Chapter seventeen

Monica
I was so excited when Chandler told me that he was taken me with him to Arizona with him. That means he finally realized that he's still in love with me and not that stupid bitch. We went to our room and started to pack. I got down the suitcases and grabbed some clothes.
"Why are we going so early? I thought we were gonna go later?" I asked sweetly
"I need to be there now I should have left this morning. Alana got some boy around her and I'm worried about it."
"Why you worried for?"
I threw my clothes down and looked up at him. He was in his own world cause he wasn't paying not one attention to me. I know the reason why he's going down there and it's to be nosy. He's jealous I know he is, he can't picture her with anyone else and I bet he didn't think she would actually do it. I chuckled to myself.
"Hello Chandler I asked you a question. Why we rushing there for? You can't handle the fact that you don't have a hold on her no more. She finally got tired of fucking to old ass"
"Fuck you Mon I only said you can come so you can leave me the fuck alone. If you didn't come I would have been hella deep inside her so shut the fuck up!" He screamed and walked into the closet.
No he didn't just say that he'll fuck her if I wasn't there. I followed him into the closet pissed the fuck off.
"So you saying y'all still fucking"
"No" he said grabbing a bunch of pants.
The fuck is just "no". Here we go again he's keeping shit from me. He's trying to push me away so I won't go with him but he got another thing coming if he think I'm not going to go especially now.
"Sorry baby. I'm just stressed and mad that she got some random ass dude around her. She barely knows him to have him all up in her space like that so I'm going to check it out."
Chandler pulled me close to him and kissed me. He started undressing himself and then he looked at me and took off my tank top. Finally we're having sex he hasn't touched me in this way in two months. Chandler picked me up and took me to our bed.
"I love you Chandler!" I said.
He smiled at me and inserted me. I gasped and moved my hips forward and arched my back a little so I could feel all of him. He thrusted his hips forward as well and I matched by doing the same. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He hesitated at first but then kissed me back. What was that all about? Chandler pulled back from the kiss and pulled out of me.
"Turn around and arch your back" chandler whispered in my ear
I quickly turned and arched my back. He slowly entered me again and then his phone rang. He got up and answered the phone. Oh hell no he really just stopped and answered the phone.
"Wassup Alonzo?" Chandler said to the phone. He started to get dressed and put his phone on speaker.
"Nothing helping your baby mama unpack all this shit. Her and my wife driving me crazy got me picking up all this heavy shit. They could have waited until next week when you was here." Alonzo said into the phone.
"Actually I'm coming tomorrow I changed my mind. I want to be there just Incase some happens." Chandler said.
He took his phone into the bathroom and cut on the shower. He's not slick I know he only did that so he can grill Alonzo about Alana's boyfriend. I got out the bed and tiptoed to the bathroom door. I couldn't hear Alonzo but I definitely heard my husband.
"So you're telling me he's been staying in her house?... You think she's happy.... No I'm not jealous I'm married it was a simple question.... well tell her I'll see her ass tomorrow.... Yeah yeah whatever I'm just checking up on her since she not answering the phone for me you gotta do it.. okay let me go I'll see y'all tomorrow around noonish..aight bye."
I walked into the bathroom and took my robe off. I saw him just tapping away at his phone so no doubt he was trying to get Alana's attention. When i cleared my throat Chandler just looked at me up and down then went back to texting on his phone. I don't know what got into me but I snatched the phone out of his hand.
"Really you blowing her phone up for what? She doesn't want you. Let me read this shit.."
Chandler didn't even fight me he just sat there and watched me.
"If you wanna hurt yourself then go ahead." Chandler shrugged his shoulders like he was done fighting for me. I read some messages from two nights ago and my heart just might as well fall out of my body cause it feels like someone ripped it out.
Chandler: baby please I'm sorry i miss you i need you.
Chandler:Alana let me come back Monica is pissing me the hell off i need my stress reliever.
Alana: i told you last time was the last time. I miss you but no go fix it with her I'm happy.
Alana: i will always love you but no. I'll see you next week
Chandler: she doesn't do it for me anymore I haven't had sex since our last time. How am I supposed to just be home sex less
Alana: not my problem anymore. I gotta go bye.
