Chapter 59

Chandler
"Get him out of here!!!" Alana screamed at Serena.
"Why would I do that?" Serena said smirking
Alana looked at him and then looked at me. She was pissed all the way off and I can tell that she was trying to keep her composure but she was going to blow. I walked up to her and she moved away from me and turned to walk towards the stairs.
"Why can't we all just get along?" Derek asked
Alana stopped walking and turned and around and charged towards Serena and Derek. Derek moved out of her way and she punched Serena in the face. Levi picked her up and moved her away from Serena before the kids noticed. Serena was laying on the floor holding her face when Avery and Mariah came running in the kitchen.
"What's wrong with her?" Avery asked
"Nothing she just fell down." Alana said just looking at Serena.
"She's bleeding." Mariah said
"Good." Alana said
Levi pushed Alana away from the kitchen and I stood there looking at Derek holding back the urge to hit him in front of the kids.
"Y'all go back outside and when we come out y'all can have a bunch of candy." I said
I watched as they ran out cheering and telling all the kids that they were gonna eat a lot of candy in a few minutes. Once they turned the corner I turned and punched Derek in the face. Serena got up and ran to him and then started yelling.
"Dad how could you! He's a nice person and y'all let Alana poison y'all brain on how he is!"
"Get that son of a bitch out of my house before I hurt you next! You know damn well what you were doing when you brought him in here! I don't care that you damn near thirty I will grab my belt and beat you with it!" I yelled
"And don't fucking come back! You are no longer welcomed around my kids and Chandler I dare you to say something about that. I gave that bitch a try and look at the dumb shit she pulled!" Alana said before storming up the stairs.
"Dad she can't do that!"
"It's her house she can do whatever she wanna do." Zara said nonchalantly
"You always take her side before mine! I'm your sister not her she took our dad from our mom and you sitting here acting like nothing happened!"
"I'm very aware what happened but unlike you I'm over it and so is everyone else. Hell mama got a new man and is happy dad and Alana are married get the fuck over it! Now go before Alana come down here and finish you off."
Serena looked at me and I turned to walk upstairs to talk to my wife. I know she's in her feelings but Serena is my daughter and I want her in her brothers life. I walked in our room and saw Alana pacing the floor. She was so mad and pissed I saw the tears flowing down her face. I walked up to her and stopped her from walking and just hugged her.
"Sssh baby calm down it's okay." I said to her
"I fucking hate that stupid ass bitch! I can't believe she would bring him here! Fuck both of them I hope everything he did to me he does to her." Alana said
"What did you just say?" I asked pulling away from her.
"I said I hope that bitch hurt like I did with him!"
"How dare you wish some shit like that on my daughter!" I yelled
"Fuck that bitch! I don't give a fuck about what happened to her! Fuck her fuck her fuck her!!"
"Alana! I get you're mad but you better stop talking about my child like that" i said in a calm tone.
"Chandler fuck you! I don't give a shit about that bitch and if you got a problem with it there go the fucking door!" Alana said pointing at the door. I smacked her hand out my face and she pushed me away from her. I grabbed her and she again pushed away from me.
"Calm the fuck down!" I yelled
"Or what! What the fuck you gone do!"
"Fuck you bitch!"
"NO FUCK YOU! I don't give a fuck about that bitch and I never will care! If you don't like it you can leave my house and go stay somewhere else!!" Alana yelled before she pushed me again. I grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed and she slapped me again. I grabbed her hands and she started kicking and screaming at me to get off her so I did. Once I got up we were still going at each other and just cussing until we heard a knock on our door.
"Y'all need to stop all that yelling you got the kids down there crying and asking why mommy and daddy are being mean to each other." Levi said walking in the room.
"Move the fuck out my way Chandler! I'm sticking by everything I said. And if you got a problem with it there's plenty of beds in this house you can sleep in until you come to your senses" Alana said before she walked out the room. She wiped some tears away and then went back to the party.
"The hell were y'all up here yelling about anyways?" Levi asked
"Man her bitch ass out here wishing bad on Serena and I just told her to take that shit back. Then she went on a rampage and was talking about how I can get out herz  house like I'm not the one paying the shit in here. She ain't paying for shit and wanna act like she own something."
"She owns you. Even though you swear you in charge you know my daughter is the one calling the shots no matter what you're paying for she got you wrapped around her finger and at the end you will be the one listening to her. Not the other way around" Alonzo said walking into the room with a plate of food.
