Chapter twenty-seven

Alana
Miami!!!!! I'm so excited to go yet I'm sad to be leaving my son for a whole weekend. Zara came last week and stayed at my house with me. Without Chandler here it has been hard for me to do school and take care of Avery. I mean Chandler lives here but we argue so much he barely stays over two hours. The last time he was here he got mad at me for not telling him that Terrence was keeping Avery while I went to the store. He screamed and screamed at me until I was fighting him in my driveway. He's been so petty lately. Not to mention he cut me off but that lasted a week not even. He's trying his best for me to get back with him and I'm not budging. I was sitting on my floor packing with Zara when Terrence and Tj walked into my room.
"Y'all are only going to be gone for two days if that. Why y'all packing so much?" Tj said while eyeing Zara. I smirked at him and gave him a head nod to get closer to her.
When Zara got here and Tj was at my house he damn near fainted when he saw her. He was always flirting with her and she would never make the first move but she did flirt back as well. Zara isn't shy but she doesn't like making the first move.
"We gotta have options. We might find some men trying to take us out somewhere!" Zara said standing up and playfully pushing Tj. I smiled at her and moved made a face at Tj so he knew to get closer to her. It's so damn obvious that me and Terrence laugh at them about it when we're by ourselves. Oh yeah our relationship has gotten stronger since I got back. I was so serious about doing right by him.
"Yeah we need to spend their money not our own." I said standing up from my bed but I quickly sat back down.
"Baby you okay?" Terrence asked me and walked to me
"Yeah I got a head rush I'm fine." I said kissing Terrence and walking out my room and into the nursery. I saw Avery peacefully sleeping and started to cry. I don't know why I'm crying but I'm going to miss him. I wipe my tears and got him ready to go. I pumped a lot and he has more than enough milk to last him. While dressing Avery I got a phone call from Chandler.
"Zara can you come finish dressing Avery for me?" I asked her
"Yeah here I come." Zara said running into my room.
I answered the phone and instantly rolled my eyes. "Yes?"
"Happy birthday baby. How does it feel to be 20?" Chandler said
"Good. Where are my gifts at?" I said into the phone
"Where ever Avery is, that's your gift right there" he said laughing
"Fuck you Chandler!" I snapped and hung the phone up. I have been so damn emotional it doesn't make any sense. I grabbed my things and got Avery things and walked to the door.
"Zara you ready to go?" I yelled
"Yeah let's go" she said with Avery in her arms.
After putting all our things in my car and I kissed Terrence goodbye we headed towards Chandler's house. While driving I felt my stomach turning. I know Terrence had the stomach bug last week an I hope he didn't give it to me. I wasn't feeling too good but I wasn't going to let that ruin my trip I've been waiting for this getaway. Once we got to Chandler's house I got out the car and looked over and saw Chandler staring at me like I was a piece of meat. He walked over to us and kissed us on the cheeks before putting his hand over my face.
We walked towards his other garage and he guided me towards a Jeep Wrangler. I wanted one of these for a long time. I screamed and jumped into his arms. I wanted to kiss him so bad but everyone was around so I just hug him. We stayed at his house for another hour and of course I cried leaving Avery but we sped off to the airport. We got to Florida around 5 pm and we checked into our hotel a hour later.
"Oooooooh this is nice!!" Zara squealed as she plopped down on one of the beds.
"I know look we can see the beaches from our room." I said.
I sat all my bags down and sat in the bed. I laid back and quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. I hovered over the toilet but nothing came out so I got up but the moment I stood up I threw up in the sink. I quickly washed everything off and went back into the room. I'm going to kill Terrence for giving me the stomach bug. Once i walked back in I saw Zara with a bunch of liquor lined up on the table.
"You ready to start drinking?" Zara said
"Fuck yeah cut some music on and let's turn the fuck up bitch!!!!" I yelled
Me and Zara was throwing back shots and twerking on our balcony for a good two hours before we got ready to go out. I was seeing double, triple, fuck quadruple but I look sexy as shit in my red dressed that hug every curve that I have. Zara wore a neon green two piece and she looked sexy as shit. If I was gay I would have definitely fucked her.
"Damn ma. You looking extra thick" Zara slurred
"You too bitch!" I said louder than I should have.
We took three more shots before we walked out our room. Zara took a blunt out her purse and lit it in the elevator. I looked at her like she was crazy but she didn't care. She loved smoking all day everyday.
"Ugh the smell Zara put it out before we get caught!" I said
"Take two puffs and I will!" She said to me
I grabbed the blunt and took two puffs and put it out and gave it back to her.
Just what I needed to be drunk off my ass and high as shit. We walked more like tiptoed through the lobby laughing and being crazy waiting on our Uber to get here. While we was being crazy three guys came up to us. They were all fine as fuck. There was two Spanish men and one black guy. One of them had his girlfriend with him so he didn't pay us no mind at all.
"Damn y'all look good where y'all going?" One of the Spanish guys said to us.
"To the club!" Zara said looking at him up and down. I've seen that look before it was here "fuck me" eyes.
"Hey lil mama I'm Joshua. What's your name?" The black guy said to me.