I didn't even have anything to say because what else could I possibly say at this point. I'm not going anywhere so Chandler better suck it up Alana doesn't want him anymore but I took my vows seriously. It's 'Til death do us part and I meant that shit. I gave him his phone back and just walked out the bathroom and went and got dressed. I silently just started packing up my clothes and some of his stuff. Most people would think I'm stupid for staying but when you're in love you do what you can to save it. I know he's in love with me but he's confusing his lust for Alana as love and I'm going to show him that he's not really in love with her. I looked up and saw Chandler looking at me.
"So you have nothing to say?" Chandler asked
"No. What else can I say? You're blinded by lust when you think it's love but it isn't. You only like what she does sexually not her outside the bed room. What else do you like about her that so got you in love with her?"
Chandler just stood there and seemed like he was really thinking about what he loves about her. See if he was in love with her he wouldn't have to think about it.
"What I love about her is more than just sex. I love watching her cook and I love being her test monkey when she's trying new recipes. I love watching her do her homework and when she bites her lips when she's thinking. I love hearing her snoring even though she claims she doesn't snore. I love when she sings to me while I'm sleeping and I love that she always was there when I needed her. I love her I do it's not lust Mon but something about you I can't leave. I don't know what it is but I always picked you over her and when I think of home I think of you" Chandler said walking towards me.
He pushed me back on the bed and put my legs over his shoulders and ate me until I couldn't scream anymore.
"Just fuck me like you hate me please!" I screamed.
The whole night we fucked like we did when we were teenagers.
******** THE NEXT DAY*******
We arrived to Arizona and I was ready to get this shit over with. Chandler told me while we were on the plane that all he needed was this final talk and there would be no more drama. I really hope so because I was ready for it to be over with. When we got into the car we drove for thirty minutes until we got to Alana's ranch like house. It was nice and I can definitely see why she got it. It was her she loves houses like this every since she was a child. We got out the car and walked to the door. I waited for Chandler to knock but he used a key and let himself in. When we walked in I heard Carmen talking to Alonzo.
"Hey you two" Carmen said smiling at me. She grabbed Mariah from me and started to play with her. I sat down on Alana's couch and looked around. The inside was real nice and I saw no sign of her.
"Where is she?" I asked
"She's ummm kinda occupied right now" Carmen said still holding Mariah in her arms.
"Well I'm going to go get her!" Chandler said
"No she's coming! Leave her alone sit down on the couch and wait on her" Alonzo said walking up towards Chandler.
Fifteen minutes past by and I saw Alana approached the back of the house with this sexy ass man. He was an walking orgasm. He reminded me of the wrestler Roman Reigns he was just uhhhh. When she saw me she had this mug on her face and then she looked to Chandler. Chandler looked like he was ready to kill her but nothing was said between them. I also notice that her boyfriend and Terrence just gave each other a death stare so I wonder how long she's been with him.
"GET THIS BITCH OUT MY HOUSE!!" Alana yelled at Chandler.
"Get him out first! You fucking while pregnant with my baby"
"NO IM NOT!!" Alana yelled.
Chandler walked up to Alana and rubbed on her stomach,he said something to her but I couldn't hear him so who knows what he was saying. He probably was talking to the baby. Alana slapped his hands away from her stomach and walked her boyfriend to his car and Chandler walked to the door and watched her. I rolled my eyes at him and fed Mariah.
"Where can I lay her down so we can all talk?" I asked Chandler
He walked towards a guest room with Mariah in his arms and I followed to the right was their son's nursery. I walked in there and looked it was nice. This boy is going to be spoiled and he's going to steal all of Chandler's attention and I'm not ready for it. He's going to be coming here a lot once he's born and I don't know how ima handle it. Chandler walked in behind me.
"What are you doing in here?" He asked.
"Just looking. What are y'all naming him?" I asked
"She wants him to be named Avery but I like Christian so we haven't been agreeing on it" he said
"I'm surprised you don't want him to be a jr."
"Oh i did but she said fuck no"
He guided me back into the living room right when Alana walked back into the house. She sat down at the table in front of us and just looked at Chandler. Alana is a very beautiful girl I don't know why she ever decided to be a side chick is beyond me. No words were spoken just silence for a good ten minutes.
" i guess you finally got your wish and forced him to let you come. What do you want to talk about so badly with me?" Alana said
"I want to know why you did it and when exactly did it start."
"Oh my god! You still on that fine we fucked that one night me and Zara went to that party I think you were out of town or something and I went into his office and we had sex. Why did I do it well that I can't answer for you."
"Well why not?"
