Chapter thirtytwo

Chandler
"Hahaha motherfucker I got your ass" I said as I snapped a picture of Monica and Terrence kissing. I saw that Monica pulled him into the kiss but he didn't pull away so I quickly grabbed my phone. Satisfied with the picture I got I walked back into the room with Alana. She was sitting down holding Avery. I walked up to her and laid on her smiling. She tried to push me off of her but i wasn't budging so I just put my arms around her and looked up at her.
"The fuck is you doing? Move!" She said hitting me
"No give me a kiss!"
She laughed at me and then started kicking her legs. Avery thought her struggling to move was funny and it made her laugh too. I smiled at them and quickly started recording us. This made me happy, this makes me want to be a better man for Alana. I'm not going to give up fighting for her I know she's in love with me but she won't put her pride to the side and just admit it. She's going to force the hell out of her relationship with Terrence but it's not going to work. She knows it,he knows it,shit I bet her parents know it's not going to work. Hmmmm Terrence been outside for a minute. I got back up and went to see if Monica was there and yes she was but this time it seems like they're talking . About what? Why do they seem familiar with each other? Weird... but whatever gets me to keep Alana for myself. I walked back into the living room and decided I was going to show her the picture and the video.
"Alana baby I need to show you something." I said in a serious tone. She looked concerned and quickly put Avery down to play with Mariah.
"What's wrong?"
"Look I saw Mon and Terrence outside kissing."
"Fucking liar. When?" She said in a hurt tone
"Look at this picture and video and tell me what you think."
I pushed play on the video and saw how hurt she was but she kept it together. She looked at me with a confused face and then got up. Right as she walked to the door Terrence was walking through. He tried to kiss her but she stopped him from trying.She looked at him with a pissed expression on her face and slapped the taste out of him. He grabbed his face and then just looked at her.
"The fuck is your problem don't put your fucking hands on me!" Terrence yelled
"YOU STUPID BITCH! WHY WOULD YOU KISS HER?!!!" Alana yelled
"The fuck is you talking about? Who!"
Alana grabbed my phone from me and then played the video again. Terrence looked shocked and then his face soften up. He tried to grab her but she quickly snatched away from him.
"Don't touch me! Why the fuck was your fucking lips on hers?"
I sat back and waited on the answer that he was about to say. I had a sly smirk on my face because Alana is about to spaz out on him. Terrence didn't know what to say he was stuck he just kept on grabbing her and apologizing.
"It's not what you think baby! His wife kiss me!" He said pointing at me.
"That doesn't answer my question!"
"Yes it did!"
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KISS HER BACK?!" Alana screamed
"I don't know." Terrence finally said
"I want you gone by the end of the day" Alana said as she stormed up to her room.
Terrence stood there for a second and then turn his attention to me. I want him to say something to me I have been waiting for him to get real smart so I could whoop his ass. I may be getting old but I haven't lost my touch when it came to fighting.
"I bet your ass is happy! You couldn't wait to run back to her and tell her what you saw!" Terrence said
"Don't get mad at me cause you got caught with my ex. I just showed her that you couldn't be trusted."
Terrence walked up to me and I walked up to him sizing him up as well. We just looked at each other face to face, eye to eye waiting for one of us to swing first.
"You walked up the fuck you gone do?" I said
"You will never have her!"
"Wanna bet. The moment you leave I'll be face deep in her pussy shit I can taste her now."
Terrence pushed me and I quickly pushed him back making him stumble a little. I cocked my arm backed and punched him in the face. Terrence got up and punched me back in the face. I slid back a bit and we went head to head fighting when Avery and Mariah started to cry. Terrence stopped hitting me but I guess I blacked out cause I was still punching him.
"Chandler get the fuck off of him! Alonzo come get him!!" Carmen yelled
Alonzo came running into the room and pulled me off of Terrence. Terrence was bleeding from his nose and mouth and I was bleeding from my nose. Terrence got up and I pulled away from Alonzo ready to fight again.
"What you want some more!" I screamed
"You ain't even worth it. I know Alana will never get back with you."
"Oh really I'm glad you think so. You heard her go pack your shit and get the fuck out!" I yelled at him
Terrence and me was going back and forth yelling at each other while Alonzo stood in between us. We kept trying to fight each other again but Alonzo would just push us away from each other and dared us to try the shit again. Alana and Zara came out of her room and looked down into the living room and came to see what all the commotion was. Alana looked from me and Terrence and then back at me.
