Chapter eight

Zara
Oh boy I feel like I'm in a dream that i can not escape. What's going on in my life is like some bad drama television. How could my best friend fuck my dad? After my talk with my mom I ran out her room and went back to the hospital to talk to my ex best friend. Once I got to the hospital I parked my car and sat there for what felt like forever. I needed to calm myself down before i confronted these two. It was pouring down raining out so I got out my car and ran into the hospital and got on the elevator.
Walking to Alana's hospital room I felt like i was in a daze. I felt myself getting angry all over again but I knew i had to keep it inside. I ain't trying to go to jail tonight. Deep in my thoughts i stood at her room door and heard my dad and her talking.
"I don't understand Chandler you just said we were going to be together what the fuck!" Alana screamed
"I know what I said but I don't know I need time to think. Look Monica isn't letting me come home right now so I'll stay with you. Okay i love you baby now come give daddy a kiss" my dad said
Ugh. I could just throw up. No he's not promising that he'll be leaving here with her after he just told my mom that he wanted to be with her. I was so heated that before I even thought about it i busted up in the room.
"I know y'all not up in here acting like a happy couple" i screamed
Alana jumped off my father's lap and walked up towards me. I backed up and held my arms up so she knew i didn't want her near me.
"Zara please let me explain everything to you. Please i can lose you i need my best friend in my life" Alana cried out.
"Really you need me? You wasn't thinking about me when you was bouncing up and down on my dad's dick! What about when you was screaming his name all night while my mom was worried about him? Huh! Was you thinking about me then? No you weren't. I can't believe you would do something so dumb! How could you do this to my family?" I cried
I was planning on coming here and pouring out my heart but here i was crying. Alana sat down on the floor and started sobbing. I looked at her and wanted to comfort her my best friend so bad but I couldn't. I can't even look at her the same no more. My heart was breaking because she was a sister to me.
"I'm so sorry i didn't mean for none of this to happen. I was stupid and not thinking. I was so down about my breakup with Derek that I wasn't even thinking straight. Please let me make it up to you I have no one now. What can I do to show you that I'm serious please Zara!" Alana begged.
I looked at my dad who was helping Alana off the floor and just like that the rage came back. I walked up to my dad and slapped the taste out of him. I continued to hit him until I felt all my rage go away. When i finally had enough of hitting him and backed away Alana came running to my dad's side. She was checking to make sure he was fine and the whole scene was just ugh.. I'm livid!!!!
"Do you love him?" I asked
"What?" Alana said looking at me with her tearstained face.
"I said do you love my dad!" I walked up to her but my dad got in the way if me and her..
"It's okay Chandler.. Can you leave us alone for a bit?"
My dad looked at Alana with concerned in his eyes. My dad was in love with Alana even a blind man could see it. I don't know what my mom thought but their marriage is over. He walked out the room and i sat down in a chair in front of Alana. For about ten minutes nothing was said between us it was just quiet. I kept looking at her and all i could picture is her and my dad fucking.
"Why?" I finally said breaking the silence
"To be honest i don't even know why I even went into his office that night. I was so out of it."
"How long?"
"Almost two years. Please Zara i-i want to make this friendship work. I don't want to not have you in my life tell me what i have to do and I'll do it.." Alana said grabbing my hand.
"I want you to leave my dad alone. I want you to leave. Can you do that? Maybe just maybe I could forgive you but right now i just need you gone.. let my dad have one more night with you then i want you and that baby out of here. I don't know where you'll go but i want you gone!!"
Alana took in every thing i said and just nodded. She was in deep thought.
"Okay I-"
I interrupted her because i knew that she was going to protest it.
"NO ALANA!! You have to do this for my family. My dad is in love with you and i can see it in his eyes and i know you're in love with him. My mom forgave him so she's going to let him back into her life and i want her happy. She doesn't deserve to be sad at all please just go" i said as i stood up with tears falling down my face. I love Alana so much and it hurts me to be this cold to her but it's what I have to do to keep my mom from going crazy.
"Okay I'll do it. I'm sorry that I cause so much drama in our lives. I promise I'll make it up to you and if i have to go to do that then so be it." She grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. As much as I didn't want to i hugged her back. She is my bestfriend since we could even talk. I cried harder into her arms and held her tighter I just wanted to wake up from this bad dream. I didn't want her to go I didn't want her to be pregnant with my younger brother/sister. I pulled back from her and wiped my tears and then hers. We sat down and talked more about what she was going to do right when my dad walked back into the room.
"So are y'all okay?" He asked looking back and forth at us.
"Yeah" me and Alana said ant the same time.
"Well anyways i have to get going back home i told mom i wouldn't be gone that long bye Alana see you later dad " i hugged her before i left and just looked at my dad before i walked out the door.
Walking back to my car i felt myself getting ready to cry again. Why oh why must i lose my other half over this? Maybe her leaving for a while will did our friendship. I don't know what will happen but all I know is that shit just got real and we all have to deal with it now.