Part 2 Chapter 9

Chandler
"You're pissed." Levi said in the phone.
"I don't know what he's upset for he did it." Alonzo said
I rolled my eyes and just sat in the chair in the bathroom. I was fucking pissed but at who? Definitely not at Alana but I'm pissed at someone. Maybe myself.. Nah. I don't want anymore kids everyone knew this but shit here we go again.
"I'm not pissed."
"Then what are you?" Alonzo asked
"Not pissed." I lied while fumbling around with Alana's makeup. If she saw me messing with this shit she would kill me. If she don't want me touching it then it shouldn't be overflowing to my side of the sink. This sink is fucking huge but all of Alana's shit magically flows to my side. Wrong thing to be mad at right now.
"This motherfucker pissed all the way off." Levi laughed
"I'm not! I don't know how to feel."
"Should have got that vasectomy like you said" they said at the same time.
"Fuck both of y'all I'm getting that next month." I said hanging up the phone. I threw my phone down on the counter and just laughed. Why? Why? WHY!? Ughh fuck me! I just couldn't believe it I mean this is what I get for being with someone as you g as Alana. She wanted a bunch of kids and here she is having them. I looked at myself in the mirror and you could see it on my face how pissed off I was.
"You're mad.ain't it?" I heard Alana say
I turned around and saw her putting her robe on and folding her arms. I didn't say anything because I know that I would end up saying the wrong thing. It's not like I wouldn't love this kid it's just I don't want this kid. Does that make me a terrible person? Does that make me a terrible parent?
"Alana I'm not mad." I lied
"Yes you are. I can see it in your face baby."
"Well you're wrong. I'm not mad."
"Then what are you?" Alana asked
"ALA- Lana baby please can I have a minute alone. I don't want to fight with you over something so dumb."
Alana stormed out the bathroom and I heard her mumbling how she didn't fuck herself and how she was going to kick my ass if I screamed again. I don't want to start over! But I can't be mad at her the only person I can be mad at is myself. I knew she want on birth control and I still did it. I still cummed in her. I sighed and heard my phone vibrate. I saw that it was Monica calling me. Fucking great exactly what I needed,
"What Mon?" I said
"What's wrong with you?" She said
"Mon. What is it that you need?"
"Can you keep Mariah this weekend."
"Fuck no. I just gave her back to you today the hell you mean can I keep her this weekend."
"I have a weekend trip planned for me and Daniel I just thought you would want to see your daughter but I guess not." Monica said trying to guilt me into taking Mariah.
"You know I always want to see her but i had her for two fucking weeks. If you wanted to go on a lil trip you would have went then. So no I'm not taking her I'll get her on my schedule time which is in two more weeks!"
"Chandler please!"
"I said fucking no! I don't want to get her I just had her spend time with your fucking child and get the fuck off my phone. I swear between you and Alana with these damn kids I'm going to fucking lose it!" I said to her.
"I don't-"
I hung up the phone on her before she started cussing me out and threw my phone before walking out the bathroom and into the room. I saw Alana sitting there quietly waiting for me to come to her but I just walked out the room. I needed to be alone I don't want to be around anybody right now.
"Chandler?" Alana said
"Alana go to bed. I'll be back later"
"Where are you going?"
"I'll be back like I said." I said walking down the stairs and towards my car.
I have exactly no idea where I'm going but I'm going somewhere. I just needed to get away from this situation before I do or say something stupid. So I went to the bar. The same bar that caused a lot of trouble with me and Alana. I haven't been here in a while but I know Clara still works here. I parked my car and got out and was ready to drink my problems away. I walked in the bar and immediately made eye contact with Clara. I quickly walked to the other end of the bar and sat down.
"Well look who it is." Clara said to me
"Jack Daniels please." I said to her.
"Of course. How's your wife?" She said watching me and of course flashing me her boobs. I chuckled to myself and grabbed my drink from her. Same old Clara.
"Fine. How's you baby?." I said to her
"She's fine and she's crazy and running me and my husband wild." Clara beamed as she poured the drink.
"That's good to hear.You can leave the bottle and another glass please."
"Of course. Let me know if you need anything and I'll be back." Clara said leaning closer to me before walking away. I shook my head at her and watched her walk away admiring her ass. What? I'm married not blind even though she caused a bunch of problems I can't deny that she is still sexy.
"Is there a reason you asked me to meet you at a bar?" Bryce said to me tearing my attention away from Clara's ass. He gave me a look I'm all to familiar with and then looked at Clara then back at me.
"I needed to talk to you about something and I couldn't make an appointment because I needed to vent about this like now." I said
Bryce took off his jacket and sat down on the stool next to me. I pushed a glass towards him and the bottle for him.
"How long have you been here?"
"Just about ten minutes this is my second drink." I said
"Okay. What is it that you need?"
