Chapter 51

Alana
Well it's been almost two months since Chandler left plus I haven't talk to him in three weeks and today's the day for my first doctors appointment to see the baby. I should be if I'm correct about ten weeks along now and I'm very nervous about going again. I haven't been a mother long and I already feel as if I don't know what I'm doing with Avery so having another baby is scaring the fuck out of me. Levi decided to come with me today so I wouldn't be alone and Zara is watching Avery for me. I'm glad that they are here because I don't know how I would be handling this if they weren't.
"Have you heard from Chandler?" I asked Levi as he grabbed his car keys so we can get going.
"No. I talk to him last week and it's been rough him and our dad got into a fight."
"Like a physical fight?"
"Yeah. Finally after all this time he finally punched him in the face. He said his mom of course saw that Chandler was wrong but we all knew she was going to say that."
I shook my head at what I was hearing and just grabbed my water and got in the car. Chandler told me that he would be coming home soon but I don't know what soon meant to him. I've been coping and just silently being here for him but I'm going crazy. This first trimester has been fucked Yo for me. I'm throwing up all the time, I can barely eat,I'm sleepy all the time, and not to mention my emotions. I was a walking mess and I was ready for this part of the pregnancy to be over. I can't wait for that second trimester glow or whatever the fuck. Avery didn't have me sick until the very end and this one is the total opposite. I am officially over it.
"Well I just hope he's okay and got the closure that he needed." I said as I laid my head on the window in Levi's truck. I also get motion sickness now too. Basically this child is out to kill me.
"You good?" Levi asked as he grabbed my leg shaking me.
"Yeah I'm just tired and nauseous..." i said
I appreciate Levi so much for being here he's really been a good friend. Levi decided that he was going to stay in my house until Chandler came home. He didn't like the thought of me being by myself pregnant and with a baby. I told him that he didn't have to but he insist on doing it.
"Well come on we are here." Levi said. Levi got out the car and opened my door and grabbed my hand to help me out of his truck. We walked to the office and I signed myself in and anxiously waited.
"Alana what a surprised to see you here and pregnant again.." my nurse said to me
"Hey girl!!" I said as I hugged her.
"And who is this.. the daddy?" She asked me as she stared at him up and down. Levi saw her checking him out and winked at her.
"No. He's a friend accompanying me while Chandler is out of town handling things" I said to her.
"Okay. Well I can't wait to see Chandler here I bet he's excited for another little one."
"He wasn't expecting this to happened and neither did I but he's happy about it." I said to her. She guided us to the scale and I wasn't looking forward to this. Even though I haven't been eating I've been gaining a lot of weight.
"Okay missy you are 156 pounds." She said as she wrote it down.
"Already!!" I yelled. Levi looked at me and started to laugh at me. I felt like I shouldn't be this big I don't even look like it. Oh well I guess I'll just deal and work out so I won't get too big.
"I knew you felt a bit heavy when I helped you out of the car." Levi joked. He ran his hand up and down my back. I playfully pushed him away and then walked behind her to get my blood drawn. I hated this part and I hated needles so Levi held my other hand and I squeezed it. After they drained me to death I went into the room where I will be having my ultrasound.
"Okay miss Alana I'm going to need you to strip out of your pants and you can cover up with this. The tech and your doctor will be right in."
"Alright." Me and Levi said at the same time.
Levi looked at me and sat down in the chair next to me. He looked beyond nervous and it was so funny. He seems like a first time dad every time he sat down he got back up and started pacing the floor and messing with things.
"Levi calm down what are you nervous for?" I asked him
"I don't know Alana I don't know why I feel like I'm the dad. I guess being the stand in until Chandler gets home is making me a bit nervous." Levi said
"Well you're not the dad and you know that. I would be almost half way done if you were."
"I know that but still.. doctors offices make me scared."
I shook my head at him and we sat in silence until my doctor and the tech came in. She had my chart and shook her head at me. I already know she's going to pick on me because I told her to not give me birth control because I wouldn't be having any sex any time soon. But of course we all knew that was going to be a lie..
"I'm promise I wouldn't get pregnant. Yeah yeah girl I should have known you was gonna be back in here." Dr Lewis said to me. I looked at her and started laughing and then laid back. The ultrasound technician came up to me and started putting the gel on my stomach.
"Sorry I know this is a little cold." She said smiling.
"It's okay." I said smiling back at her.
"So where is a Chandler? I didn't see him come in." She asked
"He's our of town handling business so my god father came with me instead." I said
"Hi I'm Levi."
"Dr. Lewis but you can call me Jaime" she said smiling. I rolled my eyes at them and just laid there listening to them talk. I closed my eyes and thought about how much I missed Chandler and hope that he comes home soon.
