Chapter thirty-one

Monica
Hearing Chandler scream that he wanted a divorce was heartbreaking. And I know he said it multiple times before but the way he looked at me after he said it let me know that he finally meant it. He didn't want to be with me anymore and it was all Alana's fault. Once he stormed out of the restaurant I ran after him but I couldn't find him so I decided to go back to the room. I got in the shower and then got in the bed and started crying.
"Ma are you okay?" Serena asked me
"I'm okay."
"I can't believe he's doing this! Why? All over Alana she doesn't even want him anymore." Serena said
"Yeah I don't believe it though they have to still be fucking or something." I said
Serena was going on and on about Alana when Zara walked into the room. She was the only one not fazed by this fiasco.
"Zara did you know that dad wanted to divorce mom?"
"Yeah. When he found out that Alana was pregnant by him again he was ready to leave mom for her." Zara said nonchalantly
"WAIT WHAT!? She was pregnant again by him?" I screamed
"Yeah but she got an abortion. But honestly mom I'm not even as mad about it anymore it's obvious that dad is in love with her and that Alana feels the same but she won't admit it. If her and dad got together I would be fine it's just that mom you need to move on at this point there's not much you could do now." Zara said as she left out the room. "Do better!"
I couldn't believe that Zara was on her dad side of this shit. I've noticed how close she is to Avery too she loves her brother so much. Serena on the other hand could care less about him. Alana doesn't even allow Serena to be around him and that was okay with Serena.
"I can't believe she's okay with this." Serena said
"Well what can I say you know Alana and your sister are very close. She will always be on her side plus she's a daddy's girl." I said
"That doesn't matter! It's family over everything!!!! She's never been close to me it's always been her and Alana from day one." Serena said in a hurt tone
It's true Zara and Serena were close but not as close as her and Alana. I always told Serena that it was because they were the same age and that's why they had a closer bond. Serena never liked Alana either it was always because she said Alana thought she was better than her. Serena was a tall girl she was 6' even. She was a bit on the heavy side but she carried it well she had a small gut and i mean small gut but she was still self conscious over it. She had pretty brown eyes and she looked more like me but Zara was the opposite she looked more like Chandler.
"I give up Serena. I don't know what to do anymore." I said truthfully
"Fight her!"
"What?"
"Let's go whip that hoe ass!" Serena said
She jumped up out of the bed and went to the door. I can't tell if she was serious or trying to make me laugh. She looked back and saw that I wasn't moving and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards Alana's room. We got to Alana's door and you can hear moaning from the other side of it but it stopped after two minutes.
"Ima knock and once she opens the door you start hitting her!" Serena said as she started knocking on the door.
Alana opened the door and I just punched her in the face. She fell down in shocked but once she saw it was me I was already on top of her punching her like I wanted to kill her. Alana was throwing punches back at me but with my element of surprise she wasn't doing much damage to me. Alana then started kicking me in my mouth busting my nose and lip and Serena grabbed her and held her down for me. Terrence was trying to pull us off of Alana but it wasn't working cause every time he pulled me off her I would hit him and he would drop me and O would go back to her.
"CAN I GET SOME HELP IN HERE!" Terrence yelled
Chandler came running into the room and he grabbed me by my hair and threw me across the room and quickly grabbed Alana. Alana got up and started swinging on me like a wild woman. She was punching me so hard that I thought she knocked my teeth out. Chandler grabbed her again and pulled her towards the bathroom. I was heated that he was protecting her and not even worried about me.
"DONT PROTECT THAT BITCH NOW!!! Let that hoe fight!!" I screamed as I pounded on the door. I heard Alana from the other side screaming at Chandler to let her out. I was so heated that I forgot that she was my best friend's daughter. Carmen came running in the room ready to lay my ass out.
"Have you lost your bitch ass mind? Fighting my child over what some fucking dick that doesn't want you anymore! Get yo ass out of this room NOW!!" Carmen yelled
"I'm sorry!"
"Nah fuck that I'm sorry shit! You wanna hurt my child bitch fight me! She's a grown woman but you got me all the way fucked up!"
