Chapter thirty

Alana
"Will you marry me?" Terrence said
I was shocked like literally fucking shock. I didn't know we were at that level and me being only twenty that shit has me scared. I love Terrence with all my heart and I don't want to fuck this up. I should tell him that Chandler just kissed me in the hall of the restaurant but I don't want to cause drama. Plus it's not like I wanted him to kiss me.
"YES YES HELL YES!!!" I screamed as I hugged Terrence. I couldn't stop crying because I love him so much and I kept fucking up.I don't want to fuck yo my relationship with Terrence anymore. I'm tired of the games even if something happens and we don't get married I'm definitely not running back to Chandler stupid ass.
"Alana aborted my baby five months ago" Chandler screamed snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at Chandler with a "what the fuck" face. I know he's in his feelings about me saying yes to Terrence but like come the fuck on. It's loud in the restaurant because they're playing music but I hope no one important heard him.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Monica screamed
"Nothing." Chandler said
I looked down at Terrence who looked confused. But of course Terrence won't say anything but his face always says it for him. But I hope and pray that he didn't hear one word Chandler said.
"No chandler repeat yourself." Terrence said
Oh shit! Please please please don't say it again. Chandler looked at him and then smirked. Chandler locked eyes with me and I guess he saw my facial expression and didn't repeat himself.
"I said I'm getting a divorce." Chandler said looking past Terrence and at me again. He wants me to be with him. He wants me to run away with him but I'm not going to. Not now not ever. As much as I have missed him it's just not happening. I've thought about that so many times but nope.
"Oh that's not something to yell to the world Chandler" Terrence said to him
"I didn't know you wanted a divorce. You never told me about no fucking divorce!!!" Monica yelled
"I just did." Chandler said as he walked out of the restaurant with my dad running right behind him. I looked at Monica who had tears in her eyes and I felt a little guilty. I mean the girl has been through a lot but in a way she brought it on herself. She played with fire first and now that I know that I don't care what karma has in store for her. Terrence grabbed my arm and then wrapped his arms around me. I melted into his embrace and was just in deep thoughtful. I mean I'm over Chandler it's been months since I had any contact with him but for some reason he's been on my mind a lot. Nope not doing it.
"Are you happy that you're going to be Mrs. Anoa'i?" Terrence whispered in my ear.
"Yes i am. I'm going to have to practice on saying my last name though" i laughed
"It's not even hard to say crazy ass." He said before kissing me.
I'm genuinely am happy about being his wife but I'm nervous. That means I went from having one kid to having five and one is older than me. I don't know what I'm going to do but I'm ready for it. We went back to the villa and I heard my dad and Chandler talking. Chandler is slurring so I know he's been drinking so I decided to not talk to him now. Terrence guided me to the bedroom and then stripped me out of my clothes. The whole time my mind was just on how sad Chandler was but quickly pushed him to the back of my mind. Terrence picked me up and laid me down on the bed and started kissing and sucking on my body. He sucked and licked on my neck and ear making me go crazy. I moaned and grabbed his head and tried to push him down to my pussy but he wasn't moving. He laughed and then bit my neck and then stopped and suck my neck again.
"Alana I need you to be real with me okay baby." Terrence said as he stopped kissing me.
"Okay."  I said
"What did Chandler day?"
I'm not dumb I'm not about to set myself up to fail. I sat up and he pushed me back down and held me down. He slowly slid into me and rotated his hips. I gasped with every stroke because he was deep inside me. He again went back to sucking on my neck and I felt like he was teasing me.
"What did you hear him say?" I asked
"I know what I heard but I want you to tell me"
He looked at me waiting for me to answer him but I wouldn't say anything to him. I just shrugged my shoulders and just stared into space.
"Fine I'll go ask him about it." Terrence said pulling out of me and getting up out the bed.
"NO! Okay sit down I'll tell you."
Terrence sat back down and chuckled to himself. I know he probably heard what Chandler said but I hope he didn't but I know I might as well face the fact that he probably did.
"Chandler and I actually slept with each other five months ago." I said
"Okay. Well me and Yasmine actually slept with each other too a couple of times."
