Chapter ten

Chandler

Please please don't come looking for me...... I will never ever forget you........... I love you..

I sat there with the letter in my hand and tears running down my face. She really thought running away will solve everything. She really wants me to forget about her and my baby. I can't do that I can't let her do this. Fuck what she said i'm going to find her. I got up from the kitchen table and walked to the bedroom and got dressed. I looked around and she left damn near everything here and only took certain things. Now I got why she was crying all last night and telling me how much she loves me. I walked back out her room and saw that she left her phone,the cards that I gave her,and her promise ring that I gave her when we first started messing around. I walked out of the apartment and went to my car sad that the woman that I really love decided to leave me alone. Yeah I love Monica but I don't think I'm in love with her anymore. Deep in my thoughts about where Alana could be my phone started to ring. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and angrily answered.

"What!" I yelled into the phone

"Hey baby what's wrong with you?" Monica said

"Shit nothing just missing you that's all. Are you okay? Why are you up so early?" I asked while driving to my now ex bestfriend's house. I know he knows where Alana went.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to come with me to my next doctor's appointment. It's the gender reveal." She said excitedly

"Yeah baby I can't wait to see if i'm finally having a boy but first I have to handle something real quick. When is the appointment?" I said genuinely happy

"It's today and what do you have to handle?"

"Alonzo called me and wanted to see me so i'm biting the bullet and going"

"Oh okay just make sure that you're back at this house at noon so you can take me to the doctors. Also have you seen Alana?" she asked

"ummm no I saw her for a bit yesterday but then I left and went to my hotel" I said

Thinking about Alana had me going crazy inside. I really wanted to smell her hair or to watch her have an attitude about the smallest things. I missed my girl and there's nothing I could do about it she was gone.

"Oh okay well you can now come home and sleep in our bed again if you want" She said innocently

I rolled my eyes because now I seriously didn't want to go home but where the hell was I going to go. I wanted Alana no I need Alana. She gave me something that I didn't know I was missing in my life. I snapped out of my own thoughts and answered her.

"Yeah baby I really really want to go home." I said

"Good. Anyways baby i'll be at home waiting for you. Good luck on talking to Alonzo. I talked to Carmen last night and she said he was still pissed at you."

"Bye baby. I'll talk to you later i'm here." I said as I hung up the phone.

I parked my car in the driveway and just sat there. I was not prepared to go and face him. I couldn't look at my best friend for over thirty years in the eyes. I fucked up badly and I knew the sight of me would make him mad and he wouldn't tell me where she went anyways. I cut off my car and went to the front door. I debated whether I should use my key or knock. Fuck it ima just use my key. I unlocked the door and heard talking coming from the kitchen. I walked down the long hall and into the kitchen and all the talking stopped. It was Carmen on the phone gossiping with someone most likely Monica. She was cooking breakfast and she looked so much like Alana that it was weird. She was taller than Alana but their body types was the exact same. Alana also got her green eyes from her mom too she was just a replica of Carmen. She turned back around and continued to fix breakfast and continued her conversation with whoever was on the phone.