Chapter twelve

Alana
******4 MONTHS LATER*****
I know I shouldn't have called Chandler that night but I knew that I needed to let him know that I'm safe and to not worry about me. I made it to Arizona and it's nice. The breeze,the desert,no drama I mean what's not to like. I've been here for about four month now and I am in love with my ranch house. I'm also excited to find out what I'm having since I reached twenty weeks in my pregnancy.. I could have found out beforehand but I was scared too, it would make this pregnancy very real. I sat in my rocking chair on my porch and just thought about everything I mean that's all I do now I don't really have friends here. I have an online boutique selling clothes and customized phone cases that's doing good but I'm bored. I also have been ducking that bitch Monica who's been trying call me every fucking day about this shit. The last time we talked I told them to go do some counseling and to leave me the fuck out of it. I enjoyed the breeze a little more before I got up to get ready for my doctors appointment.
"Cmon girls lets get inside the house now so I can see what new sibling y'all will have" i told my two Pomeranians dogs Dior and CoCo.
After I got them in the house and ready for my doctors appointment I ran out the door. While driving I couldn't help but miss Chandler sexually and emotionally. I mean it's not like I can get some being five months pregnant and all. I've been debating on calling him and telling him my new number but every time I dial his number I quickly delete the number and put my phone up.I blocked him on every social media platform I have so he wouldn't be able to find me but I actually unblocked him on Facebook. I don't think he notice because he hasn't tried to call me or anything he actually listened to me when I said for him to leave me alone.
I got to my doctors office and checked my self in and waited in the waiting room. I looked around the doctors office and realized that I was all alone and most of the women here had their spouses here with them. I started to feel sad and angry at the same time. Should I call him? Should I let him visit me? I don't know what to do anymore I'm so lost. Being alone and pregnant in a new state has been something crazy and scary.
"Miss Boa Vista?" The nurse said
"Coming!" I said while grabbing my purse.
I walked to the back of the office and went straight towards the scale and got on it.
"Okay 155 pounds" the nurse said as she wrote it down on her paper. "You can follow me to the room."
She walked me into the room and started taking my blood pressure and just keeping a conversation with me.
"Alright your doctor will be right in with you" she said before exiting the room.
I sat there in silence scrolling through Facebook when I saw that Chandler had posted a picture of him and Monica's baby two hours ago.
Introducing my baby girl Mariah Selene Carmichaels into the world today at 7:45 am this morning. She weighs 8lbs and 7 ounces 22 inches long. My beautiful wife did an amazing job and I couldn't ask for a better woman in my life.I love my baby girl and mommy too..
Oh so I guess that the marriage counseling is working for them. I chuckled and continued to scroll down Facebook for another ten minutes.
"Knock knock Alana how are you doing today?" Doctor Lewis asked
"I'm fine anxious to find out what I'm having. The baby has been kicking nonstop for the past hour." I said laying myself back.
"Okay mama lets get this show on the road." She said as she looked at the ultrasound tech to start.
"Right there are the fingers and toes, the liver is looking amazing, and there's the head.. okay and right there is a penis. Congratulations Alana you're having a baby boy" she said smiling.
I started crying and laughing because I knew I was having a boy. Just my luck I would be the one to give Chandler his baby boy. The ultrasound tech printed out pictures and gave them to me. I thanked them and left the office. Now I really don't know what to do. I definitely should tell him about the baby. Right when I got in the car my phone rang.
"Hey ma how are you?" I asked my mom
"I'm good so how was your appointment? What are we having" my mom asked excitedly
"A boy!!!" I screamed into the phone.
"Aaaaaaaaah I'm so excited for a grandson I can't wait. Did you tell Chandler?" My mom asked
"No" i said rolling my eyes.
"Alana you know he has every right to know about his unborn child you know. You can't keep this baby away from him he had rights you know" my mom said in a serious tone
I rolled my eyes knowing that I shouldn't have answered the phone. I started driving and decided to get me some steak tacos from this Mexican restaurant I'm starting to like.
"I know ma but he just had a baby today with his wife he's not thinking about me anyways so why should i tell him?"
"Girl that man asks about you all the time. If we heard from you how you doing.. blah blah blah shut up" my dad said into the phone.
I started laughing because me and my dad are literally the same person in every way.
"Hey papa how are you? And what do you tell him."