"The hell happened?" Alana asked me
"We just had a little disagreement." I said in a sarcastic manner.
"Why you looking at him look at me!" Terrence yelled at Alana
"I asked you to leave. I'm done talking to you." Alana said now looking at him.
"You want me gone?"
"Yes. I'm not even going fight or argue about what happened it's already done. I asked god for a sign and I got it loud and clear this past couple of days.I am going to be single for a long while and work on myself before I get with anyone. If we end up back together then okay but if I end up with Chandler then that's fine too. I need to grow up and so do yall. Y'all are way too old to be fighting like this and going back and forth. I love you both but I can't give myself to either of y'all fully So like I said before I need you gone Terrence. And chandler just don't and you already know what I'm talking about." Alana said in a stern tone. Her and Zara grabbed the babies and went out to the beach.
Terrence just shook his head and walked upstairs to pack his things so he could go home. I looked at Alonzo who just stared at me.
"What?"
"The fuck just happened between y'all?" Alonzo asked.
"Man, he got upset with me because I caught him kissing Mon and I told Alana about it."
"He did what!" Alonzo said
"Shit I'm telling you they was out there for ten minutes kissing and talking. Some about that don't feel right with me they seemed too familiar with each other." I said
"You think Mon knows him? Or that he slept with her already behind you and Alana's back."
"Shit I don't care what they did. I am now a free man Mon can sleep with whoever the fuck she wants too." I said
"So you're doing it?"
"Hell yeah. It's been long over due and I've been holding on to memories of us to try and make it work but it's not helping. I know this shit sounds weird and you still hate it but I'm i love with your daughter." I said truthfully
"You right I do hate hearing that but Alana is grown if she wants you then I can't stop her. I didn't know my baby liked grandpas though." Alonzo joked
I got up and playfully punched him. Alonzo started standing in a stance and started throwing around punched.
"Don't try me boy I'll lay your ass out" Alonzo joked
"Yeah aight we'll see keep calling me old" i joked back
"Well let me go check on Terrence. I told your ass to not cause any drama and you did it anyways you just don't care."
"I ain't do nothing it's all Monica's fault. I did what everyone told me to do" i said as I walked towards the beach. I wanted to talk to Alana and see where her head is at considering I was the one that told her about Terrence. I walked out there and saw Zara and Alana laid out under an umbrella and the babies sleeping in there portable beds with fans. Alana and Zara were in deep conversation with each other that they didn't see me standing there.
"Yeah girl I don't know though. I mean I love Terrence I do but I'm in love with your dad. I know you don't want to hear it but I am." Alana said
"I understand. I don't know what you and my dad had only from the bits you told me but I'm here for you no matter what." Zara said hugging Alana
"Mmmm if I was into women I would have just said fuck it and marry you."
"I'm starting to think you are. You always say this."
They started laughing at each other and then Zara turned and jumped when she saw me.
"Shìt dad you scared the hell out of me. How long have you been standing there?"
"I just got right here. Can I steal her from you right quick? No funny business just wanna talk to you real fast."
"Okay. I'll be back Zara."
I helped Alana up off the sand and we walked to where some chairs was. I didn't know what to say or where to start but hearing what she told Zara gave me some hope in our relationship. For her I'll be a better man and an amazing father to our son and future kids if we have them.
"So wassup Chandler?" Alana said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"I just want you to know that I didn't show you that video to start any drama."
"I mean you knew it was going to start something but I'm not going to dwell on it. I'm just gonna live the single life until I'm ready to get back out there."
"What about us?"
"If we happen then we happen I'm not rushing it or trying to start something right now anyways. I'm just right now doing me."
"I love you, you should already know that."
"Yeah I know. And I love you too." Alana said.
I stopped her from walking and kissed her. I couldn't help it I miss kissing on her. Feeling the softness if her lips I couldn't help but moan into her mouth and for the first time in forever she didn't fight back she accepted the kiss. I pulled back from her and smiled. She gave me a little fake pout and then pushed away from me.
"Just admit it already Alana."
"Admit what?" She asked
"That you're in love with me and that you want me."
"I'm single until further notice." Alana said as she walked back to her spot with Zara.
I laughed and then jogged behind her and continued to run up until I got to the house. I walked into the house and sat down and just reflected on my past. If I want to be with Alana I'm going to have to change and I know I should have changed a long time ago but I'm human. I can admit I'm a toxic person but for her I'll change I got one more marriage in me and Alana is going to have my last name.