He was 6'3 ,nice muscular body, a nice long thick beard, and his eyes were dark and sexy. Shit if I wasn't with Terrence I would totally fuck him.
"I'm Alana nice to meet you." I said winking at him.
"So y'all going to club "Passion"?" The one Zara was talking to asked.
"Yeah" Zara and me said at the same time.
"Oh my cousin own that place come with us and we'll give y'all VIP" Joshua said
"You know it's our birthday so you gonna give us free drinks too?" I said putting my hands on my hips
"Yeah whatever you want as long as you promise to be by my side the whole night." Joshua said into my ear.
My legs bucked a little bit but I kept it together. Zara looked at me and smiled. She was holding hands with Cortez. We all left together and went to the club. Once we got to the club we walked straight up in the club and went up to the VIP.
"Get whatever drinks you want it's on me birthday girl" joshua said to me.
"Okay. I would like crown royal and sprite please." I said
"Okay a lil brown liquor for you. Trynna start something tonight." He said to me
I turned my head and rolled my eyes at Zara but played nicely. He was buying us free drinks the whole night.
"If you play your cards right. I just might" I leaned close to his lips and kissed him.
The whole night we were all dancing and drinking having the best time of our life. Joshua was behind me while I was twerking when some bitch came up to us. She looked at me up and down and then looked at Joshua.
"Really this what we doing now Josh?" She screamed
"Man Eriel. Gone on somewhere I'm not dealing with you right now" he said walking up towards her.
They was arguing and yelling when she walked up to me with her friend right behind her.
"Don't be starting no shit with me I barely know this man." I said with a lot of attitude.
She looked me up and down and got real close in my face.
"I don't care bitch! You need to take your hoe ass on somewhere that's my dick!"
"Bitch is you illiterate? Did you not here her say she ain't know he had a girl! I hate bitches like you!" Zara said laughing at the girl.
I laughed too when all of the sudden the friend threw a whole bottle of liquor on me. I grabbed the friend and started to swing like a wild woman. The Eriel girl grabbed my hair from behind and Zara stomped her in the face. Zara swing Eriel on the floor and started punching her in the face while I stomped the friend in the face. Joshua grabbed me but I punched him next in the face. I was so heated that anyone could get it. I grabbed a bottle of the table and bust Eriel upside the head with it. Me and Zara was mopping the floor with her ass when security came in and took us to the exit.
"Come on hoe! Come outside bitch!!!" I screamed
"Fuck y'all jumping hoes!" Eriel scream
"We can go one on one right here bitch. It ain't nothing to me" i screamed while putting my hair in a bun.
I was pissed I had liquor in my eyes and it was burning like hell. All of the sudden Eriel friend came and attacked Zara. Zara fell to the ground but I quickly ran to her and dragged the girl to the middle of the street. The friend swung on me but missed and i hit her with two fists directly on her nose. Eriel came behind me and hit me upside the head with her shoe and it made me loose my balance. Zara came and punched her dead in the face knocking her out. We were to involved in the fight that we didn't noticed that cops were there. They pulled us off the other girls and put us in handcuffs. I started walking with the one cop and fainted.
"Alana are you okay?" Was the last thing I heard before I fell out.
I woke up in the hospital with a bad headache. The bitch hit me with her shoe so hard that I must have passed out from it. I tried to sit up but saw that I was handcuffed to the bed. Oh yeah the fight. I looked and saw Zara sitting in the seat next to my bed.
"Zara wake up! Where are we?" I asked
"The hospital. You fainted" she laughed yeah she was still drunk and so was I.
"Did you call anyone?"
"My dad is coming on a plane right now I'm not going to jail tonight!"she said right as the doctor walked into the room.
"Good you're awake I'm doctor Harris." The man said to me.
"Why am I here?" I asked
"Well you fainted and I see the reason why." He said reading through the paperwork.
"Well why did she?" Zara said
"According to your paperwork your at least five weeks pregnant."
I felt the walls closing in on me as I started hyperventilating. I bust out into tears and screamed. Fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!! I can't have another baby. The officer took the handcuffs off me and let me have my moment. I was shaking and it felt like I was going to past out again.
"I take it that you weren't planning on this happening. Well you're still early on you have your options." He said before walking out the room.
"Omg!!! You're having a baby with Terrence" Zara cheered
"Zara shut up!" I screamed crying even harder.
If I calculated right in my head then it's Chandlers. Zara wasn't paying any attention to me she was still excited about this baby.
"I'm sure Terrence will be happy" Zara said
"For the love of God would you shut the fuck up!! It's not Terrence baby!" I screamed
"Who baby is it then?" She asked
I cried into my hands again. I couldn't believe this was happening to me again. What am I going to do? I can't do this. I closed my eyes and opened them again just to see if it was a bad dream but it wasn't this was my reality. Pregnant again by Chandler. I couldn't look Zara in the face and tell her that I was still sleeping with her dad after she forgave me.
"Alana hello? Who's the father if not Terrence" she said looking at me.
I couldn't make eye contact with her. She already knew who it was even if she didn't want to say it but she knew it.
"Just say it Lana! Say you still fucking him!" Zara yelled
"Fine it's your dads!" I screamed
My life is over! I cried more and more praying that god give me some type of guidance in this. Way to go Alana!