"I tell him that you're fine and that we still don't know where you are girl i know what I'm supposed to say. Anyways listen to your mother she's right about this. Please give him your number I'm tired of him moving around trying to find you." My dad said before handing the phone back to my mom
"Okay I'll tell him. Anyways I'm about to pick up my order and go home and take a nap. Bye i love y'all"
"Love you too baby" my parents said into the phone before we hung up.
I got out the car and went inside the restaurant to pick up my food. There's this guy in here that is hella fine and he knows my order before I even say it. He's about 6'3, pretty brown eyes, long hair that he keeps braided, he's lean but has muscles, and he's Samoan. When I walked through the door I saw him standing there with my order waiting for me. Wheew y'all he's a walking orgasm. When he saw me he smiled and handed me the food.
"Here you go Alana steak tacos with extra lime and a your lemonade" he said to me.
"Thank you Terrence. How are you doing today?" I asked
"Good now that you're here. Anyways did you find out what you're having? Can I touch your belly?"He asked.
"Sure he'a kicking up a storm anyways he must know that I'm about to eat these tacos up in a few"
"So a baby boy. Yeah I got 4 boys with my ex wife. Have you told your baby daddy yet?" he said while rubbing my stomach
"I'm actually going to tell him tonight. Terence how old are you I mean i know you got 4 boys but you look so young?"
"I'm 36 and I am young" he said looking at me and licking his lips
If I wasn't pregnant I would have fucked him in this restaurant. I grabbed my food and walked to the door but Terrence stopped me.
"Alana I would like to take you out sometime if you'll let me" he said getting all in my space.
"Really I'm five months pregnant and you want to take me out" i said pointing at my round belly.
"Yeah I mean why not. I can wait for the sex if that's what you're implying" he laughed
"Oh cocky ass who says i wanna fuck you? Or that I'm even interested in you?" I said folding my arms
He looked at me and pushed me close to the door and looked around to see if his boss was around and then kissed me. I opened my mouth so he could deepened the kiss, I almost fell on the floor if he didn't hold me up. He stopped kissing me and opened the restaurant door.
"That's how I know you're interested in me. Don't worry I already got your number"
Terrence winked at me and closed the door to the restaurant. I got in the car blushing and went home. I know I shouldn't be even thinking about another man when I have all this going on but I'm human. i got home and sat on the couch and devoured my food. I took a picture of my sonogram and then debated if I should send it the Chandler.
"Okay Alana just push the damn button. Push it!" I screamed to myself.
I dropped my phone and looked at it. I can't do it I'm too nervous I can't. I walked into the bathroom and took my makeup off and then applied my face mask. Okay stop being a pussy and send the damn thing! I went back to the living room and sat down on the couch. And sent the picture.
Me: say hello to daddy *picture of sonogram*
I threw my phone on the couch and ran away from it like it was a demon scared to see if he'll respond or not. Five minutes have passed and he hadn't respond yet. Okay maybe he's sleeping or busy with his other baby. I walked towards the couch and sat down and pushed play on my remote. "Ding ding"  My heart damn near dropped. I looked at my phone on the couch and was scared to turn it over. Stop it just pick up the damn phone. I turned the phone over and saw Chandler had texted me back.
Chandler: Alana? Please tell me you're not playing some sick joke on me.. a baby boy! Can I see you please? This is an Arizona are code. I want to see you.
I was going to respond but he called me. I took at deep breath and answered the phone.
"Hey" i said waiting to hear his voice.
"Baby! Oh how i missed you so much."
Hearing his deep voice made my legs weak. I wanted to smell him and hold him. I missed him so much and no matter what I try to do my heart yearns for him.
"Alana baby are you still there?" He said knocking me out of my thoughts.
" yeah I'm here. I missed you too baby. So how have you been?"
"Cut the shit Alana I'm coming to see you soon give me your address now. And I'm not fucking playing with you!" He screamed in the phone.
I instantly regretted texting him and just like that I was right back in his control. I mean granted I am keeping him away from his baby but that doesn't mean he gets to talk to me like this.
"I'll text you my address but we need to talk" i said
"Yeah we do." He said softly
"So Mariah?" I questioned
"Yeah she was born this morning she's so cute. Another princess to run my life. So you're giving me my boy? I knew it honestly once you told me that you were pregnant i figured it would have been you to give me my son. Alana I miss holding you. Can i come visit you?"
" chandler baby you have no idea how bad i want you here but yes you can come see me. When?" I asked
"I have to go out of town in a week for business for two weeks. I technically don't have to be there at all it's all virtual but Monica doesn't have to know that."
