Part 2 Chapter 2

Chandler
I heard Levi last night tell Alana how he's in love with her and I'm not surprised at all to be completely honest. Over the years I've seen the way he acts with her,the way he stares at her when he thinks no one is looking,not to mention that girlfriend of his is basically Alana but in her early forties. I'm not mad about it and I get you can't help who you love but he better not try anything. Even though he says he won't it's still Levi and he can change his mind in a heart beat. I plan on talking to him about it but I don't know how to go off in saying it without being a dick about it. I heard Alana's response and was okay with it you know. It was awkward but as long as he don't cross the line then I'm okay and we will have a drama free life. Now the only thing I have to do is convince Alana that she doesn't want another baby. She's been having major baby fever since Zara told her she was pregnant again and she couldn't stop talking about it. She's always like "wouldn't you want another little girl? How cute will our daughter look." To Chandler we are having a baby girl!!!" I just laugh it off and make sure that I pull out in time. I'm too damn old for another baby. Maybe I'll get that vasectomy that I was talking about with Alonzo so I don't have to worry about it. But knowing me I'll end up giving her what she wants cause here I am with Alana in the bathroom in between her legs. But dammit I am fucking fifty years old I can't see myself with a newborn again.
"Alana we need to talk about this Serena situation." I said
"Fuck that bitch!" Alana yelled pushing me away from her and getting down off the counter in the bathroom.
"What did I tell you about calling her that shit watch your mouth. Look I can't keep picking between y'all two so y'all need to settle whatever beef y'all got!" I yelled at her
"When have you ever picked me over her? I would never ask you to pick between me and your child. But i can't stand that bitch she's always been after me always mean to me since we were kids! Now look at what she's doing. You want me to forgive that? You want me to apologize to her for what? She can rot in hell her and Derek! She wanted to get my sloppy seconds I hope the bitch has fun with everything he has to offer!"
Alana tried to walking off but I grabbed her and pulled her back into the bathroom. I slammed the door and just glared at her. I will never know why they hate each other but they do. The shit was starting to piss me off about them. Serena will always think I pick Alana over her and Alana will always think I'm taking Serena side. When in actuality I'm letting them fight it out and I'm just there to make sure it doesn't get physical and it didn't get physical until Avery's party last night.
"So you're saying you want her to go through everything he's put you through!"
"I'm saying she knew what type of guy he was and still got with him. I don't care what happens to her Chandler. I've tried to be nice to her and you can't say that I haven't but that dumb ass you like to call a daughter just continues to push my buttons! So again FUCK HER!!!" Alana yelled
I opened my mouth to say something but she turned around and continued talking.
"And i can't believe that she decided to be the side chick for him but wanna talk about me like he doesn't have a wife! So yeah Chandler fuck that bitch conversation over!"
"NO THIS SHIT AINT OVER ALANA! IM SO SERIOUS YOU GOT ONE MORE TIME TO TOUCH HER OR WISH ILL ON HER-"
"OR WHAT CHANDLER?" Alana challenge
"Nothing get the fuck out the bathroom!"
"No i wanna know or what?"
"I said GO!" I yelled. I opened the door to the bathroom and pushed her out of it.Alana tripped over her feet but eventually walked off and went to bed I'm guessing. I stayed in there for a couple of more seconds before walking out to see where she was. I saw her in bed holding the twins and my heart melted but I was so mad at her. I mean i get it she doesn't like Serena but they have to learn how to be cordial with each other. I had to beg Serena to be apart of her brothers life and once Alana got wind of it she quickly said no and argued with me for two weeks about it. It was like pulling teeth to let Serena come around them because Alana kept saying she didn't trust her but I know Serena wouldn't hurt them in any way. Alana saw me looking at her and instantly rolled her eyes at me and put her legs out so I couldn't get in the bed with her. She just so fucking petty sometimes.
"Don't worry I'm not sleeping in here I'll be in my office" i said grabbing a blanket from our closet.
"Good you can find yourself sleeping in there for the next three days." Alana said sternly
"You must be out your fucking mind!" I yelled
"FINE! The next five days"
"Alana grow the fuck up."
"Fuck you Chandler you know what make it a week! If you are in this bed i will not be. Now get the fuck out!" Alana said to me. I grabbed my blanket and pillows and went into my office and got ready to sleep on the couch in here. I'm so glad I bought a comfortable one because with this Alana and Serena shit I'm going to be sleeping in here a lot.
