Part 2 Chapter 6

Alana
"Let me go back in there and kill him!" I said still kicking Chandler while being over his shoulder.
"No." Chandler said
"I'm gonna throw up!" I yelled
"Why are you gonna throw up?"
"I don't know but you need to put me down!"
Of course he ignored me but I seriously feel like it's gonna happen any minute now. I mean I already had a feeling that Terrence was still sleeping with his ex wife. It's not like he's keeping it a secret good. He's always texting her and he will quickly hang up the phone before anyone gets near him. He's not a good cheater because the signs aren't being hidden. I want Zara to leave him so bad but she won't she's in love and I get it y'all see me with Chandler. Feeling myself actually going to throw up I tried to sit up but the way he was holding me I couldn't move
"Alana stop squirming before I drop you!"
"Then let me walk. I promise I won't go back and beat him up. I mean it's not like Zara needs any help she had him balled up on the floor." I said now laughing.
I've never seen her so angry before but it was hilarious. Out of me and Zara she's the calm one never really let her emotions get to her.Terrence didn't know what to do with her. Kinda mad at her for throwing my damn plant though.
"Yeah I know she's definitely me." Chandler said laughing as well.
Chandler carried me to our room so we can go back to bed but I was wide awake. The Serena situation it got to me I can't even lie and say that I was unbothered but I wasn't. I don't know why but I feel sorry for her and I'm also worried about her relationship with Derek. Yeah I fucking hate her and I know what I said but I don't mean any of that. I would never wish that on anyone. Chandler dropped me on the bed and climbed between my legs.
"You good?" Chandler asked kissing me behind my ear.
"I'm okay." I said
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Lana, did I do something?"Chandler said now sitting up. I looked him in his eyes and can see that he was worried about me.
"Nope. I just need to have a talk with Serena." I said
Chandler started laughing and shaking his head at me. He was now over the situation. After the fight with me and her Chandler was pissed off with me. He was screaming and yelling telling me how I shouldn't have said what I said. I was still heated so I told Chandler the next time he yelled at me about her that I was leaving him. I obviously didn't mean it but it got him to shut up about it. Chandler told me that he was over it and that he was just going to let us kill each other.
"About what?" Chandler asked
"Nothing that concerns you." I said before kissing him. Chandler moved his head away from me and I moved closer to him. He moved again until I jumped on top of him.
"You call yourself mad because i wanna keep my conversation private. I don't have to tell you everything"
"Yes you do.. you're my wife." Chandler said
"Well...get over it."
"You wanna know my theory me and Levi have about y'all." Chandler said in an amused tone
"Oh this should be good." I said sitting down
"Well we think y'all two are having an old lovers quarrel which is why Serena hates you so much because she still has those feelings for you."
Chandler was laughing but I was sitting there quietly. Levi and him got it right on the nose and I'm not gonna say anything about it. Chandler realized that I didn't deny it or was laughing and stopped to look at me.
"Please tell me you didn't." Chandler said
"I didn't" i quickly said
"You fucking lying. Alana you and her?"
"No im telling you no." I said
"Oh my god. ALANA!! Who didn't you fuck?" Chandler asked
"Zara.....and Monica" i shrugged
Chandler started shaking his head in disbelief. He was mumbling things and laughing. I mean what I was with Serena a whole two years before him. Can't go back in time because if I could I would have. Should have just fucked Zara when I had the chance.
I laid my head on his shoulders then sat back up gagging. Ugh he needs to shower or something.
"You good?" Chandler asked
"You stink." I said now getting up off of him still gagging.
"I'm literally wearing the lotion you bought me."
"I don't like- oh god."
I ran towards the bathroom and made it right in time before I threw up all over the floor. I couldn't stop dry heaving and another wave of nausea hit me. Chandler walked in the bathroom with his arms folded up and he did not look happy.
"I thought you were on birth control."
"Uhhh i am!" I lied now cuddling the toilet bowl. I haven't went and got my shot. I don't want to have the shot anymore it made me gain twenty pounds and I basically had to starve myself to get my weight back to where I like it. Chandler didn't mind the weight gain since it all went to my ass but I hated it and wanted it gone. I had enough ass and with the extra weight it made my butt even bigger. I'm a small person and I don't need all that ass.
"Okay.. but Alana I'm too damn old." Chandler said before walking out the bathroom.
