Part 2 Chapter 10

Alana
"Ignore it baby!" I moaned as Chandler pulled my legs closer to his face. I've been thinking about what he said about me not giving him much attention when I had the kids and I think it's a load of bullshit. I mean yeah my mind is always on my kids but I give him enough attention too but he doesn't think so. I tried my best to ignore his phone then my phone started ringing too. Chandler got up and walked towards the dresser and i grabbed mine off the charger.
"What's wrong Zara?" I heard Chandler say before I walked towards the closet to grab a robe.
"Yes Monica?" I said in the phone.
"Where is Chandler? He's not answering his phone? Serena is- oh my god my baby!! Sh- that bastard!! I'm going to kill him!" Monica screamed into the phone.
The hell is she saying? I'm so confused. I sighed and rolled my eyes still listening to Monica cry in the phone about something.
"I can't believe this! Why her? Why my baby?!" Monica continued
"Monica Monica!!!! MONICA!!! What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked
"That bitch ass Derek stabbed Serena six times! He tried to kill her!!!" Monica cried
I dropped my phone and ran towards the bathroom and busted in.
"DEREK JUST TRIED TO KILL SERENA!" I screamed at Chandler. Chandler stopped in his tracks then his face went pale. He grabbed onto our counter and sat down crying.
"Oh lord not my baby! Please please not my baby girl not my baby!" Chandler cried into his hands.
"Baby we need to go now. We need to go to the hospital" i said
"I can't lose my daughter! I can't! I ca- i can't breathe. I-I-I Lana I can't breathe" Chandler said holding his chest. Chandler was hyperventilating and holding his chest.
"Shit! Shit! Chandler calm down! Shit! Shit!" I said looking for my phone. Once I grabbed my phone I quickly called 9-1-1.
"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" The operator said
"Hi I think my husband is having a heart attack please come quick." I said into the phone.
After giving them my address I grabbed Chandler and pulled him down to the floor. I didn't know what to do I was freaking out. Chandler used his other hand and grabbed my face so I could look at him. He looks like he's in a lot of pain but here his is trying to calm me down.
"Baby? Breathe. Uhh don't die okay!" I said to him making him chuckle lightly. He just nodded his head and laid there. I saw the lights flashing and got up from the floor.
"They're here! You don't die I'm going to answer the door!" I said
"Uh Lana I'm-?"
"SSH don't try to talk" I said. I kissed him then ran downstairs to open the door.
"He's upstairs in our bathroom!" I said to the paramedics with the stretcher. They looked me up and down then walked upstairs to our room.
One more medic walked towards the door to talk to me.
"Umm ma'am would you like for me to help you find clothes?" The paramedic ask
I look down and realized my robe was wide open and I had on absolutely nothing on under it. I just smiled at him and quickly closed my robe and tied it. He politely smiled back at me before directing me towards my stairs. I saw them bringing down Chandler and I ran towards him.
"I'm gonna get dressed and I'll meet you at the hospital! Don't die getting there!" I said
"I won't. I don't think it was a heart attack" Chandler said. I ignored what he said and slapped his oxygen back on his face and they took him to the ambulance.
"I'll stay here with your wife and make sure she makes it there safely." One of the medics said
Chandler held his thumb up before getting in the ambulance. I watched the ambulance leave before I ran upstairs and quickly rummage through my closet and then dressers. I grabbed a pair of leggings and then a hoodie. I ran out my room with my bra in my hand and downstairs to the kitchen were I left my furry slippers.
"Okay let's go!" I said to the medic
"Umm ma'am?"
"What?"
"Don't you think you need this?" He asked holding up my bra. Great Alana you are just losing it.I walked up to him snatched the bra then walked out the door. He silently drove us to the hospital while I tried to put my bra on without him seeing. I saw him side eyeing me and the clearing his throat.
"I can stop for a minute."
"I'm fine just keep driving. I'm going to flash my boobs don't look." I said
"Ive already seen enough. Since you're flashing me what's your name?" He asked I stopped what I was doing and glared at him. He chuckled then took his eyes off the road to look at me then went back to the road. He was a good looking man. From him standing next to me he was over six foot,maybe in his late twenties early thirties, he had dark brown eyes,long brown hair that was in a ponytail,and muscles. He was a hot man.
"I'm Alana. You?"
"I'm Eric." He said
"Cool." I said pulling my hoodie down and just sat back in the car praying.
Eric turned into the hospital entrance and I jumped out the truck before it stopped. I ran into the hospital and rushed inside. I saw my mom,dad, Monica,Zara,and Levi here sitting in the waiting room.
"Ummm Alana?" Eric said
"What now?" I asked
"You might need this." He said holding up my purse. I laughed and went to grab it. He gave me one of the sexiest smile ever then handed me my purse.
"I hope your husband is okay."
"Thanks and me too." I said
"See you around." Eric said
I gave him a quick hug and rushed back towards them. Everyone sat there and  just looked at me weirdly. I ignored their stares and looked around for my kids and saw them sitting with their tablets in the corner. I already know what they're getting at and it wasn't worth any energy because there isn't anything to tell.
"New friend?" Levi asked
"A paramedic drove me here did y'all see Chandler come in? Is he okay?"
"What do you mean?" My dad asked
"Chandler had a heart attack I think. Y'all didn't see him come in?" I asked
They all just stared at me. I ran towards the receptionist desk damn near breaking my neck to talk to her.
"Hi. I'm Chandler Carmichaels wife and I know he got brought here can you tell me where he is?"