"What the fuck do you mean a couple of times? I've only slept with him once and you out here fucking that bitch a couple of times." I screamed
"Alana you slept with Chandler basically our whole relationship so please don't even try to make me feel bad. But what else happened between y'all?"
"Nothing." I lied
"You sure?"
"Yes."
I sat down next to him and just looked him in his eyes. I tried to find something else to talk about but I couldn't. I have to tell him. I got right back up and looked him in the eyes.
"Terrence when I tell you this can you please promise me that we will be okay and nothing would break us up."
"I promise" he said looking at me with a smirk.
"I got an abortion five months ago." I blurted out
"I know."
"What you mean you know?" I said scrunching up my face.
"As in I heard him when he first said it. I'm not deaf you know plus I knew because of the medicine in your bathroom and I heard you talking to your mom about it. What I don't understand is how did you know it was Chandler's and not mine?" Terrence screamed.
Oh boy now he's pissed about me not having a baby. I didn't care who baby it was all I knew was that I wasn't having another one. I wasn't ready for another one.
"I didn't know but i was pretty sure it was his the weeks added up." I said
"But you didn't know!!"
"I did they confirmed how far along I was and it matched with the day we had sex. Either way if it was yours I would have did the same. I wasn't ready for another baby period" I said storming out of the room and down the stairs. I grabbed a bottle of tequila and walked down to the beach. The night was fucking ruined now. I wanted today to end because of Chandler my proposal ended up drama filled. Deep in thought I felt someone grab me.
"Drinking near the ocean it's like you want to drown. You already know you can't swim." Chandler said smiling down at me.
"Don't fucking touch me! How could you!? What the fuck happened to you letting me go!" I said as I pulled away from him.
"I don't know something has been bothering me for some time and I realized that I can't keep up being fake happy with Mon anymore."
"Okay what does that have to do with me?"
"I want you and I know you want me but you won't let me have you fully." Chandler said stopping me from walking.
"Chandler you know when you first told me you wanted to run with me I actually would have been more than happy to be with you, but you loved the fact that me and Monica was both fighting for you so you kept on leading me on. I'm over being your fool"
Chandler was going to say something but I walked away from him. I'm moving on and it's like I can't. Is this a sign? Am I supposed to be with him or something? Can I get a clear fucking sign for once in my life.
"You can run away with me now! You can have me now, you won't be a fool anymore because Alana baby I'm in love with you."
My heart is now beating real fast. I don't know why hearing him say those words right now is making my heart skip beats. Maybe it's the tequila. Maybe somewhere deep inside I wanted to still run away with him. Not happening though!
"I love you too. But I'm engaged now no more games I'm going to be happy with Terrence and you're going to be happy with Monica."
"So you're saying that I shouldn't get a divorce."
"What do you want to do Chandler?" I asked
"You." Chandler said
He pulled me close to him and the smell of him had me zoning out. I love the smell of his cologne and the smell of whatever shampoo he uses. I sniffed him and just hugged him. I miss him I truly do but how much more can I take.
"Mmmm no chandler I have to go."
"Don't leave me. Let's have sex in the jacuzzi" chandler whispered into my ear. He kissed behind my ears and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
"No no no! I gotta go."
I took off running from the beach and straight up to my room. I can't believe he still had that sexual hold on me. I heard the shower on and saw Terrence in there. I took off all my clothes and joined him. Terrence turned around and picked me up and started kissing my neck. I grabbed his hair and pulled it making him moan too.
"On your knees!" He growled
I got on my knees and licked my lips and grabbed his dick. I took him all the way in my mouth and then took him out and repeat. He grunted and tried to push my head towards his dick. I spat on his dick and started massaging him with both hands not breaking eye contact with him.
"Terrence I just want you to know that I am all yours now and forever. I promised to make you the happiest man in the world." I said right before I stuck him right back in my mouth.
