Chapter 45

Alana
Last night I saw Chandler on my phone last night but I didn't say anything at all cause I knew it probably will start another fight. He believes that he should always have have access to my phone no matter what and I think it's bullshit. I mean I'm not doing anything sneaky but can you please respect my privacy. Terrence has been texting me crazy shit all last night but I ignored him. I don't know if he was drunk or he was seriously in his feelings but the stuff he was saying was out of pocket and I know chandler has read them too.
"Good morning crazy." I said to Chandler who was still knocked out. I tried to kiss him but he quickly pushed me away from his head.
"Ugh mmmm don't kiss me my head hurts" Chandler whines as he pulled the covers over his head. I rolled my eyes at him but got up out of the bed to fix the men in my house breakfast. I grabbed my robe and walked to Avery'a room and grabbed him.
"Morning sexy." Levi said as he hugged me from behind. I quickly slapped his hands away and moved from him. He started laughing and then took Avery from my arms.
"Stop touching on me. Do you want Chandler to fucking kill me?"
"Wow your language around this baby. But I'm just messing with you I'm not trying to start anything. Trust me."
Levi walked out of the room and towards the kitchen but I quickly stopped him. I hate for people to be in my kitchen because I always feel like they're gonna mess it up.
"Don't come in here I'm gonna make some breakfast." I said pushing him out of the kitchen.
"Aight mama gone head and cook your men some breakfast." Levi winked at me and quickly slapped my ass before walking to the living room to watch television. I just shook my head at him and went on to cooking. I made waffles,breakfast potatoes,eggs,bacon, grits because Chandler loves them, biscuits, and sausage because Levi wanted sausage and bacon. It's a fucking feast and I know that they will eat all of this by themselves.
"Do we have fruit?" Chandler asked. He was really hungover cause he wasn't even talking in his normal voice he was whispering.
"No one told you to drink all that Jack Daniels!!!" Levi said purposely telling. Chandler looked at him and then playfully punched him before grabbing Avery. Mariah will be staying with us for a week and I'm happy about it. It's like having my own daughter but that'll mean I will have to see Monica.
"Yes we have fruit and you need to take some for that headache before Monica drops off Mariah. It'll be two loud babies in this house soon." I said as I gave him some Tylenol and orange juice.
"Oh shit. I forgot all about her coming and I need to go get my car from that bar." Chandler said while rubbing his temples. I was about to say something when I heard the doorbell.
"There's your wife now." I said as I walked back into the kitchen.
"She's my ex wife. I have the papers to prove it. Finally!"Chandler said as he followed me to the kitchen and kissed my before jogging to the door. Their divorce took a month longer because Chandler and Monica started having problems with custody. Monica wanted sole custody of Mariah and Chandler wasn't having any of that. Then she tried to put him on child support and spousal support but that didn't work either. Chandler had a bunch of receipts for the things he bought for Mariah and not to mention the prenup. Monica tried to argue that he cheated first but he had Levi write a statement in details about her affair that she had first, he even had their old marriage counselor there. Let's just say Chandler wasn't playing with her ass. All Monica walked away with was the house he gave her, and joint custody of Mariah. Chandler wanted to do it quick but Monica wanted blood and ended up with nothing. Anyways I didn't even bothered to go with him to the door. No matter how many times I see her she always wants to argue with me. I get that she's hurt over what happened but it's time to let that hurt go and move on with her life. Monica is fine as hell and can easily get another man.
"Hey miss thang I wanted to talk to you before I headed out damn you got it smelling good up in here" i heard Monica say to me. I snapped my head towards her direction and looked at Chandler with a pissed off face. Chandler shrugged his shoulders and I rolled my eyes and went back to cooking.
"What do you need Monica? I don't have time for you." I said bluntly
"Damn it's like that?"
"That's how it's always been." I said putting down my spatula and looking at her. Chandler walked between us and then motioned for her to sit down at the table.
"Why did you let her in?" I asked as I smack his arm
"She said she wanted to sit down with you and have a drama free talk. Hear her out."
"Whatever."
I sat down at the table and just stared at Monica. I hated this bitch and even though it's my fault that everything bad has happened to her I still just wanted her to disappear. I gestured for her to start talking.
"Well I just wanted to talk to you about some ground rules."
"Okay." I said as I folded my arms.
"First off you're not Mariah's mom." Monica said
I laughed and then shook my head. Yeah I'm so going to hate this conversation. I got up and continued to fix the food and then turned my attention back to her. She was looking at me with a mean mug but I dont care. I know I'm not Mariah's mom but I could become her step mom. Maybe I haven't quite figured out if I wanted to be with Chandler for a long time.
