Chapter 55

Alana
"What's wrong girl?" Zara said to me. She put everything down and gave me her full attention. I was looking at her about to say it but Terrence came from behind and kissed her on the cheek.
"Mmmmmm I've missed you while you were gone I love you so much baby." Terrence said to her. Zara smile went wide as she jumped in his arm hugging him. Terrence put her down on the floor took our food to the table and started setting out the food.
"Zara I-"
"Ughhhh oh my goodness girl can I tell you that I'm falling in love with Terrence. He's literally making me so happy I couldn't ask for a better man. He is so perfect." Zara interrupted
I looked at her huge smile and immediately felt like shit. I didn't know what to do I couldn't break her heart because she seriously love him. Ooooh fuck.
"Yeah I see that you really love him." I said dryly. I saw Terrence looking at me and I looked at him with a serious face. He was going to have to tell her not me.
"Oh sorry for interrupting what did you want to tell me?"
Again I looked at Terrence and he was just eating his food not caring about anything. I rolled my eyes and bit my tongue.
"I think your dad is going to propose to me." I said. Terrence choked on his barbecue and looked at me like I was crazy. I shook my head at him and looked back at Zara. She was smiling at me and hugged me.
"Okay. Are you going to say yes if he does?"
"Yeah. But I'm too young. Right?"
"Alana what is the right age to get married? I mean to be of age of course but there's not a right or wrong age for marriage. Is this what you're freaking out about?" Zara asked rubbing my shoulders.
"Yeah. I mean this is something serious something I really need to think about." I said
"Well if you're afraid of not being able to do anything, you know my dad is going to do whatever you want to do and then some. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm ready for y'all to get married already."
"Really?"
"Hell yeah. Shit after everything I'm going to be shock if y'all don't do it. But Alana you're already having more kids and living together. All that's left is to walk down the aisle."
"Well i think you should wait." Terrence said
"Why should she wait? I mean he's just gonna propose they're not walking down the aisle the next day." Zara said
"I mean think about it. Do y'all still have problems?  I mean,What about the hitting? Do you think that's just gonna stop because he's in counseling.? There's a lot to think about Alana." Terrence said
"We don't have any problems anymore considering he's now officially divorced. The hitting hasn't happened in a while and i believe he can change all he need is one person behind him and he'll be fine." I said
"Alana you do what you wanna do when it comes to this. Besides you don't know when he's going to propose just think on it. Now let's eat because I'm high." Zara said
I laughed at her and walked to the table and grabbed my food. The whole time I felt Terrence starring a hole in the side of my head. I don't know how I'm going to tell her but I can't let her be his fool. Zara got up to go to the bathroom so now was a perfect time for me to get on him.
"You need to fucking tell her!" I yelled
"Tell her what? I ain't do nothing."
"You know exactly what you're doing! You just tried to eat me out in my room while she was gone! Don't play fucking stupid."
"You have no proof! Besides what good would it do? It's just gonna cause more drama and drama follows you everywhere."
"You don't even love her! Why are you with her? She's a sweet person and you're playing some sick twisted get back from me breaking up with you." I spat. I got up from the table and walked out to my balcony to cool down. I need to stop all this stressing I know it's not good for me and for my babies. Terrence walked right behind me putting his hands on my hips and leaned down.
"I do love her. I love her a lot actually it's not a game. Even if I can't have you I know that in my heart I love her. But i do want a last time with you! I felt like our last time having sex was rushed." Terrence whispered in my ear.
I slid over to the side looking back to see if Zara was coming and then I slapped him in the face. This is too much I'm going to go and tell her.
"Well since you think this is some type of game. I'm gonna go and tell her." I said before walking back inside. I quickly walked inside and went toward the back with Terrence right behind me.
"Zara! Zara!" I yelled
"Don't even know what you're doing! She's not going to believe you!"
"I knew this girl since we were babies! You think some dick is going to get in the way of her believing me? You lost your fucking mind."
I bust into my guess room and shit the door behind me and locked it. I saw Zara sitting in the bathroom on the toilet
"Zara I need to talk to you about Terrence." I said. Zara looked at me with tears in her eyes and I stopped. I quickly stop talking and saw what was in her hands. I bent down in front of her and grabbed the pregnancy test from her hands and looked at it. It was positive. Fuck can't tell her this now.