"I'm happy right now. We both have fucked up we will fix it." Terrence said
I grabbed his hand and put it in my hair so he can get a good handful of it. I love hair pulling basically I love getting abused in the bedroom not out. I moved my head in a slow rhythm again not breaking eye contact with him. He was trying his best to not close his eyes and break eye contact. He pulled me up and put both of my legs over his shoulders then he inserted his dick inside me. He started thrusting hard inside me.
"I love you so much!" I screamed
"I love you too baby. I can't wait to make you my wife!" He said as he threw me down on his dick and bounced me back up. The way he was holding me I was afraid he was going to drop me in this shower. He must have read my mind because cut the water off in the shower and carried me to the bed.
"Lay down Terrence!" I said
"Okay."
Terrence laid back in the bed and i got on top of him backwards. I slowly slid down on his dick and he popped me back up by thrusting his hips.
"Twerk that ass now!" Terrence said
He smacked my ass really hard and I started bouncing up and down on him. I moaned and close my eyes and my mind strangely went to Chandler. Every moan I heard sounded like him even when he moved his hands it felt like Chandler touching my body. I opened my eyes back and looked behind me and saw Terrence eyes close while he had a firm grip on my hip. I closed my eyes again and saw Chandler blue eyes burning staring into my eyes. I turned to face him not breaking contact and kissed him and continued bouncing on his dick.
"Oooooh baby you like when I bounce like this?" I moaned
"Aaah fuck Lana yeeeeeeeees baby!" Terrence moaned
Terrence sat up and wrapped his arms around me and laid me back down on the bed. He moved his hips in a face pace and put one of his hands around my throat. I grabbed the hand around my throat and squeeze his hand letting him know to squeeze tighter.
"I'm about to cum!!!" I screamed
"Do it then!"
I tightened my grip around his dick and my body started convulsing. Terrence slammed into me one more time and then collapsed on top of me. I swear I smell the same shampoo Chandler washed his hair with. I had to pull him up to make sure it was actually Terrence. I need to get Chandler off my brain. We laid there a couple more minutes before I heard someone knock on the door. I wrapped the cover around me and opened the door.
*POW POW POW*
I fell down on the floor from someone punching me in the face. I looked up and saw that it was Monica and Serena bitch ass. Monica walked into the room and started punching me.
"Get that bitch mama!" Serena yelled
I started swinging like a wild woman but it was no use Serena grabbed my arms and held me down. Monica kept popping me in the face and I kicked her in the mouth but she was still attacking me. Terrence was trying his best to get them off me but they were like a pack of wild animals
"I NEED SOME HELP IN HERE!!" Terrence yelled
"GET THE FUCK OFF HER WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!" Chandler said running to my rescue. Chandler pulled me from under Monica and carried me into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard Monica and Serena on the other side of the door trying to break it down.
"DONT PROTECT THAT BITCH NOW!! Let her come out here and fight me she fucked up my life so I'm gonna fuck her ass up!" Monica yelled
"Let me go Chandler!!!I'm gonna kill her look at my face! Look at what she did to me!I screamed trying my best to open the door
Chandler held me down and tried to calm me down but I was heated. I wanted to go to war now I can't believe that bitch attacked me. Chandler grabbed a towel and started cleaning my face off. I didn't want him touching me because of him I'm in this mess. I looked in the mirror and just started laughing. Yup this was my sign this was God telling me to leave this man the hell alone. I continued to laugh and saw the tequila bottle in the bathroom and took it to the head. Terrence finally got inside the bathroom and snatched the towel out of Chandler's hand and examined my face before he started to nurse my wounds.
"You need to go handle your wild animals!" Terrence said to Chandler
"Mon isn't my responsibility anymore. After this trip she's leaving my house."
"Okay congratulations." Terrence said in a sarcastic tone.
Chandler was going to say something but he decided to leave the bathroom. I took another shot from the bottle and started to laugh again.
"What's so funny you just got your ass jumped." Terrence asked
"Nothing. But I'm just happy that I have you in my life."
"Me too."
I kissed him and we both sat in the bathroom drinking while Monica was yelling at Chandler downstairs. After about two hours all was quiet and I went to bed. Thanks for the sign God I guess but you didn't have to let them jump me. I chuckled to myself and fell asleep.