Chapter 43

Alana
**********2 MONTHS LATER********
Well it's been two months and Chandler has been keeping his promises about changing his ways. After that fiasco of a night the following morning he found a therapist and been going to him ever since. From what he's told me his therapist is happy with his progress and I have been seeing small results as well. The only thing that needs to work is the Terrence thing. Last month I convinced Zara to bring Terrence over for dinner and not even thirty minutes in they were arguing and screaming at the top of their lungs. Me and Zara was so over them that we just popped open a bottle of wine and sat out on the porch and let them continue to scream at each other. Luckily no one died that night.
"Baby do we have to have him over for dinner?" Chandler asked as he brought in more groceries.
"Yes. Look what happened between me and him was a long time ago get over it." I said as I took out an extra two bottles of wine out just in case things went sideways again. I'm turning into an alcoholic before the age of 21 dealing with Chandler.
"It was literally three months ago! I still don't like him and now that he's with Zara I want him dead."
I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. He looked at me and just stood there shrugging his shoulders.
"Chandler!do I have to call you therapist and tell him about this." I asked
"No. I'm just saying I don't fucking like him not to mention I'm fucking sexually frustrated!!"Chandler said as he walked out of the kitchen and to my room. His therapist recommended that sex doesn't fix anything and to stop having sex for a couple of weeks just so he can talk his feelings out. I don't know how that helps but he recommends it. It's only been a week and he's so bitchy and irritable that it's funny. At least he's been working out all that pent up frustration and he's looking better than ever.
"You'll get over it!" I said as I grabbed my phone and looked to see who was calling me.
"What do you need Levi?"
"Honestly. Another night with you nah I'm joking. Where's Chandler I've been calling?"
"Pouting in my room. Why?" I asked
"He wants me to come over for dinner and I wanted to know if I needed to bring anything"
"Just yourself."
"Oooh? With clothes or without." Levi taunted
I rolled my eyes at my phone and ignored his comment.
"Anyways just bring yourself goodbye." I said as I hung up the phone.
Levi is starting to get on my fucking nerves with all this bullshit. Ever since that night he's been all like "you owe me Alana" and honestly I don't owe him shit. I mean yes the sex was amazing but I'm good on  him and I'm good on the drama.
"Levi just called and said he's bringing more wine. At least I'll have him here to talk to." Chandler said as he walked out the back with Avery crawling behind him. Ugh he's growing up so fast.
"Okay."
"What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing. Just trying to cook" i said
"Hmm. Seems like you could use some sex as much as I do."
"You're right about that." I said as I jumped into his arms. Chandler started laughing as he grabbed my face and kissed me. I deepened the kiss and had a weird feeling that someone was looking at me. I turned and saw that Avery was now watching us and smiling.
"Someone's watching." I said in between kisses
"He's not watching."
"Yes he is Chandler. Stop"
Chandler ignored me and kissed my shoulders as I tried to get out of his arms. Avery crawled up to Chandler trying to climb up his legs making Chandler groan and roll his eyes.
"I'm never gonna get some I feel like I'm going crazy." Chandler said picking up Avery.
"Maybe if you behave tonight you'll get some."
"I'll try my best. What if I'm half good?"
"Then you get half ass sex." I said as I started cooking the steak.
Chandler walked towards Avery play pen and sat him inside and came back into the kitchen. He then grabbed me and started to pull down my shorts that I was wearing. I heard him unzip his jeans as he bent me to his liking.
"Chandler really?"
"Come on five minutes and I'm done." Chandler said as he bit my shoulders. He grabbed one of my legs and then slid inside of me. We both moaned loudly and started moving faster. I reached towards the stove and cut it off so I wouldn't burn the food and backed up towards him making him grunt.
"I know y'all are not fucking near the food!" Zara said making Chandler push me making me fall forward towards the stove.
"Uh hey ZoZo." Chandler said as he tried to hid his erection and hide me behind him. It's not like Zara and Terrence both haven't already seen me naked.
"Unt uh don't even try to kiss me with those nasty lips. Y'all two go finish up I'll finish the food.Zara said as she fake pouted and walked towards the sink washing her hands. I laughed and walked past Terrence and ran towards my room with Chandler right behind me.
"Oh my I'm so embarrassed I never had any of them walk in on me having sex before." Chandler laughed
"Well it's not like they both haven't seen me naked before."
Chandler stopped laughing and looked at me. I was now the one laughing as I kissed his now pouting lips.
"Not helping me like him more or at all for that matter" He said as he kissed my shoulders again.
"But am I lying?" I said laughing
Chandler picked me up and smacked my ass really hard making me squeal and then went back to what he started in the kitchen. Twenty minutes later I came back into the kitchen and helped Zara finish the food. Terrence and Chandler was sitting there quietly while me and Zara was talking up a storm about the latest celebrity gossip we heard about. I looked at Chandler and gestured for him to talk to Terrence but he shook his head no and got up.
"Levi's here." Chandler announced
I roll my eyes to myself and continued cutting up bell peppers for my pasta. Chandler is such a child sometimes when it comes to being the bigger person in situations. Levi walked in the kitchen and immediately looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes again and put my attention back to the food.
