Chapter sixteen

Alana

*****2 months later ********
Here I am big fat and fucking pregnant and I'm so fucking over it. I'm now 36 weeks pregnant and I love my son I do but he needs to get the hell up out of here. I've been preparing for his arrival and my mom and dad are now here driving me nuts.
"Alana don't pick that shit up go sit down somewhere!!" My dad yelled picking up the heavy box.
"I wasn't going to pick it up I was going to opened it and take the stuff out. I'm not disabled!"
I huff and puff to my couch and sat down. I'm ready for them to go they are getting on my damn nerves. My mom came and sat a plate of food down in front of me and I devoured it all the moment she let go of the plate.
"I need another plate I'm starving!" I said
"Damn baby lil man just making you eat more and more every damn day" Terrence said sitting next to me with another plate of food. He leaned over and kissed me and handed me the other plate of food. Out the corner of my eye I saw my mom and dad watching us smiling. They love Terrence and they love how he treats me the only thing is my dad is worrying about me moving from one man to another especially since I'm pregnant. Chandler is supposed to be coming in the next few days and I'm so nervous to see him. When I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore I meant it, and he's has been trying his best to get on my good side again but it's not really working. I got up to fix me another plate of food when my dad followed me into the kitchen.
"You know Chandler is coming tomorrow right?"
"Tomorrow! He said some time next week! Why tomorrow!" I said almost choking on my damn food.
"I can only imagine why he's coming tomorrow instead of next week. He thinks some random man shouldn't be around his kid. That's what he told me this morning" my dad said pointing to Terrence.
I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food pissed off. I'm so over the Chandler drama and him trying to control me. I get it Chandler doesn't want another man around his child but Terrence and me are in a relationship.
"He's not random he's my boyfriend. I'm getting real tired of Chandler's shit" i said
"Look I still hate how you decided to up and fuck my friend then turned around and get pregnant by him but you need to figure some shit out now. Terrence is a nice guy but I can tell you still got some feelings for Chandler. I know you well enough to know when you love someone."
"Dad I'm completely over him!" I said. I'm over people not taking me serious with my decisions when it came to Chandler.
"Okay just checking." My dad said smirking and shaking his head.
As much as I hate to say this but my dad is right. I'm not completely over Chandler but I'm ninety percent sure I'm over him enough to be in a different relationship. I sat down in my kitchen and just was in deep thought. I was so afraid of becoming a mother at such a young age but I was excited as well. Terrence has been wonderful to me during this time and I wish that I was pregnant by him instead of Chandler. Terrence rubs my feet,give me massages, and just caters to me and Chandler would do that after I do something for him and it's annoying as fuck.
"Hey baby what's wrong?" Terrence said rubbing my back and kissing my neck. I relaxed the moment he touched me.
"Mmmm nothing now my body hurts though"
"You still eating? Damn give me that plate!" He laughed
"Girl stop eating and come organize these baby clothes I'm not your maid" my mom yelled
"I'm coming!"
I walked towards my son's room with Terrence hot on my trail and started organizing clothes. While folding clothes I was figuring out how to tell Terrence that Chandler was coming tomorrow. Terrence has been staying at my house for the past month just to make sure I didn't go into labor alone and I've been enjoying his company. I even made space for him in my room for clothes. I took all of Chandler's clothes and put them in the guest room.
"Soooooo" i said
"Wassup mama?" Terrence said walking towards me.
"Well ummmm Chandler is coming"
"I know. Next week right? I'll leave before then." Terrence said grabbing my face and leaning in to kiss me.
"No more like tomorrow and you don't have to move anything at all cause he ain't staying here."
Terrence backed up from me and just looked at me. He looked like he wanted to say something but didn't. He then looked at my mom who was standing there and then pulled me to my room.
"I like you Alana but be real with me are you over him?" Terrence said sitting me down on my bed.
"I want you Terrence. Chandler is a thing of the past" I said grabbing his face and kissing him.
"Okay.. Show me how much you love me"
Terrence pushed me down on the bed and deepened the kiss. He put his hand over my throat and squeezed just a little then he bit my lips. I laughed and opened my legs for him. He slowly moved down to my boobs then started sucking on them. I moaned a little trying to keep quiet so my mom doesn't hear me. Terrence looked up at me and pulled my pants down. I couldn't believe he was actually going to do it. I've been waiting on this and I was ready for it. He inhaled my scent and then kissed my inner thigh.
"Ooooooooooh fuck T-Terrence don't stoooooop" I moaned as he slurped and sucked all over my clit like it was going to run away from him. I pushed his head further into my pussy and arched my back so he can get more of a taste. I swirled my hips around and around feeling myself get closer to cumming all over his face.
"Hey Cha- oh my god I'm sorry" my mom said walking right back out of my room.
I froze up and pushed Terrence away from me. I quickly got dressed and went to the bathroom to grab a towel so he can wash his face. He looked down at me and began laughing, making me laugh as well. This is one thing I never wanted to happen and it did. I started crying and it made him laugh harder
"Shit I thought we locked the door" he said wiping my tears from my face.
"It's not funny baby that was so embarrassing" i pouted
We walked out my room and as the closer we got to the living room I heard Chandler's and Monica's voice. I looked at Terrence and stopped. What the fuck was he doing here? First it was next week then it was tomorrow now it's fucking today! Plus he brought that bitch into my fucking house. I walked faster and folded my arms.