"And if I was!" I yelled out
"Are you?" Chandler said
"Possibly." I shrugged
Chandler started huffing and puffing. I shook my head at him before putting my head back in the toilet. If I am this is going to suck because throwing up alone I hate it!
"Fuck Alana I don't want anymore children and you know this shit! Now look at you possibly pregnant."
"Well Chandler it's not like you were exactly being cautious! You don't pull out or nothing so if you ain't want no more kids then you would have made sure you were being safe! Fuck you goodnight!" I said
I got up off the floor and stormed past Chandler to get in bed. His stupid ass really trying to put the blame all on me when he definitely never tried to be safe. Old or not if I am pregnant he's going to have to deal with it.
"I'm definitely getting that vasectomy." Chandler said pulling the covers back
"Good. I'm sick of you anyways I don't want anymore kids with your dna" i said moving away from him
"That's perfect for me."
"Won't mean I won't use someone else's."
Chandler stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I wanted to laugh so bad but I kept a straight face the whole time. He looked like he was ready to buss a vain in his neck.
"Alana don't get-"
"GOODNIGHT!" I said cutting him off and cutting off the lights.
"Night." Chandler said turning his back towards me.
Okay so I knew there was a possibility I could be pregnant because I got all the symptoms except for the missing period. Ever since I got on birth control again my periods have been non existent or either very very light.The sore boobs,dizzy spells,hormones going all crazy,and now the nausea I have been getting all those signs again. But I was hoping that I was wrong and made an appointment to go to my OBGYN next week. Obviously I wanted to keep it a secret until I knew for sure but my stupid body had to show one symptom.
The next morning I was awaken by the lovely sound of my twins fighting over who was going to play with whatever you first. Before it ended up in a death match like always I got out of bed to handle the situation. Of course when I woke up Chandler wasn't in bed he was in his office working.
"If I hear one more thing about this damn car no one is playing with it! Do I make myself clear?" I asked
"Yeah." They both said at the same time. I sat the toy on the counter grabbed a glass and poured myself a cup of wine. I know it's early but I just need one glass.
"Mama are you gonna make us pancakes?" Avery said from the table.
"Do you want pancakes?" I asked
"Yes Ma'am we do!"
"Okay I'll make my boys some pancakes." I said
"YAAAAY!!!" They cheered before running away to play outside.I turned around to get everything I needed out the fridge so I can start cooking. I took a sip of my wine and decided to play some music while I cooked.
"A little early for that don't you think?" Serena said
I rolled my eyes when I heard her voice and continued cooking.
"Yeah,well dealing with your dad drives me to drink." I said laughing. Serena chuckled too and came around to wash her hands in the sink before helping me cook. We cooked quietly before I stopped and looked at her. Serena was such a beautiful girl. She was tall,pretty brown skin,beautiful curly hair that she had dyed red at the moment,her eyes were hazel,she had a nice body and all around just beautiful. She looked exactly like Monica she was basically her. I wanted to talk about everything with her but didn't know where to start. I wanted her to know that even though I didn't have feelings for her like she did with me I still in a way cared for her. If she didn't have such a bad attitude I wouldn't have hated her but she does have a bitches attitude.
"So how are you and Derek?" I asked
"He's okay. We have our problems but nothing I can't control." She said
I know that sentence all too well. Back then y'all already know I went through hell with Chandler and anytime anyone asked how I was I said the same sentence. When I'm actuality I didn't know how I was still alive.
"Are you sure? He hasn't tried anything with you has he?" I pried
"What you mean has he put his hands on me?" Serena defensively said
"Well yeah." I said
"No. He's not at all how you explained him to be so I don't know what you're getting at."
"Cool." I said deciding to leave it alone. I guess my talk with her will have to wait until later because she didn't want to start an argument. We continued to cook in silence when I saw Chandler and Zara walking into the kitchen. They looked surprised to see me and Serena here and not trying to kill each other.
"Let me hide all the knives." Zara said
"Fuck you!" Serena said to her
I laughed at them and then stopped and looked at Chandler. The smile instantly wiped off my face and I grabbed my cup of wine.
"You seriously drinking?" Chandler asked me
"Why not." I said to him
"What's wrong with y'all?" Zara asked
"I might be pregnant." I grabbed my cup and took a gulp of my wine.
"WHAT!" Zara and Serena yelled
"And you're drinking wine" Zara said
"Yup. He doesn't want anymore kids so why does he care if I drink or not."