"Hello Alana. You looking good." Levi said as he half hugged me. I put my arm around him too and then quickly stopped.
"Hey. How are you?" I asked
"Horny."
Levi hand slid down my back and then he slightly grabbed my ass when everyone else was talking amongst themselves. I slapped his arm away from me and moved away from him. Levi started laughing and walked to where Chandler and Terrence was. I shook my head and thought how here's three men in this room that I've slept with in a year timespan. I started laughing as I popped open a bottle of wine.
"What are you laughing at?" Zara asked
"Am I hoe?"
"Yes." Zara quickly said
"I know." I said now laughing again
Zara laughed too as we put the final touches on the food. We both set the table and sat the plates out for us.
"Dinner's ready!" Zara yelled
"Bout fucking time. I'm starving" Chandler said as he sat down at the table. I rolled my eyes and smacked the back of his head.
"It would have been done sooner if you didn't drag Alana off to the back." Zara joked
"Oh damn. Thought you had to cut off sex" Levi said sitting down right next to me. Great.
"I did cut off sex for seven days. Shit that's long enough"
Levi started laughing and Terrence sat there shaking his head at Chandler. Chandler quickly notice and started to say something.
"What are you shaking your head for?" Chandler asked
"I'm shaking my head at the fact that you once again can't seem to do anything right."
"I'm doing something right considering I have Alana and you don't."
"Chandler!" I said as I slapped his arm. Chandler shrugged his shoulders and then started piling pasta on his plate and grabbing a steak. I grabbed my wine and looked at Zara who shook her head too and poured more into it. I'm not dealing with this sober!
"Yeah it's call Stockholm syndrome" Terrence said smirking.
"EXCUSE YOU?" I yelled at Terrence
"What Alana it is you would rather stay with your abuser than to branch out to someone that was good for you! But it's what you deserve you two are a match made in heaven both of y'all are fucking crazy."
Terrence looked at me with such a disappointing look and then started to eat his food.
"Sounds like someone is still hurt. I hope you're not playing with my daughter emotions because I will hurt you!"
"Same ol Chandler. Using your fist for everything"
"So how did y'all two end up together?" Levi said trying to change the subject.
"Yeah how did y'all end up together?" I asked
"Well. I felt bad about everything and decided to call Tj and asked how Terrence was. But Tj didn't know and just gave me his number and we ended up talking on the phone for hours that night. The next week he asked me out and I said yeah and here we are" Zara said as she grabbed Terrence by the hand. Terrence kissed her hand and then looked at me with a smirk on his face.
"Oh that's nice." Levi said
"Yeah. Honestly you needed a girl like Zara. She's a good girl me not so much." I said shrugging
"I've noticed." Terrence said
I looked over at Chandler who had this mean mug on his face. I grabbed his arm and rubbed it trying to make him calm down. I know Chandler is pissed I can see it and I can tell by how fast his leg is shaking. He was ready to fight Terrence but he just sat there silently fuming. Please let those sessions help him keep his cool.
"Well this food is delicious Alana." Levi said
"Hey! I cooked most of this"
"With my recipe!" I said to her as I playfully kicked her.
"Yeah. Taste almost as good as the chef" Levi whispered to me as he bent down and pretended to tie his shoe. He slowly rubbed his hand up my leg and then back down. I grabbed his hand and put them back on his lap trying my best to not let anyone notice. Chandler was still busy counting down and Zara was talking to Terrence so everyone was distracted.
"Stop it!" I silently yelled
"What? I'm just having a little fun."
"Well stop it! I'm not doing this with you. I'm serious!"
"Okay I'll stop." Levi said as he put his hands back on the table and continued to eat.
I rolled my eyes and got up to check up on Avery who was napping. I walked into his room and saw that Avery was still knocked out so I just sat there and watched him. He's growing so fast he now has four teeth. I definitely want another baby now maybe a baby girl.
"Hey." Terrence said knocking me out of my thoughts
"What do you want?"
"I just came in here to say sorry okay. I'm not gonna lie I am a lil salty about everything."
"Really I haven't noticed." I said in a sarcastic tone
"Well what do you want me to do Alana? It's supposed to be me and you not him!"
"I'm sorry okay. But I wasn't in love with you and it wasn't right to keep stringing you along knowing where my heart was."
"You right! But you barely tried." Terrence said walking up on me
"Well it's too late now."
"Is it?"
Before I could respond Terrence grabbed my face and kissed me. I couldn't move away from him he had my face squished between his hands. I finally got free of him and slapped him.
"Get the fuck out!"
"I'm sorry."
"GO!" I said loudly
Terrence walked out the room and I wiped my mouth. Over these past months my feelings for him went away so that kiss didn't do anything for me but piss me off. I mean seriously what the fuck is he doing with Zara if he still feels like this. I hope he doesn't hurt her but only time will tell. I walked back into the kitchen and saw that Zara and Terrence were putting up stuff and I went to Chandler who was now drinking a beer.
"Do I get half sex tonight?"he asked
"No. You get full sex tonight for controlling your anger. I'm proud of you but I need to tell you something later."
"Oh boy." Chandler said sipping his beer.
"Oh boy is right."
Drama follows me everywhere even when I'm trying to stop it from coming.