"Because I don't know why I did it."
"Are you sure your baby is his? I mean you got that man up in your house like he's the dad or something" i said
"Bitch please I know Chandler is the father. Don't be mad at me cause your husband can't get enough of my pussy. He loves tasting it every chance he gets but I hope he enjoyed the taste of it cause that's the last time he will ever get it" she said looking at him and not at me. They never broke eye contact it was like she put him in a trance.
"When was the last time y'all fucked? He told me it was before you left."
Alana looked at Chandler and just shook her head and laughed. Chandler sat back dreading the answer coming from her but I didn't need her to answer it was all in his face.
"The last time he was here he fucked me and not too long ago he asked me to sneak off and fuck him."
"Stop  lying!!" Chandler yelled
"I'm not fucking lying! If you don't want to get caught stop sticking your dick inside of me. Oh also he wants to move in with me. I mean feel free to check the closet in the hall if you like."
"Oh so you moved my shit!!!"Chandler screamed
"Seriously. You fucking liar you said y'all didn't fuck!and you want to move in with her but last night you wanted to stay with me because i am home.."I screamed at Chandler. "You always lying why can't you be real and tell me the whole truth. Why you gotta keep secrets for? How would you like if I go out and fuck someone else."
"If you feel like that's what you need to do then gone head and do it but I'm not you I would gladly divorce you!" Chandler said
"Wooow Chandler you need to pick me or her you know what never mind i already picked for you.. Are we done here. Cause I'm ready for bed and this ain't got shit to do with me it's not my fault you're insecure." Alana said in a nonchalant tone.
"No! We're not done. I wanna know why you got some random man shacking up in my house!" Chandler yelled
"It's not your house bitch! Just because you decided you wanted to pay my bills don't make this place yours I can pay for my own shit but you insist on me using your money instead. Terrence is here to stay so fucking deal with it." Alana said now standing up
"I don't have to do shit but take care of my son speaking of which I want to file for joint custody of the baby."
"WHAT! WE ARE NOT FILING FOR ANYTHING! THIS IS MY BABY IM NOT SPLITTING SHIT UP WITH YOU!!!
"Well you're obviously unfit to be a mom on your own not to mention you have school and you have no one to watch him considering we live on the other side of the states." Chandler said
"Fuck you!" Alana spat
"I'm sure our son would be better off with me anyways and you can go whore off with whoever you want"
"FUCK YOU! You're not getting my baby you're just jealous of Terrence !!" Alana cried
"I'm not jealous I'm concerned for the safety of my son. Look just break up with him and I won't file for custody. Simple trade a man or your baby."
I sat back and watched the shit go down. Chandler got a rise out of watching Alana cry and quite frankly I did too. She deserved some type of karma so I just kept my mouth shut and backed my man up.
"Yeah Alana I think it would be best think of it this way you're not losing your baby you will just have him half the time " I said smirking
Alana looked at me like she was ready to kill me. Two seconds later she tried jumping over the table to strangle me but Chandler caught her.
"See you trynna fight and you're pregnant. You aren't fit to be a mom."
"LET ME KILL HER!!!!!" Alana shouted as she tried to break free from Chandler
"Go outside Monica and grab the baby." Chandler said dragging Alana to the back. I walked to the back and went into her spare room. Once I heard the door shut I put my ear to it and listened.
"Let me go I hate you I can't believe you are trying to take my baby away from me! Just let me go Chandler please move on!! I wanna be happy and you're making it hard. What else could you possibly want from me" i heard Alana cry to Chandler
"Break up with him and let me love you fully!"
"Fuck off Chandler I don't want you anymore"
"You want me to stop this?"
I heard kissing noises coming from behind the door. Once I heard Alana moan I started banging on the door and twisting the knob but the door was locked.
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!!" I screamed.
I pounded on the door more and more until it swung opened.
"What the fuck is your problem?" Chandler said to me
"You trying to fuck her?"
"WHAT!!" Alana and Chandler screamed at the same time.
"No one is fucking no one" Alana said "but y'all need to gooooooo OH SHIT!"
Alana bent down in pain and groaned  Chandler quickly ran to her. That's probably what I was hearing on the other side of the door.
"What's wrong baby talk to me?" Chandler asked
"I don't know I need to ooooh take me to the hospital."
Chandler helped her up off the bed when a hush of fluid splashed onto the floor.
"Fuck my water just broke!!!" Alana screamed