Chapter 39

Alana
Well it's been a week and today's the day I'm suppose to call Levi but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Even though I'm single Chandler has magically found himself back into my house and I'm actually okay with it. After the whole paternity test thing Levi has been texting me like crazy. He's been planing a whole date and I can't tell if he likes me or if he's just trying to get me comfortable.
"Hey who you texting?" Chandler said walking into the room with a towel around his waist. He leaned over and kissed me and then went into the closet.
"I'm just texting Zara she's been telling me about some guy she just started talking to. She's keeping him a secret for now but when the time is right she's going to let us meet him." I said half telling the truth. I mean she told me about this guy two days ago so I was not not telling the truth.
"He better be a nice guy or ima have to kill him." Chandler said walking out of the closet now full dressed. He sat down in the bed and pulled me into his arms and kissed the back of my ear.
"I have to meet with my lawyer today and talk about my divorce then I'm going to go have drinks with Alonzo. Is that okay?" Chandler said while still kissing on me.
"I mean yeah. We're not together so you can do whatever you wanna do." I said getting up out of the bed.
"Seriously we ain't together?"
"I'm single."
"Okay. I'm done with this conversation. I'll be home later on. Bye baby"
"Bye."
Chandler rolled his eyes at me and then walked out of the door. I don't know why he's trying force me to become his second wife he should just go with the flow. I'm not ready to be a wife so he's going to have to deal with it. Don't get me wrong I love Chandler and I want to be his wife but he's going to have to wait a bit. I mean shit I'm only twenty years old. I plopped down on the couch and cut the television on and decided to call Zara.
"H-hello?" Zara moaned into the phone
"Did I catch you at a bad time?" I chuckled
"Yes. What did you need?"
"Well Chandler isn't here and Avery is sleeping so I'm bored and wanted to talk but you get some dick girl and call me later. I can't wait to meet this mystery man."
"Bye bitch!" Zara said
I laughed to myself and then put my phone down on the side table. I got up deciding to make me a snack and my phone started ringing again. I ran back into the living room and quickly picked up.
"Hello."
"Hey sexy can you get away?" Levi said to me
"No I can't."
"I'm supposed to be meeting up with your baby daddy and dad soon for drinks but I got a hour to spare. Can I come by?"
I sat down and thought about it. Chandler isn't supposed to be coming home until later. I mean I am single and this is my house. Come on Alana do you want to do? It's not like he's going to find out.
"Hello you still there?"
"Yeah I'm here and you can come over for thirty minutes."
"Aight bet send me you address and I'll be right over."
I hung up the phone and sent him the address to my house. Shit I'm fucking nervous about him coming over here. Him and Chandler just made up and I really don't want anymore drama with them because they always end violently and I have twenty stitches in my side to prove it. I sat back on the couch and thought about texting him and telling him that I couldn't. Yeah let me just do that. Right as I picked up my phone I saw that I had a text.
Levi: I'm outside
"Well so much for that." I said before getting up and going to my door. My heart was beating fast as I opened the door and saw him smiling. Damn this man is fine as fuck. He leaned down to kiss me and I opened my mouth a little more so he can have a little more access to my tongue. He picked me up and closed the door behind him wasting no time at all.
"Where's your room?" Levi whispered into my ear
"Down the hall to the left." I said in between kisses
Levi busted into my bedroom door and threw me down on the bed. He slowly took off my shorts and then took off his own shirt. I reached down to grab his pants and undid them as he stepped out of them. He pushed me back on the bed and got down on his knees. He slowly trailed kisses up one thigh and then kissed my vagina and then went to the other thigh. He kept on doing that until I grabbed his head and put it right near my clit.
"Mmm you smell so good. I wonder if you taste as good." Levi said as he wrapped his lips around my clit. He was sucking and biting on it like it was his last meal.
"Aaaah shit Levi don't stop doing that." I moaned
He grabbed my legs and put them behind my head and then locked his arms around them. Him doing that had me screaming and also praying that I don't wake up Avery. Levi stopped what he was doing right as I was cumming and pulled his pants down. I sat up to look at his dick and it was nice and thick and probably nine inches long. He stood up and pulled out a condom.
"Gotta be safe." He smiled down at me
"Yeah we do but first let me." I grabbed his dick and spat all over it and then inserted him into my mouth. He grabbed a handful of my hair and started moving his hips to the rhythm I was going in. I decided since this was going to be the only time he gets head from me I'm going to be extra sloppy with it. I slurped and spat and gave a double hand job while sucking on his balls until I felt his dick harden some more.
"Fuck Alana I'm bout to cum."
"No don't yet. Put the condom on."
Levi quickly put the condom over his dick and grabbed me and laid me down on the bed.
"You're so tucking beautiful you know that." Levi said before sticking his tongue in my mouth. He slowly inserted his dick inside of me. I arched my hips under him as he started doing deep strokes making me feel it in my stomach. He would rotate his hips in a circular motion and then stop and pull out and repeat over and over again aggravating the hell out of me. Levi was a teaser and that's exactly what he was doing to me right now he never gave me all his dick only some of it.
"Stop doing that fuck me already." I grunted
Levi stopped what he was doing pulled me down the the edge of the bed and grabbed both my legs and locked his arms around them and then pushed all the way into me. I gasped at how full I felt and tried to move but I couldn't he had me pinned.
