Part 2 Chapter 29

Chandler

Before anyone even say anything I am not cheating on Alana! You think after all the shit I went through with her I would just throw it down the toilet. Now I admit I am a little distant from her and it is not because I don't love her it is because with my parents being sick, working, and this Derek shit happening I am so close to losing it. Also we had a bit of a rough day once and that could also be the reason I am distant myself from her but I do not want to get into the details of that night. I want to forget that night ever happened.

I watched as Alana ran out the room but I did not chase her I just sat there thinking. I wanted to run after her but then I heard an alert on my computer and I knew instantly it was work. Work has been stressful and the people I am trying to work with are so hard to please. I need to just fucking retire and live the rest of my life. Anyways it was the next morning and Alana was already out of our bed. I heard her telling our kids that it was time to clean up the mess they made but they were giving her a hard time.

"Avery I don't care if you did it or not I told you to pick this up so I mean pick it up please!" Alana said

"But mommy I didn't do it!" 

"What did your mother just say Avery! Pick this shit up and go to your room since you want to argue, you can argue with your wall!" I said 

"But da-"

"But shit! every time your mother ask you to do something you always didn't do it. Now I aint your mother I will gladly get my belt and put it to your ass if I had too!" I screamed

Avery huffed and puffed but instantly started to clean up. Christian and Aidan quickly followed suit and started to clean the mess up. I tapped Alana on her hip for her to follow me and she walked behind me.

"You didn't have to yell like that Chandler , that is not how I want them to be raised!" Alana said waving her finger in my face. She so damn sexy

"Be lucky I don't use a belt on them, those kids are so damn disrespectful and because you want to do this gentle parenting shit  they barely listen to your ass now!" I said rolling my eyes at her.

I don't get this gentle parenting shit as long as I am not abusing them they are being raised just fine. Shit they get whatever the hell they want the least they can do is listen to me.

"Is that what you wanted to talk to me for? To talk shit about my parenting? If it is I don't have time for it!"

Alana tried to walk away from me but I quickly grabbed her and picked her up. I took her into our room and threw her on the bed. I took off her shorts and then took off her tank top. Now that I thought about it, it had been almost three months since we had sex. Damn I been tripping and just from seeing her naked had me horny af!

I quickly kissed her and she opened her legs wide so I could put my fingers inside of her. I played with her clit and felt how wet she was and was ready to just fuck her until I couldn't anymore. I continued to work my fingers inside her as she started to roll her hips into my fingers making my fingers sink deeper inside her. She was riding my fingers and before she came I quickly put my head in between her legs. I missed the taste of her and the smell of her. I dove right in and sucked on her clit and drinking her juices like this was the last time I would be able to this. Alana was moaning so loud that I had to throw a pillow on her face so she could hold it while I fucked her with my tongue. The moment I dipped my tongue into her opening again she was squirting all in my face but that did not stop me. I was gonna eat her pussy until my tongue and lips was swollen. She closed her thighs around my head and I still did not stop. I wanted her to come again.