"Why didn't you tell me he was here?" I asked looking at my mom
"That's what I came back there to tell you but you was occupied. Besides this ain't my drama it's yours call me tomorrow I'm going to sleep"
My mom grabbed her stuff and told my dad that it was time for them to go. My dad kissed me and walked out the door. Once she walked out the door I turned and looked at Chandler. I can front all I want to but this man right here is just fine. I looked him up and down and couldn't help but to lick my lips. He had my body screaming for his and I wanted to jump on him. Damn hormones. Chandler caught me staring at him and winked at me. I never noticed that he brought their baby with them. I was too busy lusting. My heart started to pound as I watched him and Monica share this happy moment with their baby Mariah. The site of them made me want to throw up. I didn't care if there's a baby here I was ready to fight. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and got down to it.
"The fuck is she doing in my house Chandler!" I yelled the moment my mom closed the door.
"Well hello to you too miss thang" Monica said with a smirk on her face.
"Why is he here? Since when were y'all together" Chandler asked looking me in the eyes. We stared at each other but nothing was said. We didn't have to say anything because we knew each other too well to say it out loud.
"It's MY house I can have who ever I want in it! But her she can't be in here. I can't even  believe you thought that it was a great idea to even bring her the fuck is your problem. GET THIS BITCH OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" i said pushing Chandler.
"No fuck that shit. Get his ass out this house!! I knew you was fucking while pregnant with my baby" chandler yelled
"I already told you no I'm not fucking while pregnant!!! Why are you even here? I told you I'll call you when I'm in labor"
"We need to talk. Me you and Mon!" Chandler said
Chandler walked towards me and rubbed my belly and then kissed it.
"I saw the way you was looking at me. Wanna try and sneak off later on? I can make your attitude better." Chandler said loud enough for only me and him can hear.
The boldness of this man is fucking insane but smelling him and hearing his deep voice made my pussy throb. Stop it Alana! I looked at Terrence who rolled his eyes at me and then grabbed his stuff so he can leave. I quickly  grabbed his hand and walked with him to his car.
"Baby it seems like y'all need to have a private conversation and I'll be respectful and leave. Call me later on tonight okay" Terrence pulled me close to him so I could kiss him. I closed my eyes and melted into his arms everything about him just felt right. He's perfect.... Too perfect. I walked him to his car and we kissed some more outside. Even when I'm piss he seems to make me feel better just by being here.
"I really wish we finished what you started sir. I told you it's not fair you keep doing stuff like that to me." I said playfully pushing him
"I like doing that to you because it makes you want me even more. But don't think I only want sex from you cause I don't,I can get that anywhere. Our connection has grown so much that it's crazy. My kids met you and they like you so that also says a lot. I can't wait until you're fully mine."
"What you mean? I am fully yours baby!"
I stepped back from him and looked him in his eyes. His facial expressions is saying more than his mouth is and he needs to just spit it out already. I get he's not trying to overstep but something is obviously bothering him.
"It's nothing mama calm down. I'm just saying I saw how you looked at him when you walked into the room. Also I saw the hurt in your eyes to see them standing there together. You love him and everyone can see it. I don't want to be a rebound guy I keep telling you this."
"Terrence I want you and only you. I wasn't hurt to see them together. I was angry cause I don't want her in my house. That's it! Nothing more and nothing less, baby I'm all in with you. I want to be with you. I made my mind up" i said crying.
I don't know why I'm crying but I just couldn't help it. I want Terrence so much and everything he said was a little true. I was more piss to see them together than her being in my house but it's just my hormones I don't want Chandler anymore. I want to be happy with Terrence and I'll do anything to prove that I only want him and no one else.
"What do I have to do to prove to you that I want only you?" I said.
"Stop crying ma. I just want you to not fuck him like you did two months ago. I want you to be honest with everything that happens between y'all cause I know he'll try to fuck you again. I want you to look me in my eyes and say that you're my girlfriend and that Chandler doesn't have your heart." Terrence said wiping my tears away.
I looked him dead in his eyes and smiled. Seeing them big brown eyes of his always made me happy and all giddy for some reason. Is it possible I'm falling for Terrence?
"I Alana Boa Vista promise that Chandler doesn't have my heart and that you do Mr. Terrence sir I am yours and you are mine" i said holding my right hand up.
He looked at me and fell out laughing and kissed me one last time before getting in his car.
"Get your dumb ass in the house. You're crazy. I love that about you and I love you Alana."
"I love you too Terrence and that's seriously coming from my heart. You make me happy."
"Okay ima hold you to that. Bye babe"
He watched me go into the house before driving off. I waved one more time before I had to deal with the shit show in my house. I prayed as I walked into the living room and saw both of them sitting there waiting for me. Again I looked at Chandler and just felt pure jealousy and sadness inside of me. I can't believe I still over here about to cry because he picked his wife over me. Stupid is what I am. Anyways.....
"Well I guess this talk was long over due." I said looking Monica dead in the eyes.
"Yes. Yes it was" she said in a smart tone.
"Let's get this shit over with already."Chandler said
"Yeah please so y'all can get the fuck up out of here. So where do you wanna start?" I said sitting down across from them.