"He's been admitted he's in the third room over there the doctors are with him now." She said clacking away in her keyboard never once looking up at me. I ran towards the room he was at and saw him laying there and the doctor talking to him. He turned and smiled at me when he saw me. Chandler reached out for me and I walked to him and sat next to him in bed.
"Aaah this must be your wife. Hi I'm Doctor Phillips and I was just telling Chandler how he needs to take  it easy. He didn't have a heart attack but his blood pressure was very high.I'm going to prescribe him some blood pressure medicine to keep it down to normal levels."
"But he was holding his chest telling me how his chest hurt?" I said
"I had a panic attack like i was trying to tell you before you slapped oxygen on my face." Chandler said
"Oh haha  Okay well baby I guess that means you need to change your diet but to what you already eat healthy?"
"Just make sure his stress is down and that he's taking his medicine everyday and he should be fine. I'm going to keep him over night just to watch him since he's getting new medicine."
"Okay thank you doctor." Chandler said
"Thanks doc" i said kissing the top of Chandler's head.
He nodded then walked out of the room. I laid my head on his chest and just stayed there for a while. I can finally breathe knowing that he's okay but now I have to tackle the real issue in hand.
"I'm okay baby." Chandler said rubbing my body
"I know. I'm going to check on Serena. Okay then I'll come get a wheel chair to take you to see her if we can." I said standing up and getting ready to walk out.
"Please tell me everything."
"I will." I said kissing him one more time before walking out the room. I found Serena's room and saw that she was sleeping. I sat next to her and just stared at her. As much as I hate her I never wished death on her. I just wished her dumbass listened to me about Derek but she didn't. She learned the hard way and it hurts because I do love her as much as I hate her . I grabbed her hand and kissed it.
"You should have listened to me ReRe. I told you everything was true! Please don't let him win you will get through this!" I said holding on tightly to her hands. I couldn't help it now I was crying into her hand and praying.
"She's doing good Alana. The knife didn't hit anywhere fatal and the baby survived." Monica said grabbing my shoulder. I wiped my eyes and looked up at Monica. She smiled at me before sitting next to me.
"And Derek? What's going to happen to him?" I asked
"He's in jail he's not getting out since there was witnesses. Terrence had to wrestled the knife out of his hand and got stabbed too,his wound was just a flesh wound so he only got ten stitches." Daniel Monica's fiancé said.
"Good hope he rots in jail for as long as they can keep him. It's about time for him to be there." I said
"You right about that." Levi said
I looked up at him and walked towards where Levi was. He walked out with me and I had to stop because I felt like I was about to pass out. I felt a wave of nausea hit me so I just stood there counting until it went away.
"Are you okay?How are you feeling?" Levi asked. He rubbed my arms then went down to my hips. I gasped from his touch and moved away from him.
"I'm okay. Did you see Chandler?" I asked
"Yeah I just left from there you dad and the kids are in there with him. I came to see you before I leave." He continued to run my hips and I can't lie and say that his touch didn't feel good. Because it felt amazing he saw that I didn't say anything and decided to take it a step further. He pulled me close to him.
"Umm what are you doing? Levi no!" I said
"What? Alana you can't tell me you don't feel the same way about me."
"Levi no I don't I told you what happened years ago was a mistake and it shouldn't have happened! I wasn't thinking straight."
"You came to me and told me that you should have been with me and that you couldn't marry Chandler! I didn't pursue you!"
"I WAS SC- i was scared of getting married that I was trying to sabotage it before it happened but I didn't mean it. I'm sorry" i said
I knew one day that was going to come back and bite me in the ass. It was two months before Chandler and I wedding and I was scared shitless. I also had the twins two months before and Zara had Camille a month before so I got a little drunk at a bar with Zara. I couldn't drive and neither could she so we called Levi. I don't know why we called him but we did. He came and got us and before we walked out the bar I told him how much I needed him and that I thought I was in love with him. I jumped in his arms and kissed him but he pulled me off him. Levi never said anything about it he just laughed it off and put me in the car and took me to Chandler. We never talked about that day and here we are talking about it. I don't have feelings for him maybe then I did because he was my savior so many times but that's about it. I can't imagine my life without Chandler and just like old Alana I was doing things just because I could.
"So you didn't mean any of it?" Levi asked
"No I didn't. I'm sorry"
"Don't mention it. That never happened and neither did this. Chandler wants you I gotta go."
"Bye."
Levi walked away from me and I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I shouldn't have said what I said back then but it's too late to take back. Oh well. I sighed and walked into Chandler's room.
"Mommy can we stay with daddy tonight?" Avery asked
"Please mommy please please pleaaaaaasssseee!" The twins asked
I looked at Chandler and he looked at me. "No babies we are going to give daddy some alone time but we will be back tomorrow okay."
They pouted but eventually agreed. I laughed at them and walked towards Chandler. He moved over in bed so I could get under the covers with him.
"How's Serena?" He asked
"She's okay she was sleeping when I got there. Everything is fine the baby is fine too."
"Oh okay. So I'm having another baby and another grand baby."
"Yeah you are."
Chandler laughed before he drifted off to sleep. I sat there for another hour holding him when I got a text message.
Levi: I'm sorry Alana but I'm in love with you there's no denying that but I will no longer act on those feelings. I know you love me too but you won't admit it. Again I'm sorry
I rolled my eyes when I read the text then deleted it. I hope he keeps his promise about not starting anything. I didn't mean to lead him in any way and I hope he gets that. Only time will tell though.