"Alana's pregnant." I blurted out
"Congratulations that is wonderful news." Bryce said patting my back. I shook my head at him and downed my drink. I saw Clara looking at me and I winked at her making her blush. Bryce just stared at me and I already know what he's going to say.
"It's good for her but not for me I don't want another kid."
"But you're having one Chandler."
"So it seems. Does it make me a bad person saying how much I don't want this baby?" I asked him
"I mean no your feelings are valid but you can't hate this baby just because Chandler." Bryce said pouring me another drink.
"I won't hate this baby. I will love this baby with all my heart but I can't stop thinking about how much I don't want it."
"Okay truth time." Bryce said pulling the drinks away and turning to look at me.
"Great I love truth time." I said sarcastically
"Did you want any kids with Alana?"
That's the million dollar question that has never been asked before. Did i actually want kids with Alana?
"Thinking back I didn't want any kids with her but she got pregnant with Avery and of course I didn't want him but now he's my heart."
"And the twins?"
"Wasn't the right moment but I was happy to have them. You wanna know something funny?" I asked
"What is it?"
"The baby she aborted,that was the baby I wanted most with her. God! I'm such a screwed up person i mean here I am basically saying how i didn't want any of my kids it's just sickening that I'm saying that." I said grabbing my drink.
"Chandler you are an amazing father to them. I see the way your eyes light up whenever you talk about them. You wanted them Chandler now with this baby and pregnancy just take it day by day and don't cheat on Alana." Bryce said waving down a bartender
"What? I'm not gonna fuck Clara I'm just flirting because I don't know."
"Chandler you're trying to screw up your happy marriage. You and Alana have been nothing but happy with each other and now that it seems to be declining a little you're trying to fuck it all up. Chandler go home to your wife and talk to her. Stop running!" Bryce said taking my drinks and paying the bill.
He put an arm around me and walked to his car. He drove back to the direction of my house and I just sat there thinking about this. I mean of course I'm going to love this baby but I am two years away from finally retiring and now I have to spend that time raising a baby. Ugh the crying, the no sleep,Alana's attention all on the baby and not me. That is what's going to suck the most. For at least a year or two Alana's attention will be on this baby. I bust out laughing and Bryce glanced at me.
"Everything good over there?"
"Yeah. I just realized I'm pissed that Alana's attention will be on the baby and not me like she did with the others. That's what I'm more upset about."
"Well if you tell Alana that she could probably change that. Have you ever mentioned that when she had the twins."
"No."
"Then it's time for you to speak up she probably think it's okay and that you're doing the same thing too. She could manage that if you help her Chandler."
We pulled up to my house and Alana was already standing at the door looking oh so cute and mad. I stumbled out the car and towards her.
"Seriously?" Alana said to me
"Hey baby. Come here." I said to her pulling her close to me. Alana pushed away from me and then looked at Bryce.
"Thank you for bringing him home." Alana said
"You're welcome. Chandler remember what we talked about. Y'all have a good night." Bryce said before walking back to his car.
"I can't believe you ran off to get drunk. Jesus Chandler come on let's go upstairs and sober up." Alana said putting her arm around me. I don't know why she tried this she can not help me upstairs.
"Alana baby can I just say something right quick."
"I already know what you're going to say." Alana said struggling to walk me toward the stairs. I picked her up drunk and all and carefully carried her upstairs.
"You're going to drop me!"
"No I'm not if you don't move."
I walked into our room and dropped her on the bed. Alana sat up but I pushed her back down.I stripped out my clothes and then took off Alana's robe. I got on top of her and kissed her face and then her neck.
"Baby I just wanna say I'm sorry for leaving."
"Mmhmmmm" Alana said grabbing my face.
"And I don't want this baby."
"Seriously that's what you want to say right now." Alana said letting me go
"Shut up and listen to me for five seconds please."
Alana laid there and looked at me. I went back to what I was doing and she sighed and closed her eyes.
"I don't want this baby cause you always seem to forget about me after you have them. I know it's a selfish and childish thing to say but it's how i feel you never want to do anything. You forget that you have a husband too that needs your attention as well and when i do have your attention it's half assed."
"Oh. I never thought I about that. You never said anything before" Alana said
"I'm saying it now. Can you just promise that you don't forget about me with this one."
"I won't baby. I'll make days for you."
"That's all I ask for." I said
I looked at her before devouring her mouth with mines. Alana rubbed my back before grabbing a handful of my hair. I sat up a little and slid down until her pussy was in my face. I licked my lips and grabbed both her legs then my phone went off.
"Ignore it baby" Alana moaned
I nodded and started kissing inside of her thighs. This time Alana's phone went off then mine again. I got up off the floor and grabbed my phone and Alana grabbed hers.
"Hello?"
"Dad get to the hospital right now!" Zara screamed
"Zara what's wrong are you in labor?" I asked
"DEREK JUST TRIED TO KILL SERENA" Alana screamed running towards me.