Chapter twenty-six

Chandler
******ONE MONTH LATER*******
Today was Alana and Zara's birthday. Actually it was Alana's birthday today. Zara's birthday was yesterday but they always say it's their birthday on both days. Today was the day they were going on their trip to Miami. I was excited to have Avery for the whole weekend because once we got back to Arizona I've only kept him overnight maybe three times. For some reason me and Alana couldn't stop fighting over stupid things. If it wasn't about Monica it was about Terrence if it wasn't about him it was about something stupid. We haven't really talked that much either. I don't know what her problem is or why she's acting the way she is but she needs to fix her attitude. I got up out of my bed and ran downstairs and saw Monica in the kitchen. Our marriage was doing a lot better too. I guess it's because Alana hasn't given me the time of day and Monica has noticed I'm home more with her. I was hesitant about her moving here with me but I'm glad she did it I would have been lonely.
"Hey baby how are you?" I asked her as I kissed her cheek.
"I'm fine. Zara called a hour ago her and Alana are on their way here to drop off Avery." Monica said while giving me my cup of coffee.
"Oh okay." I said unbothered
I walked out the kitchen and into the living room and saw Mariah sleeping on the floor in her area. I looked at her and saw so much of my first two norms and Avery. I couldn't deny any of them even if I wanted to but I didn't. Speaking of Avery I decided to call Alana to tell her happy birthday.
"Yes?" Alana said into the phone
"So how does it feel to finally be 20?" I said
"I don't feel any different. So what did you get me?"
"Where's Avery?"
"He's in the room Zara is getting him dressed. Why?"
"There's your present right there." I laughed into the phone.
"See this is why I hate yo big head ugly ass!" She said into the phone and hung up.
I laughed even more and called her back.
"No you didn't hang up in my face." I said
"Fuck you Chandler!" Alana said
"You feisty today. What's wrong boo? Miss me?" I said in a low tone.
Alana hasn't been falling into none of my traps but doesn't mean it isn't fun to do. I heard her laugh and then say something to Zara.
"I'll be there in ten minutes. You better have a gift for me." She said ignoring what I said to her
"Bye." I hung up the phone and went upstairs and grabbed a bunch of things out of the hall closet.
I bought every purse, makeup,and shoes I knew Alana would love. I also bought her a new car which should be delivered here now. I walked downstairs carefully not trying to trip with all these gifts in my hand.
"Chandler what's that?" Monica said to me from the bottom of the stairs
"Gifts for Alana." I said walking past her.
"Really you bought her all of this and you got her a new car? Woooooow okay."
"It's just gifts. The same thing I did for Zara" i said
I went outside and put every gift in the car and grabbed the big bow from inside the car and sat it on top of the car. I saw the way Mon was looking at me when she saw all these gifts and the car but I ignored her. It was Alana's day and I wanted it to be special. I did the same for Zara yesterday so I don't see the problem. By the time I was done Zara and Alana was pulling up. I watched as Alana got out the car and I had to catch my breath. She is so damn fine and it looks like she got thicker in the hips. The skirt she was wearing was fight around her round ass nicely that I couldn't help but look and that crop top made her boobs look amazing delicious. She had in heels so it gave her lil short ass some height and she just look sexy. I licked my lips at her and watched her walk to the other side of the car to grab Avery. When she bent over into the car I damn near broke my neck turning my head to look. Monica walked up to me and cleared her throat. Shit I forgot all about her being here and she lives here.
"Close your mouth it's not like you haven't seen her naked." Monica spat at me. I walked up to Zara and kissed her on the cheek and then to Alana and put my hands over her eyes.
"Chandler I'm going to drop him." Alana said to me
"Zara grab your brother please." I said to Zara
I got closer behind Alana and guided her towards her new car. Alana ass so damn blind she probably never even noticed the car in the driveway. I stopped her and let her go
"Happy birthday baby." I whispered into her ear
"AHHHHHHH OH MY GOD CHANDLER!!!!!!" She screamed and jumped into my arms. I was surprised that she jumped in my arms infront of everyone but she was happy so I don't care. She got down out my arm and looked inside the car.
