Part 2 Chapter 15

Alana
"Absolutely fucking not!" Chandler said
"But-"
"NO! You are not going to some type of stake out to see if Terrence is cheating. Alana you and Zara are pregnant."
Chandler walked into the bathroom and ran a bath. I watched as he added bubbles and grabbed some candles. Next he cut on some soft jazz music and started lighting the candles.I guess he's feeling a bit romantic tonight. Chandler gestured for me to get in the tub so I started to take off my clothes. I sat down and immediately relaxed once I felt the heat from the water.Chandler walked out the bathroom probably to lock our room door. By the time he came back in my view he was completely naked. I couldn't help but to look at his dick. I can't even remember the last time me and him had sex that wasn't interrupted.
"It's not gonna get physical we are just getting the proof Zara needs to leave him. That's it babe." I said sitting up so he can sit behind me.
"I don't care what you think isn't gonna happen. I am saying no! It's a stupid thing to do anyways we all know he's cheating but that's on Zara to leave. She knows how I feel about him but she wants to stay." Chandler said He turn me to face him then leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him a couple of times before pulling back. Chandler then went to my neck and began sucking on it. His hands went down to my ass then back around towards my breast.
"This is exactly why we need to go see. Baby it would take a hour tops" I said closing my eyes
I grabbed the back of Chandler's head and lightly pulled on his hair so I could kiss him again. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he started to suck on it.  Chandler pushed me closer to him then gripped my ass harder. I started grinding on his dick making him get harder with every move I make. I stopped doing that then positioned myself over him.
"You're not going anywhere." Chandler whispered as he thrusted his hips upwards. I slammed my body down making Chandler moan. I slowly bounced and  then rotated my hips on him making his eyes roll to the back of his head. I then slowly put my hand around his throat and massaged his neck then I lightly squeezed. I'm trying my best to get him where I want him so he would just say yes.
"I won't even be gone that long." I moaned still rocking my hips slowly. Chandler nodded his head probably not even listening to anything I'm even saying. I squeezed his neck harder then bent down took one of his nipples in my mouth and sucked softly. Chandler moaned louder and gripped my hips harder.
"Aaaah fuck Lana. Don't stop baby" Chandler said thrusting his hips upwards. I smiled at him then went over to the next nipple still squeezing his neck. Chandler threw his head back cussing under his breath before grabbing my hair. "I said no. End of discussion" Chandler tighten his grip on me then stood up not breaking our connection.
He walked towards the counter and sat me on it. We looked each other in the eyes before he kissed me. I sucked on his tongue and spread my hips. I felt Chandler's left hand go up my thigh then to my clit. He slowly massage it then entered two of his fingers. I arched my back a little and slowly rode his fingers. Chandler deepen the kiss then pulled away from me and got on his knees. He spread my legs further apart before he sucked my clit. I moaned then quickly moved my hips to the rhythm of his tongue. Chandler pulled me closer to his mouth tightened his other arm around me so I wouldn't fall. He then moved his finger faster while licking my clit faster. I moaned louder feeling my grip on the counter slip. I fell back knocking over things over into the sink and the floor. I couldn't control my body anymore and felt myself cumming. Chandler took his finger out but kept on sucking and I couldn't stop myself from screaming. I heard Chandler laugh before he stood up. I tried to tighten my legs around his face but really couldn't but that didn't stop him from carrying me to the bed. Chandler dropped me on the bed.
"You good mama?" Chandler said before kissing me.
"Fuck you." I said laughing
Chandler laughed again before grabbing both of my legs and putting them over his shoulders. He entered me then pulled out then he slowly thrusted inside of me. I felt him get deeper with every thrust. I reached for his head then pulled him down for a kiss. Chandler bit my lips and then put his other hand around my throat. Chandler has this no choking thing while I'm pregnant but I don't care.
"No Lana. You know the rule"
"Chandler just shit up and fuck me!" I said in between kisses.
Chandler smiled then all of the sudden moved his hips faster and harder. I screamed from the impact and then moaned. I felt his grip around my neck tightened as he roughly slammed into me. Chandler's thrusts were so hard that my head kept hitting the headboard. Chandler pulled out of me then flipped me over. I got on all fours and arched my back until Chandler said he couldn't see the back of my head anymore. He smacked my ass real hard making me laugh before sliding back inside of me. I bit my lips at how deep he is then pushed back towards him.
"Throw that ass back ma" Chandler moaned then he slapped my ass harder making it jiggle.
I started pushing back on him making both of us moan at the same time. Every so often Chandler would thrust himself inside but mainly he wanted to watch me fuck him in this position. Chandler pulled me upwards holding both my arms and moved himself faster and faster making my body bounce off the bed. I tried to keep my arch but from how hard he was fucking me made my legs give out.
"Ah fuck Chandler I'm so close" i said
"Me too baby me fucking too" Chandler said
He put both of my hands over my head and I felt all his weight on me. He slowed down his pace still hitting all the right places making my eyes roll in the back of my head and for my body to stiffen.
"Shit Chandler. I love you so much" i said with my face in the pillow
"I love you Lana shit I fucking love you." Chandler said. He stopped moving and then rolled off me. We both laid there panting trying to catch our breath. I looked up and smiled at Chandler. I grabbed his dick and started massaging it. Chandler laughed then shook his head while still trying to catch his breath. I bent down and took him in his mouth. I slid my tongue over his dick he instantly harden back up. Chandler sat up on his elbows and watched me. I looked him in his eyes and open my mouth wider sticking him all the way in the back. Chandler bit his lips and groaned when I started playing with his balls. Chandler put his hand in my hair moving my head the way he liked and I licked and sucked him making his toes curl.