I hated this part of the appointment because before they turn the screen towards you so you can see they are looking at the baby. Dr.Lewis was looking over the tech shoulders and both of their expressions were unreadable. It always makes me so nervous.
"Looking good. They are looking good." Dr. Lewis said to me. I nodded my head and laid back happy that my baby was fine.
"You wanna hear they heart beats?" The tech asked
"Yes." I said smiling. The heart beat was playing loud and strong but it sounded weird. Kinda sound like it's another heartbeat as well. My eyes got wide as I started to realize when she was saying they look good and they heartbeats are good. Hopefully she was just saying they for the heck of it.
"Can I see my baby?" I asked
"Yeah.. here they are congratulations Alana you're having twins." Dr. Lewis said. My eyes got really wide and Levi looked at me and started laughing. Tears instantly started pouring out of my eyes. What the hell am I going to do with twins? Levi saw me crying and grabbed me but he was still laughing. Chandler just double knocked me up and left.
"Please tell me you're joking?" I asked
"No. See two head and two separate little bodies. Alana you are eleven weeks today now. And look two separate hearts right there beating." The ultrasound tech said to me. Dr Lewis came up to me and hugged me and rubbed my back.
"You got this Alana you will be fine! You have one heck of a village to help you. And i know Chandler would be there" Dr Lewis said
"Yeah he will be if he doesn't have a heart attack first" i said now dying laughing. I couldn't wait to tell Chandler this when I get home. They printed off pictures for me and told me to make my other appointment and sent me and Levi on our way.
"Wow I can't believe that you're about to have twins" Levi said
"I know. Ugh he seriously knocked me up that explains me gaining weight really fast."
"Well congratulations mama." Levi said as he bent down and hugged me again. Out the corner of my eyes I saw this lady just looking at me. I knew I seen her before but I couldn't figure out from where. I walked past her and she stopped me. Levi eyes got wide when he saw her but I didn't know who this woman was.
"Hey Levi nice to see you again." She said
"Hey Clara how are you? What are you doing here?"
"You're Alana right?" She asked me
"Yeah. Why?" I asked
"Have you seen Chandler lately?" Clara asked me
"Yes."
"I don't want to start any drama and I see you're here the same reason I am here. Well I'm about ten weeks pregnant with his baby."
My eyes got wide and I felt my heart now racing. I was pissed and i was ready to fight but I just walked away and went to the elevators. I saw Levi still talking to her when I got in but I didn't care I was ready to kill Chandler. I now remember when I saw her. She was the bitch driving his car when he dropped mine off. I was so hot and now I wanted to fly to France just to kick his fucking ass.
"Alana! Are you okay?"
"So you knew he slept with her?" I screamed
"Calm down and yeah I knew. Look I'm sorry."
"Fuck you just take me home!"
We got in the car and drove in silence. I was crying and couldn't believe that he got that old looking bitch pregnant. Fuck him and fuck that fucking child he's having with her.
"Are you hungry?" Levi asked
"No."
"Alana you need to eat."
"I don't fucking have an appetite right now!" I said crying. Levi grabbed my hand and just held it.
"I don't believe that's his baby. She's married and was still fucking her husband." Levi said
"I hope not and I pray that it's her husband's. I don't need this right now" i said drying my tears.
Once I got home I saw Zara outside waiting for me. She saw me and ran up to me and hugged me.
"So how's my brother or sister?" She asked excitedly
"How about two brothers or sisters maybe both." I said
Zara pushed me away from her and looked at me confused. I was smiling really wide at her and Levi nodded his head and Zara started screaming.
"ahhhhh omg TWINS!!!" Zara said jumper my up and down.
I started laughing even more and she attacked me with a hug damn near making me fall. Levi held me up and then started laughing as well.
"Damn don't knock her over." Levi said
"I'm sorry I can't believe it!!!" Zara said hugging me again.
"Yeah. Now I have to call Chandler or text him about it" I said
Zara just looked at me with this weird smile on her face and I walked into the house. I started undressing and put my hair up in a bun. Once I put my robe back on I walked out of my room and heard a bunch of talking. I walked up and saw Chandler standing there with Avery in his arms. Levi and Chandler where whispering back and forth until he turned around and looked at me. I looked at him and instantly started crying and ran to him.
"Hey miss me?" Chandler said to me while hugging me tightly.
"Yeah I fucking miss you!" I said holding on to him for dear life. And then it hit me,I jumped out of his arm and folded my arms and just looked at him.
"What's wrong baby?"
"Who the fuck is Clara!" I asked
Chandler looked at me and I looked at him and then he just shook his head. Chandler looked at Levi and Levi held his hands up in the air. I was waiting on him to say something but he didn't he just stood there. Then finally he looked at me and said something.
"You wanna talk in private?" Chandler asked