"I know I'm not her mother. She's Avery's sister." I said in a frustrated tone. I felt a headache coming on. Chandler got up from the table and walked towards me. He was rubbing my back and looking at me with pleading eyes begging me to keep my cool with her. I'm telling y'all every time I'm around her I end up cussing her out over the stupidest shit but what can I do I can't help her realize that it's over. The bitch is still in Lala land over Chandler.
"Anyways. I'm just saying I don't want you to think that you can parent her. I already told Chandler this i mean what are you to Chandler anyways? Still just his hoe?" Monica asked
"I'm his girlfriend you miserable bitch!." I said
See this is the shit I'm talking about. I never want to fight but she always wants to fight me. Just ugh!
"Mon are you fucking serious right now?" Chandler asked
"What? I mean y'all just shacking up here I just wanna know if this bitch is going to be in my child's life or not."
"It doesn't matter what the fuck she is. why you always starting shit with her? I can't wait til you find a man so you can leave this Alana obsession alone."
I just sat back and listened to them bicker with each other. I didn't have to say anything smart it wasn't worth my time or energy. I just kept on cooking and then got the plates ready for them to eat. I saw Levi standing by the door watching them and laughing at the shit show that's happening in my kitchen.
"I still can't believe after all the evidence I had against Levi and Alana you're still with her!"
"None of it proved that we had sex!" Levi said to Monica.
"Really? Oh so you didn't tell me how you sucked on Alana's pussy and how she rode you like a champion that night." Monica screamed
I choked on my juice from what she said but tried to hide the fact that I was choking. Chandler looked at me and then looked at Levi. Levi shook his head no and I looked at him and shook my head no.
"Bitch stop fucking lying! I ain't say none of that shit with your messy ass." Levi yelled
"So you don't have a video of Alana in your phone?"
Levi got quite and just looked at her. He didn't say one thing the whole kitchen is just quiet. I know what video he's talking about. I saw this look in Chandler's eyes and I knew it was going to be something. Damn it Monica!! We just got past this shit and look at what she's about cause! Chandler grabbed my arm and then pulled me towards my room. My heart was beating really fast I felt like I was going to die of a heart attack.
"Chandler you're hurting my arm." I said
"Okay."
That's all that he said to me. He let go of my arm and let me walk into my room by myself. I was so nervous about what was coming. He was quiet and i hate it. I wanted him to yell I wanted him to lash out but he didn't. He was calm and he just stared at me. He didn't say one word to me. He just watched me it was like he was studying my movements.
"Tell me the truth."
"About?" I said
"What happened between you and Levi?" He asked in a harsh tone
"Nothing happened but all I told you about. Don't believe a word that she's saying she's trying to start drama." I said as I walked up to him. Chandler backed away from me and held his hands out.
"Why is she so sure that you had sex with him?" Chandler asked
"Come on Chandler use your brain. She's mad that we are together she still has hope about y'all two." I said
All I kept thinking was "please please please believe me"! I feel like one day it's seriously going to come out that we actually did slept with each other and I don't want anything to pop off.
"I figured that much. But something about this doesn't sit right with me." Chandler said to me
"What are you saying?"
"I don't know I just feel like there's more to what y'all both are telling me. But if you say it's not you on whatever tape she's talking about then it's not you."
"Baby it's not! I promise!" I grabbed at Chandler's hand and he pulled me into him. My heart felt like it was going to come out of my chest that's how hard it was beating. I felt like I was going to pass out if he wasn't holding me but I'm thankful that nothing popped off. I wanted to cry so bad but I didn't. I didn't want to seem guilty even though I am. I felt like sooner or later I'm going to come clean because for some reason this is weighing heavy on my heart. I squeezed Chandler tighter and he just held me tighter too. We stood like that for at least five minutes.
"Baby you good?" Chandler asked me
"Yeah. That bitch is draining my energy let's get her out of here." I said as I walked out of the room with Chandler close behind me.
We walked back towards the front and I can hear Levi still going off on Monica.
"You are so jealous that nI one wants you now! So you making up bullshit!"
"I know what I saw!"
"Well dumbass you would have known that it was someone else and not Alana!"
I saw Monica's face and she looked so guilty. Even though it was me you couldn't tell it was me unless you knew how I moan.
"Monica get the fuck out you cause enough drama today!" Chandler yelled at her.
Monica walked to the door and then stopped.
"I know that was her! But whatever."
I walked to the door and slammed it in her face. I'm over her bitch ass. I walked back into the kitchen and saw that Chandler and Levi made themselves a plate. I made a small plate for Mariah and then another one so I could feed Avery from it. We all sat at the table in silence. No one said anything but i knew we all was thinking a lot.
"I wanna see this tape!" Chandler finally said
"Why?" Levi asked
"I have a feeling that y'all are lying to me and I want to see it just to clear the air."
Levi looked at me and I was looking at him we both didn't know what to do. We probably looked hella guilty right now. Chandler started eating his food and I felt my appetite vanish. FUCK ME!