I'm so gonna regret this but I really want to see him. I can front all I want to but I need to feel him inside me again. I need to feel him and run my fingers through his hair while he eats me out. This pregnancy had me hella horny and my hand ain't cutting it I need to feel him. Let me calm down.
"Okay but once you get here I'm setting ground rules with you so there's no confusion on anything."
I heard him laugh and mumble something under his breath.
"Yeah ma, i hear you." He said "well Monica is probably wondering where I'm at I'll call you later. I love you"
"I love you too."
I'm so gonna regret him coming here....
********* ONE WEEK LATER****************
This week got here faster than I thought it would and I am nervous as hell to see him. I should have given him a fake address because I definitely thought about it. I drove to the airport and waited for him to get out of baggage claim. Whew this is it I mean he was going to come here eventually. I looked at myself in my car mirror to check and see how I looked and fixing my makeup to make sure I look good. I know I shouldn't care how he thinks I look but I can't help it. Out the corner of my eye I saw him walking up towards my car. When I turned and look at him I felt my legs go weak and my pussy instantly got wet.  He grew his beard out a little more and his hair is graying. I smiled when he looked at me and like an idiot I ran towards him and jumped into his arms. Say whatever you want but I love this man. I held him tight and cried. Maybe it's just the hormones but I missed him so much.
"I see you missed me like I did you." He said as he carried me to the car.
I was attacking his face with kisses. He laughed and opened my door for me to get in the car. He decided he would drive me back to my house.
"I have missed you so much." I said holding his hand. So much for my ground rules.
"You know we need to talk." He said in a stern voice.
"Yeah i know. Later cause i want some." I said kissing his neck and then his lips. I put my hands down his sweatpants and starting massaging his semi erect dick.
"Damn what's gotten into you?" He said smiling
"You remember that one time when our families went on vacation and my mom decided that we all should do those stupid carriage rides and somehow the paired us together and I sucked your dick in the carriage and you were panicking." I said taking his dick out of his pants.
He laughed and then licked his lips. "Yeah girl I thought we were going to get caught that night. There was no way you could hide what was going on but thank you no one saw." He said moaning.
I licked my lips and stuck dick far down my throat. Chandler swerved a little and then moaned loudly. I laughed and keeping on sucking him like a vacuum and then started massaging his nipples. He grabbed my hair and moved my head in a rhythm that he like. He started moving his hips and breathing faster. I felt the car swerve again.
"Shit you bout to make me wreck this car let me pull over." He said as he stopped at a gas station.
I felt him put his hand up my dress and enter my pussy and felt him start stirring my juices. I moaned and started grinding on his fingers. He started moving his fingers faster and faster also making sure he rubbed my clit.
"Aaaaah fuck ma I'm about to uuuuum uhhhh" he grunted as he came in my mouth.
He kept on massaging my clit and then he grabbed my face and sucked on my neck.
"Please don't stop Chandler" i said through my heavy breathing.
"I'm not going to YOU ARE MINE!!" he said as I came on his fingers..
I'm sure people saw us but I don't care. Chandler took his fingers out my pussy and sucked my juices of his fingers.
After we got back to my place we got right to it.
"What are your ground rules?" Chandler said as he carried me to my bed.
"Well my rules was no sex but looks like that's going out the window." I said kissing his neck.
Chandler took my dress off and started sucking on my boobs and then went down and ripped my thong off.
"I want you to scream my name" chandler said moaning into my pussy.
When he started to eat he put it felt like he hadn't been eating for months the way he was sucking and chewing on my clit. I pushed my hips closer to his face making his tongue go further into my pussy. I started screaming and moaning so loud that if you walked by my house you'll probably be able to hear me. Chandler's nose was basically inside my pussy and I was on the verge of cumming again. Chandler stopped and took his clothes off. He put his hands around my throat and put my legs over his shoulders and started pounding like a mad man inside me.
"Aaah I love you so much baby. Why did you have to leave?"
"I'm sorry baby but you know I had to go. I'm sorry I miss you! I miss you so much please fuck me harder" i moaned.
He grabbed my headboard and started rotating his hips making me go crazy. Again I felt myself getting ready to explode.
"Uuuuugh I love you so much Alana!!" Chandler screamed.
"Aaaaaaaah i love you too baby. Don't stop FUCK ME HARDER!!!"
We cummed together and collapsed in my bed. Shit Alana you were doing so good. Oh well you can't help who you love..