"Alana." I put my hand up to stop him from talking. I grabbed my cup and again and Chandler walked around the counter towards me. Chandler tried to grab the glass and I yanked myself away from him.
"Give me the fucking glass Alana I'm not playing with yo ass." Chandler whispered in my ear.
"Go away!"
"Give it here!" Chandler said a little louder. I put the glass up to my mouth and Chandler took it away before I could drink it. He pushed me away from him and poured the wine down the sink.
"Stupid ass! And if you are pregnant you giving my child fetal alcohol syndrome."
"And if I'm not pregnant you poured my perfectly gold cup of wine down the drain!" I yelled at him
"Did you even take the test Lana?" Zara asked
"Nope." I said
"Don't you think you need to do that?"
"Maybe."
Chandler rolled his eyes and walked out the kitchen. "I'm gonna leave before I do something I regret." Chandler said
"Good!" I yelled. I turned my attention back to the food ignoring Zara looking at me.
"Lana you seriously aren't going to take a test?" Zara asked
"Can you grab the plates and set the table for me?" I said ignoring her.
"Lana!"
"I'm gonna take a test eventually but right now can you set the table for me?"
"Okay."
I took the last of the bacon out the skillet and cut off the stove. I felt a wave of nausea hit me and ran towards the bathroom. I quickly put the seat up and basically only threw up stomach acid.
"Not pregnant my ass!" Chandler said
He walked into the bathroom and held my hair for me. I continued throwing up and laid my head on the toilet. This took all my energy away from me. Chandler got up and grabbed some mouthwash before handing it to me. I swoosh it around multiple times and spat it out three times.
"Give me the damn test." I said
"Here you go." Chandler threw the test at me and walked out the bathroom.
I don't know why I'm so nervous about this but I hope it says I'm not pregnant. I know I have baby fever but I honestly don't think I want another baby. I'm glad the twins don't depend on me really now and that I finally have my body back. I can't imagine the sleepless nights again. I opened the test and sat down to take it. Once I finished peeing I sat it down and washed my hands.
"Is it ready yet?" Zara asked
"No. I just peed on it."
"Well  hurry up with the results."
I paced the floor waiting when I looked over and saw the "negative" sign on it. That can't be right. I looked at it again before Chandler walked in and looked at it. I saw him smiling wide before kissing my forehead.
"Definitely getting a vasectomy."
"Good." I said sadly.
I was so sure that I was pregnant. I mean I had all the signs. I walked out the bathroom and up to my room trying not to cry. Now I want to have a baby, I don't know what the hell I want anymore lol.
"Your mom called she wants to take the kids to the zoo and keep them for the weekend."Chandler said
"Okay. Get them ready for me." I said before pulling the covers back and getting into bed
"You good mama?"
"I'm perfect." I said with a fake smile.
"No. What's wrong?"
"If I'm not pregnant then I must have the stomach flu all I want to do is lay down and sleep." I said
"Okay. I'll come back later when I dropped the kids off and make you feel better." Chandler said kissing the back of my neck before walking out the room.
I don't know when but I fell asleep and was awaken by Zara getting into bed with me.
"Alana I need a huge favor from you."
"What is it?" I said groggily
"Remember when we said we would have sex with each other."
"Uhhh yeah." I said confused on where this was going. I sat up in bed and looked at her. She looked nervous and I don't know what she's gonna ask me but I know I won't like it.
"Where are you going with this?" I asked
"Terrence thinks it'll be a good idea if we have a threesome and since we both decided to do it with someone we know we decided that the other party be you."
"What the-" i said before running towards the bathroom and throwing up again. I couldn't believe she would ask me that and she has wrong timing. Not to mention I never want Terrence to touch me ever again but I'm married!! They both have lost their minds.
"Zara can you get the test from the bathroom downstairs." I asked
"Yeah."
I got up off the floor and started washing my face and taking off my shirt.
"I don't think y'all read this right."
"Why?"
"Because that's a positive sign."
I grabbed the test from her and looked at it again. It was a positive time. It can't be right I know tests can give you false positive after ten minutes and it's been two hours.
"That can't be right." I said
"What can't be right?" Chandler asked
"The test. It says I'm pregnant."
"WHAT!"
Chandler snatched the test from me and looked at it again.
"MOTHERFUCKA!!" Chandler yelled
I don't know what's going on but I need to move my doctors appointment up because something isn't right. Also that threesome is soooooo not happening! I don't care how much they beg me I'm not doing it.