"Shit baby get up. S-stop"
I took him in my mouth and rubbed his dick one more time before I sat up and straddled him then leaned down and kissed him. He cocked his eyebrow up at me smiling wide.
"It's been a minute since we actually had time to have sex like this" i said in between kisses
"I know baby. Fuck don't I know it." Chandler said thrusting himself inside me. I threw my head back and started bouncing on him. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was two in the morning and I have a half hour to get him to fall asleep. I rocked my hips and twisted my hips making Chandler go crazy until he cummed again. I looked down and saw that Chandler was knocked out. I smiled to myself and got off of him. I saw my phone vibrate on the nightstand and grabbed it.
"I'm coming Zara I'm putting on clothes" i whispered
"Okay. I'm sitting in the car hurry up!" Zara said before hanging up.
I slid on some shorts and a hoodie before walking towards my door. I looked back at Chandler before turning the knob to open the door.
"You suck at sneaking out." Chandler said scaring me.
"I wasn't when I first left you." I said laughing at him and making him roll his eyes.
"Can you at least go to the Taco Bell and bring me something back.." Chandler said getting out the bed and kissing me. He slapped my ass before pushing me out the room. He walked over to check on all the kids and I ran downstairs into the car.
"You ready for this?" I asked Zara
"I mean no. But yeah" she said
"When we see whatever are you going to leave him?"
"Yeah. Mama I'm done with the back and forth with him. I'm not happy and my ass is dumb enough as it is over him. I'm ready to leave" Zara said
We drove in silence until we reached Yasmine's house. We cut the lights off and sat back waiting. I was texting back and forth with Chandler letting him know that we are still in the car then saw Terrence's car pull up.
"Look look look" i said to Zara. We both sat back and watched him get out the car. He walked up towards the door and knocked. Yasmine came to the door a minute later and they kissed each other then he pulled her into a tight hug. I quickly snapped a picture of them and also a video before watching it unfold some more. They were in no hurry to get in the house they just stood there kissing and hugging on each other. I looked over at Zara who was crying. I pulled her into a hug and just continued to watch them. Terrence picked up Yasmine to get her in the house.
"I'm going over there." Zara said getting out the car
"Zara! Zara! Fuck wait!" I said fumbling with my seatbelt. By the time I got out the car Zara was already in the yard. I power walked to her and was praying that it didn't get physical.
"YOU KNOW GOOD SON OF A BITCH!" Zara said pushing Terrence making him and Yasmine stumble into the house. They both were shock to see us they both was just sitting there. Zara walked over to Terrence and kicked him and then bent down to punch him in the face. Yasmine tried to make Zara stop but I pushed her back down on the floor.
"What are y'all doing here?!" Terrence yelled
"To get proof about your dumb ass" i said looking at him
"Y'all need to get the fuck out my house!"
"Or what!!" Zara and I yelled at the same time looking at her.
"It's over Terrence! I'm officially done with you! When you get through fucking this bitch you can get your stuff and fucking come back and live here!" Zara yelled at him.
"Zara baby please let me explain. It's not what you think."
"It's not what she thinks? We just say you tonguing this bitch down. What else could it be?" I yelled
"Alana shut the fuck up! This ain't got nothing to do with you!" Terrence said
"Fuck you it's got everything to do with me! I told you to leave her ass years ago because you couldn't stay faithful to her."
"Oh you mean like you and me?" Terrence said
"What! What the fuck are you talking about Terrence? Lana?" Zara asked
"He's fucking lying nothing ever happened between us! Why the fuck are you lying?" I asked
Zara didn't say anything she just looked at me. I looked at her with a look that she's all too familiar with. She knows damn well nothing happened between us.
"Am I lying?" Terrence asked
"You know you are lying! You said if I told Zara about you and Yasmine that you would lie! Don't be stupid and you really think she's gonna believe you over me?"
I turned and looked at Zara again. She just stared at Terrence before she walked up and slapped him again.
"I know Alana isn't lying cause she's the only one that would look me in the eyes when she talks. You on the other hand can't look at me. You really think Alana would go back to you? You think I'm some type of fool? Well I'm not! Fuck you." Zara said before walking to the door. Zara stopped and bent over grunting. I rushed over to her.
"You okay Zara?"
"Yeah I'm okay baby is just really active right now." Zara said before gasping. I felt a gush of fluid hit my feet. We both looked down before looking back at each other.
"I'll drive you to the hospital." Terrence said coming to her side.
"No! I got it. Stay here with your bitch!" I spat
"Alana stop being difficult. This is my baby and I'm going to be there so shut the fuck up and help me get her to the car."
I rolled my eyes at him and walked Zara to the car. Once we got her in I called Chandler.
"Don't be mad but Zara is in labor." I said before Chandler could open his mouth.
"I told y'all dumb asses not to go over there knowing she would probably go into labor. Ima handle you when I see you. I'm on my way." Chandler said
"We didn't even do anything." I said
"Yeah Aight. I know y'all did something to make her kickstart this. Like i said I'll see you at the birthing center."
I hung up the phone and looked back at Zara who was just focusing on breathing.
"How mad is he?" Zara asked
"He said he's gonna handle me when he sees me." I said laughing then I winked
"Ugh y'all are disgusting." Zara said before she bent over and tried to breathe through another contraction.
I looked over at Terrence and wanted to smack him so bad. I can't believe he's so spiteful and petty that he would do something like this. He saw me looking at him and turned to look at me.
"The fuck you looking at?" Terrence asked
"I'm looking at you bitch! You lying piece of shit!" I screamed. We were going back and forth screaming when I looked and saw another car randomly turn i front of us.
"Terrence look out!" I yelled before I hit my head