"Don't move now!" He said as he started thrusting hard and wild making me gasp and scream at how deep he was. I couldn't see straight it felt like he just kept hitting and hitting my gspot. Levi leaned his body on mine and I felt all his weight on me. He now had my hands trapped around my legs and I couldn't get loose from him. He was really deep now. He started moving slowly and then picked up the pace. I was on the edge of cumming I couldn't even hold it in anymore.
"Fuck Levi stop I don't wanna cum yet!" I said
Without breaking contact Levi flipped over and now I was on top of him. I slid down his dick and started moving my hips back and forth and then round and round. Levi had a really tight grip on my hips and had his mouth slightly opened. I closed my eyes and immediately Chandler popped up in my mind. I stopped moving instantly and Levi noticed.
"What happened?"
"I got a leg cramp." I lied
"Ha bend over I'm close."
I got off of him and bent over waiting for him to insert himself. He slammed his dick in and started pounding me like this was the last time he ever was going to get pussy. I moaned and moaned until I felt myself cumming all over his dick.
"Shit Lana I can see why Chandler is crazy about you this shit is lethal."
I gripped my pussy around his dick and slammed twice back into him and made him cum. Levi collapse next to me in the bed and laid there for a second. I immediately got up out of the bed and put my robe on feeling myself already regretting what just happened. Levi was still breathing hard but eventually got up and started getting dressed. As he was putting his clothes on his phone started ringing.
"Shit it's Chandler."
"Don't answer it!" I yelled
"I have to they're probably wondering where I am. Hey chandler." Levi said as he put his phone on speaker.
"Where the fuck your at we have been waiting for twenty minutes you're missing the game!" Chandler said into the phone.
"I told y'all I had something to take care of give me fifteen minutes and I'll be there. Order another round of drinks this time on me."
"Aight man" chandler said before he disconnected the line.
Levi put his shoes on and looked in the mirror and fixed his hair. I watched him wishing he would hurry the fuck up so I can shower and wash the sheets.
"Alana why are you the way you are?"
"What?"
"Why are you like this?" Levi repeated
"Umm I'm not following."
"What's your story before Chandler why the sudden fucking of older men?"
"There is no story. Just me being me I guess."
"Hmm okay. Just wondering you're a nice girl and everything you shouldn't be this easy to get into bed with. You're smarter than this." Levi said
"Okay I don't get where you're trying to go with this. So this is your first and last time having this so I hoped you enjoyed yourself."
"Oh I did enjoy myself and I enjoyed feeling your lips on mine. I'll see you around."
Levi grabbed my face and kissed me one more time before getting into his car and leaving. I slammed the door and snatched the cover off my bed and put them in the washer. I heard Avery crying so I went into his room and picked him up out of the bed. I made him some food and sat him in his high chair and started to feed him.
"You think Mama should marry daddy?" I asked Avery. He smiled at me and then started patting on his high chair table.
"Is that a yes?" I asked and started laughing. Avery just kept babbling and eating his food. After he ate I cleaned his body off and gave him a bottle and let him crawl around the floor to play with his toys. I grabbed my phone and called Zara.
"Hey."
"I did it!" I said
"Aaaaaaaaaah oh my I knew it was going to happen. Was it good? Is he big? Does he know how to work it? Are you going to do it again?" Zara asked all in one breath.
"Slow down girl. Yes it was good, yes he's big, yes he knows how to work it and no I'm not going to do it again."
"Why not?"
"It didn't feel right. I felt off like I knew I shouldn't have been doing it but I did it anyways. I feel like I cheated."
"Girl you are single my dad will be find as long as he doesn't know. Anyways girl I'm sleepy I'll talk to you later." Zara said while yawning
"Aight girl. Bye."
I threw my phone on the couch and put Avery in his swing in my room and turned it towards my bedroom door. I started scrubbing my body over and over again making sure I got Levi scent off of me and then started washing my hair. Once I was out of the shower I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash four times before making my bed up.
"Baby!" Chandler said
"In the room!" I yelled
Chandler walked into the room and looked at me. I don't know why I was so nervous but I couldn't keep eye contact. He walked behind me and grabbed my hips.
"Why you changing the sheets?" Chandler asked
"I-i-i uhh I wasted food." I stuttered. I moved away from him fearing he could smell Levi on me even though I showered. Still couldn't look at him I turned my back and started cleaning off my dresser. Chandler just continued to stare at me like I was crazy.
"What's wrong with you?" Chandler asked
"Nothing I'm just tired. Are you ready for bed?" I asked
"Yeah let's go to bed."
Chandler took his clothes off and got in the bed and I  took off my robe and got in right behind him. Chandler grabbed my face and kissed me and got on top of me. Oh no.
"Mmmm baby not tonight okay. I don't feel good."
"Okay. What's wrong?"
"My stomach hasn't been feeling right since we came back from Mexico" I lied
"Ooh okay. Well goodnight baby." Chandler said as he kissed me
"Goodnight. I love you so much" i said feeling super guilty.
I turned off the light in my room and heard my phone vibrate. Of course it was Levi.
Levi: I had a good time. I can't stop thinking about it.
Me: well you're not getting it again.
Levi: 😞 damn i really wanted to feel you without a condom
Me: you never will now goodbye it was a big mistake. Stop texting me.
Levi: lol okay
I deleted the messages and went to sleep. Lord I pray that Chandler never find out about this. I am begging you. Please let this be something I take to the grave. Amen!