"It's gonna be okay ZoZo." I said wiping her tears away.
"I can't believe it! I don't think I'm ready to be a mom. How do you do it? Oh my god my dad is going to kill me!" Zara sobbed into my arms.
"I think you're dad will be fine besides you are a grown up. Now Terrence on the other hand is a whole different story you think he's going to be happy?" I asked
"I mean he's talked about having more kids in the future but so soon. God Alana we have only been together a couple of months." Zara said.
She finally got up off the toilet and cleaned herself up before washing her hands. I mean it is true they haven't been together that long plus they barely know eachother. Whew this is beginning to be too much for me.
"Y'all will be fine. Are you gonna keep it?" I asked
"Yeah. I'm nervous to tell him and my dad though."
"It's gonna be fine." I said before I hugged her again. She washed her face before opening the bathroom door and sat down.
"You know Lana if you marry my dad you're gonna be a grandma." Zara said
"No! No! I'm gonna be aunty."
"No you're gonna be grandma Lana." Zara teased
"Oh hell no! That's it I'm not marrying your dad. I'm waaaaaay too young to be a granny." I said
We were dying laughing and sitting on her bed still looking at the test in my hand. I couldn't believe it at all I mean Zara doesn't even want kids. She was happy being the cool aunt and having no responsibilities.
"How far along do you think you are?"
"About eight weeks possibly" Zara said nonchalantly
"EIGHT WEEKS!" I screamed
"Sssssh! Alana."
"How long have you known?" I asked
"I had a feeling that i was pregnant last month but I started spotting so I thought maybe I was tripping but that only lasted a day so I went and bought a test but i couldn't take it because i was scared."
"So why did you take it today?"
"Because I feel funny so i bit the bullet and took the test and as you see a bitch is preggers." Zara said heading to the door.
"Oh Lana what did you have to say about Terrence?"
"Nothing. I was saying he thought you where having explosive diarrhea."
"Eww." Zara said
Zara walked up to Terrence and pulled him towards the balcony. I decided that I was just gonna go to bed and call it a night. I got in bed and couldn't even hold what I had to say in. I knew I couldn't tell Chandler because he was gonna freak so I decided to call the next best thing.
"Yes." Levi said into the phone
"Where are you?" I asked
"Chilling with Avery and Chandler watching tv."
"Ummm Avery should be sleeping."
"He is." Levi said
"Can you move away from Chandler please?" I asked
"Sure what's up. I'll be back Chandler I'm going to the bathroom pause it." I heard Levi say to Chandler.
"Are you alone?" I whispered
"Yes. Why are you whispering?"
"Okay. Zara is pregnant."
"WHAT! Chandler is going to have a fit."
"Sssssh Anyways also Terrence just tried to have sex with me."
"When?"
"Tonight! I wanted so bad to tell Zara but she started telling me how much she loves him and then bam pregnant." I said sitting down on my floor.
"Damn Alana when isn't there drama with you?" Levi joked
"What! I didn't start this. You think I should tell her anyways?" I asked
"Honestly no don't upset the girl over something that hasn't happened. But if he tries something again tell her or at least tell your hot head boyfriend." Levi said
"You want Chandler in jail but anyways I gotta go. Bye"
"Bye."
I hung up the phone and went out of my room to grab something to drink. I didn't see Zara or Terrence anywhere so I assumed they went to bed. I walked into the kitchen and saw that there was some apple juice in here. I'll take it even though I want a sprite.
"Damn girl i miss the feeling of your pussy." Terrence said. He had his hand under my robe rubbing my pussy. I jumped and screamed from him touching me.
"Are you out of your mind!!! Stop touching me."
"What happened to each Alana?" Terrence smirked
"FUCK YOU!" I spat
"What's going on in here?" Zara said clicking on the lights.
"I scared her." Terrence said walking towards Zara and kissing her.
"Oh well I'm glad you're awake Lana I need to tell you something!" Zara said jumping up and down.
"What? Why are you so excited for?" I asked
"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!" Zara yelled
"Oh god! What the fuck!" I said hugging her.
"I'm gonna tell her!" I mouthed looking at Terrence.
Terrence started laughing at me and i rolled my eyes at him. WHY? WHY? Fucking why?