"Aaaaaaah are these more gifts for me!! I see shoes!! Oh Chandler you really didn't have to do any of this" Alana started crying.
The hell? Zara laughed at her and hugged her. I went up to her and kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly.
"Why are you crying?" I asked her laughing.
"I don't knooooow." She said crying more
We all laughed at her and went inside of my house. Her and Zara went through every gift I got her and she squealed and cried with every gift. I don't know what was wrong with her but it was funny.
"Oh girl it's time to go we're gonna be late for our flight!" Zara said.
Alana picked up Avery and I saw in her eyes she wanted to cry again. She held on to him like she wasn't going to see him ever again.
"I can't leave him." She said to me
"You deserve to have a mini vacation. I'll FaceTime you every night."
"Don't tell me what I need Chandler!" She snapped at me.
"I'm not! The hell is your problem?" I asked her
"Noting I'm just going to miss him." She kissed him repeatedly on the face making himself squirm trying to get away from her.
"See my baby don't like that. Give him here and go have fun. I love you I'll take all your gifts to your house." I said looking at her.
"Okay bye baby. Bye big baby" she said to me and kissed my cheek and ran out the door.
"That's your crazy mama." I said to Avery and walked back into the living room.
I sat down on the couch and saw Monica mean mugging me. I don't have time for this shit but if I don't say anything she's gonna bitch me out. I sighed and slapped her leg.
"The hell wrong with you?" I asked
"Nothing chandler."
"Nah. What's wrong with you?" I said
"You really had to give her all that shit and you don't have no respect for me. I saw you looking at her when she got here? You really had to stare at her like that." She said
"I wasn't even looking at her like that." I said dismissing her.
I put Avery down and pulled Monica close to me and just held her. I didn't have anything to say to her because I was caught. We laid together and watched some chick flick and I fell asleep. I don't know how long I was sleep but I woke up and Monica and the babies weren't in the living room no more. I went upstairs to the room and saw Monica playing with Avery and smiling at him.
"Hi pretty man. You look just like your daddy." Monica said
Avery just smiled at her and Mariah was clapping looking at Avery. I took my phone out and took a couple of pictures of them together. Mariah has brown eyes like Monica but her and Avery were twins. I got in the bed and played with them too before we all got ready for bed. Monica was fast asleep and I was on instagram lurking on Alana's page. I saw her in bikinis with a drink in her hand with some random guys behind her and Zara. They were all posing for the photo. I scroll down and saw videos of them twerking and being drunken idiots. I got out the bed and called her.
"Huh!" Alana said into the phone over loud music
"You enjoying yourself I see? How you getting drinks?" I whispered into the phone.
"Guys are buying them. How's my baby why are you up?"
"He's sleeping but I was just checking up on you before you blacked out." I laughed
"Ha ha very funny send me a bunch of pictures of my baby. I love you!"
"I love you too."
The light in our room cut on and Monica was sitting up looking at me. She had a mug on her face again and her arms was folded. She too damn old for all this pouting.
"So you love her?" Monica said
"Umm yes. I do love her. Is that a problem you want me to hate her?" i said in a confused tone
She just looked at me and cut the light back off. I don't know what she wanted me to say but I wasn't going to say it. I got back into the bed and went to sleep. Four hours later my phone rang again. Aggravated I cut the light on and screamed into the phone.
"Hello!?" I said into the phone
"Daddy?" Zara said crying
"What's wrong Zara?"
"We just got arrested! Come quick." Zara said
"What the fuck did y'all do!?" I screamed into the phone.
"Dad just come on I'll tell you when you get here."
I hung up the phone and packed me a overnight bag. They were gone for what twelve hours and they get themselves arrested. I laughed because I seriously wanted to know what the hell they did. I walked back into the room and woke Monica up.
"Hey so the girls got themselves arrested. I'm going to go bail them out Alana left a bunch of breast milk so he should be good. I'll see you later."
"Are you serious?" Monica laughed
"Yeah."
I got to the airport and got on the next flight to Miami.