Carmen looked at me with so much rage in her eyes that I snapped back into reality. She's right I'm fighting Alana when I should be fighting Chandler. I just stood there and just cried. I was lost and chandler has broke me down. Carmen saw me crying and just shook her head at me. I'm loosing my damn mind here and it's like no one understands why I'm still fighting for him.
"Go!" Carmen said
I threw my hands up in defeat and walked out of the room. I went to my room and just cried myself to sleep. My marriage and my life is over. Chandler is the only man that I'm in love with and he's gone. He's officially done with me.
****************THE NEXT MORNING***********
I woke up and decided to pack my stuff early. I wanted to go home and I wasn't staying here because I am no longer welcomed. Chandler came into the room last night and took his things out of the room and told me he threw his wedding ring into the ocean. I couldn't believe that he was acting the way he was last night I get that I fought her but seriously I don't mean shit to him. I looked in the mirror at my face and saw that I had a couple of scratches on my face and some bruising but not too bad. My jaw hurts though and my teeth hurt. After packing my stuff I took everything down stairs and saw Chandler eating  breakfast with Avery.
"Morning."
"Was good with you?" He said feeding Avery.
"I just wanted you to know that I'm leaving early. I'll see you back at the house?"
"You taking Mariah with you?" He asked
"Yeah. I'll see you back at the house?" I asked again innocently
"Bring her to me."
He's completely ignoring me. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed Mariah from Serena and gave her to him. He smiled and shared some food with her and let Avery and her play together. I wanted to cry again I'm going to miss this man. I couldn't leave without some type of closure. Is he going to try to get with Alana or is he going to officially move on?
"Chandler look I know you're not happy with me right now. I know that I hurt the woman that you're supposedly in love with but I need to know some things. Are you sure you're ready for divorce? Are you going to try to get back with Alana or some other bitch? Do you want me to move out? Is there any way I can try to win you back?" I asked
Chandler sat there and thought about what he was going to say to me. He looked at me.
"Yes and no" he said before he turned his attention back to the kids.
The fuck is yes and no? He's being petty right now. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table being completely ignored by him. I was playing on my phone when I heard Carmen and Alana voices. Oh shit more drama. Alana walked into the kitchen and stopped and looked at me. She had a bruise on her face but that was about it. Carmen grabbed her and walked her the other direction but she came right back towards me in a fast pace. I stood up ready to fight but Chandler grabbed her before she could even swing. She started kicking and punching him but he didn't care.
"Let me go!!!" She yelled
"Calm down girl!"
"No I want a fair fight!!"
She bit Chandler and he dropped her and she came and punched me in the face. I was shocked at the power behind her punch because I felt my eye swell up instantly. She was throwing punch after punch and kicking like her life depended on it. Chandler didn't even bothered to break up the fight he just took the kids away from the commotion.Alana might have been small but she was a fighter and she could fight because I couldn't keep up with her. Carmen came around and grabbed Alana off of me.
"Stop all that fighting in front of these kids!" Carmen said
"I'm good now!" Alana said as she walked towards Chandler and grabbed Avery out of his arms.
"Really Chandler you gonna let this bitch fight me like that?"
"You jumped her first. Just leave. Mariah is staying here with me." He said dismissively
I don't know why but I was still shocked that he was speaking to me that way after all the shit we've been through. I left feeling defeated and sad. I should have went with my gut instinct the first time and just left but I thought that he would take me back and love only me. I was sadly mistaken. I walked out the door and saw Terrence sitting outside smoking. He is sexy as shit I still don't know how Alana keeps going back to Chandler. I mean both of the men are sexy but it's something about Terrence.
"You leaving?" He asked once he saw me
"Yeah I'm no longer wanted here so it's best that I go."
"Well I'm sorry it's gotten to that." He said getting up and helping me with my bags
"Thank you for helping me with my bags." I said
"You're welcome have a safe flight."
I don't know what came over me but I grabbed Terrence and kissed him. He kissed me back but then quickly pulled away from me.
"You shouldn't have done that!" Terrence yelled.
"I'm sorry."
I quickly got in my cab and left. Oh my god what is wrong with me!!