pizza instead. I grabbed my phone and ordered me a pizza, some wings,and something to drink. I grabbed my purse and read off the card number and read off the numbers for them then hung up the phone. I got up to see what chandler was saying to Monica so I went in the room.
"Mon,Alana is a thing of the past. I haven't touch that girl in months shit maybe a year. You always put all our problems on her but you know we had problems way before me and Alana got together."
Oh what problems did they have? Still listening I saw Chandler turn around and look at me and wink.God this man is fine but he is the most toxic person I ever met. He put his phone on speaker so I could hear their conversation. He probably knew I wanted to hear everything.
" I know we had problems before her but we got past them. I told you that I never slept with that man it was an emotional affair you on the other hand slept with someone." Monica said
"Still to the point of you never did that I wouldn't have ever cheated. It's that simple of an equation."
I wanted to scream. What man? When was this? I need every detail ever. I looked up at Chandler and smacked his arm getting his attention he nodded at me he already knew what I was going to ask. I was too hype about this.
"Who?" I whispered
"I'll tell you in a minute." He said before walking out the room. I was hot on his tail trying to get all the tea.
"So you mean to tell me that I'm responsible for your cheating?" Monica asked
"Yeah basically it all started with you. You had a whole affair with that man for five years FIVE! And you want me to believe that you never fucked bullshit. I called that man a friend hell a brother and the whole time he was touching on my wife behind my back." Chandler said.
I screamed but quickly put my hands over my mouth laughing I was shook. This shit was too good to be true. Oh look at little miss perfect Monica out here hoeing. I don't know what phone conversation I walked into but I'm glad I did. Chandler looked down at me and laughed to himself at my reaction then went back to his conversation.I heard someone knocking so I went and answered. I saw it was the pizza guy, I quickly tipped him and grabbed my food and ran back to the living room. I opened the pizza and continued listening.
"We didn't fuck you can ask him. I told you I was sorry about that but you did more damage than I ever did. A baby you had a baby with her." Monica cried into the phone
"oh don't cry now." i said to myself stuffing a slice of pizza in my mouth. Chandler walked up to me and bit my pizza and then opened the box of wings and took one out.
"Yeah that is true but the thing is you constantly make me feel like I'm the only one that ever did anything and I'm sick of it. We both did something and I can admit my wrongs. Can you?" Chandler asked
Chandler truly does know how to make you feel guilty about shit. He can have you apologizing for something he did and it's fucking crazy but brilliant.
"I'm sorry Chandler and you know I am I never meant to do that with Levi but it just happened." Monica said.
Levi, Levi.... Why do I know that name? I raised my eyebrows at him and he held his hand up at me. He walked away and I kept on eating not even worrying about the rest of the conversation cause I already knew how it was going to end. I grabbed my phone and text Terrence for a good fifteen minutes and Chandler came back and sat next to me. I grabbed another pizza and sat down waiting for him to tell me how he made up with her.
"Sooooo?" I asked
"Yeah we made up." He said grabbing a pizza out the box
"No shit. But you know what I want to know!" I said excitedly
"Good to see me getting cheated on makes you happy. Okay so a couple of years ago we were going through a rough patch in our marriage and I didn't know why. Well you remember your uncle Levi right? Well they were cheating with each other for five years and I know she had to have had sex with him. Ain't no way she just had an emotional affair with him not the way he acted."
"I don't have an uncle Levi." I said
"Yeah y'all do. Remember his wife Laura?"
"The one that bakes the cupcakes?" I said thinking
"Yeah."
"Oooooh yeah i remember now..What nooooooo way. Seriously? I mean I don't blame her though he's fine as fuck." I said laughing
I quickly looked at chandler and saw he wasn't laughing so that made me laugh even harder. I haven't seen Levi in like seven years I had completely forgotten about him. He moved a to Canada with his wife and their kids. He had a son the same age as Serena and twin girls the same age as me and Zara. We weren't close but it was nothing but good vibes when they did come around.
"Then I came into your office and turned your world upside down." I said getting close to his face. I kissed his cheek and then walked away to throw away the garbage from the food we just ate.
"Yeah you did and I wouldn't change it for anything. I wish it went differently though i miss they old times"
"Why? Because I was a secret that was being kept in the dark and controlled?"
"I mean it was easier back then now it's too much"
"Which is why I'm making it easier by not dealing with you in that way. The last time was amazing I'll forever remember it cause that's the last time I'm going to get it." I said
"So you're going to be with Terrence raising my son with him all happily?" Chandler screamed in my face
"No! You will be there too! We just won't be together. I mean it's not like we can be together anyways you and Monica made up." I screamed back
I don't know how the hell we always end up arguing but it happens. I continued to clean up now pissed off and so ready for him to go. I'm ready to go home and lay with Terrence. He told me that he came back home early because of some family drama and I'm ready to see him. I miss him so much.
"Alana say the word and I'll divorce Monica. I'll do it just don't leave me." He said getting on his knees in front of me.
"Divorce her." I said
He looked at me shook because I guess he didn't think I was going to say it. He looked me in the eyes and we just stared at each other. I don't expect him to divorce her at all I was just calling his bluff.
"I can't not right now!"
"WHY NOT CHANDLER? How you gonna ask me to stay with you while you pretend to be happy with her?" I screamed
"Because I"
"BECAUSE YOURE IN LOVE WITH HER AND NOT ME. What you feel for me is lust. Don't you see? If you love me like you said you do you wouldn't have to think about it or excuse it. But that shit doesn't matter anymore. Once we get back home you will be moving out and I'll be happy without you. Now chandler I need you to leave."
"Why?" He asked
"Because I said so. Damn can you follow directions for once in your life!"
"Fine Alana I'm out. Be ready at 11:30 am tomorrow so you don't miss our flight." Chandler said before walking out the door. "I got Avery tonight we will see you at the airport."
"See thats how we coparent Okay bye." I said as I closed the door and locked it.
I went into my room and watched some Netflix until I fell asleep. A couple hours later I woke up and felt someone watching me. I opened my mouth to scream but a hand covered my mouth. Now swinging my fist like a wild woman I saw that it was Chandler.
"What the fuck Chandler it's 1 am and where is my baby!!!?"I screamed
"He's in the guess room in the portable bassinet."
"Why are you here?"
"One last time and we are done." Chandler whispered into my ear
Chandler took his clothes off and then mine. I didn't protest what was going to happen so I just let it be. Y'all can guess what happened there I don't need to go into details. But I know I'm sick of saying this but it's true this time. THIS IS THE LAST TIME. Maybe...