"Oooh they serving the food already?" Levi asked
"Yeah. So Alana told me to come get y'all so y'all can eat."
We walked out the room and I saw Alana putting the food out for the kids and then she turned and looked at me.
"Mommy are you and daddy okay?" Christian asked
"Yeah why wouldn't we be?" I asked
"Because you were being mean to mommy" Aidan said grabbing his burger and biting it.
"He wasn't being mean he was just talking really loud. You know daddy is old now he can barely hear." Alana said making all the kids laugh.
I rolled my eyes and her and then went to grabbed a plate from her hand and kissed Alana. She rolled her eyes at me and walked out the kitchen and towards the bathroom. I started making my plate and then a thought came in my head. I put my plate down and ran towards the bathroom. I bust the door opened and picked Alana up before she could say anything.
"Boy put me down! I'm mad at you." Alana said laughing
"Shut up! You not mad at me. You just horny" I said pulling down my pants. Alana opened her legs so I could slowly slide inside her. I moaned at the feeling of her and started slowly moving my hips. Alana threw her head back and moaned loudly I put my lips to her to keep from the kids and guests from hearing but all of the sudden there was a knock on the door.
"Daddy! Mommy! Is daddy helping you with your hair again?" Avery asked
"Daddy why is mommy making those weird noises again? What's going on in there?" Christian asked jiggling the door handle.
"Put me down Chandler."
"No. Umm y'all get off the door you know how curly her hair is I'm trying to get a knot out like she does y'all."
"Oh yeah that does hurt sometimes. Mama comb my hair this morning and I cried a little." Aidan said
"Yeah me too. She said that we weren't fully white we couldn't just get up and go." Christian said to Aidan. I laughed because she always says that every time they complain about getting their hair done.
I heard their little footsteps run away and I we tried to go back to it but couldn't because we were laughing too much.
"Let's just go back and join the party. We can finish once they go to sleep." Alana said before kissing the back of my ear and then nibbling on my neck.
"Yeah and you better be ready because I'm not stopping until I feel like it."
We walked out the bathroom and we saw Levi and Zara looking at us.
"Ummm you get that knot out her hair Chandler?" Levi asked making everyone laugh.
"Shut the fuck up!" I said hitting him in the back of his head. I sat down next to Alana and we were all laughing and joking around before I got up to get the cake.
"Let's start singing happy birthday." Alana said excitedly before lighting the candles. I cut some lights off and we started singing to Avery.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Avery happy birthday to you." Everyone sang.
I couldn't keep my eyes off Alana and she looked up at me and started smiling harder. I grabbed her and kissed her some more.
"Make a wish Avery!" Mariah said. Avery closed his eyes and wished on the candles. We all clapped and all the kids sat down and patiently waited for Alana to give them cake.
"What did you wish for buddy?" I asked
"Don't tell him or it won't come true." Alana said smacking my arm.
"Yeah don't tell them!" Mariah said.
After everyone got cake and was occupied I grabbed Alana and took her outside on our balcony.
"Mmm I love you so much Alana." I said kissing her neck.
"I love you too Chandler!" Alana said kissing me back.
"You are happy right?"
"I am. They always told me that loving you is so wrong but I don't think I ever wanna be right." Alana said
"Damn straight!" I said before kissing her again and joining our family back at the party. We been through a lot of shit but at the end of the day we aren't perfect and neither is our love for each other. But I know one thing for sure I'm gonna make Alana happy until the end of time. No matter what anyone else think. We are gonna live happily ever after.

THE END!!!!

From the author.

I just wanna thank all of y'all for reading this. I still didn't think anyone was going to find this story like I've told some people this was an outlet for my past relationship. IF YOU ARE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP PLEASE GET HELP! Leave and never go back!!!!! I left but Alana didn't hint why the story is called Loving him is wrong. Alana knew that it was wrong to stay but she did out of the love and made her fairytale ending with her abuser who eventually changed for her. I did not stay and tried to make it work i fucking left and didn't look back. Now the difference between me and Alana is that I was in high school when I was with my ex but I left because he was Derek and Chandler put together and Alana was an adult. I never told anyone what happened and that's fine because I'm over it and he's doing whatever the fuck he's doing with his life. From what I hear now he never changed and he won't ever change because he will never admit that anything ever happened between us. But it is what it is. Now my next story will be different and more on the happy side lol. But again I just wanna thank y'all for reading this.