"She got me fucked up thinking she can kick me out my bed for a week. She can have tonight but I'll be in there tomorrow night." I said to no one but myself. I got comfortable and then instantly went to sleep. The next morning I woke up to the sound of my children running around and the smell of food being cooked.
"Damn she got you sleeping on the couch in your office." I heard Levi say. I looked up at him and saw that he had a plate of food in his hand.
"Is that for me?" I asked
"No. This is mine but what happened last night I heard y'all two yelling."
"The Serena shit is what happened. I'm over them fighting and it's getting out of hand. I need to call her."
"Who?"
"Serena but I'll do it after I eat." I said
Levi shook his head at me and sat down in my office chair still with his plate in his hand. I guess now is the right time to talk about the Alana thing with him. I opened my mouth to say something but quickly closed it. I don't even know how to start it.
"So you're in love with my wife?" I asked.
Levi stopped eating and then looked at me. He didn't know what to say either he just nodded his head at me. I raised my eyebrow at him and he pushed his food aside and started talking.
"You heard or she told?" Levi asked
"I heard. I was coming to grab me a beer and i heard you admit your feelings for her. So what does that mean? You want her to leave me for you?"
"No. I told her that i didn't want to act on it. I don't even know if I'm in love with her or if I just love her a lot. I don't want to cause any drama Chandler I'm serious I'm too damn old for this drama shit. It was fun then but now i can't do it." Levi explained
"It's not any drama on my end I'm just curious. Is that why you with that Alana look alike? All your fantasy's about Alana is being played out onto her." I said in a sarcastic tone.
Levi laughed at me and then grabbed his food to eat. I know he wanted to say something smart but he decided against it. I waited for his response but nothing came out.
"Chandler I'm not doing this with you. I'm not going to try anything with her but i do love her and I love you so I'm respecting boundaries. And like I told her it's probably that i see her as one of my best friends now." Levi said getting up
"Yeah a best friend you wanna fuck." I said
Levi pushed me and I pushed him back and then ran downstairs. We were laughing and joking when I saw Zara standing in the kitchen. My smile instantly dropped and I want give her a piece of my mind but for Alana i won't say anything. She already forced me to like Terrence and she ends up doing something like this and with his son that shit is foul. I looked over at Alana who was cooking and went over to her. She saw me walking to her and mean mugged me. I pulled her close to me and hugged her. She tried to move away from me but I tightened my grip around her waist. I kissed her neck then grabbed her butt making her laugh.
"Let me go" Alana said
"Stop acting like you don't want me to touch on you stop being like that." I said rubbing on her ass some more. Levi was standing there awkwardly and Zara had a look of disgust on her face.
"Ummm can y'all not?" Zara said
"I know take that shit to the bathroom." Levi said
I threw a middle finger up to them and continued kissing all up on Alana. She was finally smiling and then I let her go.
"Fix your man a plate" i said smacking her ass before walking to the table and sitting down.
"Yeah fix both of your men a plate" Levi said winking at her. Alana rolled her eyes at him and then grabbed two plates and started to put food on them.
"I'm gonna kick your ass Levi" i said
"I'm joking.. i seriously like Melanie I don't wanna fuck it up. She doesn't want kids,she likes to travel,she sucks some mean dick, and let's not forget she's fine as hell." Levi said smiling really hard. Yeah he's pussy whipped.
"She looks like Alana." I added
"More like she looks like Carmen if you wanna get technical." Levi said
"Didn't you have a thing for Carmen too?" I asked him whispering
"No that was all you Chandler let's not forget that you and Alonzo was both competing for her before you got serious with Monica."
"Oh yeah.. ahhh good times" i said laughing
Alana gave us our food and I grabbed her to sit in my lap while I ate. All of the sudden here comes my little runts running up to her. I swear they hate for me to get any attention from Alana without them.
"Mommy pick me up!" Aidan said
"No mommy pick me up. I don't get to sit in your lap!!" Christian said pushing on Aidan.
They started pushing on each other and pulling each other hair before Alana got up and tried to stop them from fighting.
"Y'all two stop that shit and go sit down somewhere!!" I yelled
"He started it! I just wanted a hug" Aidan said. Aidan all of the sudden started crying and Alana being the softie that she is she instantly picked him up and started hugging and kissing on him.
"It's okay my cutie mommy will hug and kiss you all day long!" Alana said making him instantly stop crying.
"Mama me next?" Christian asked
"What about daddy i don't get any love from y'all?" I asked. Christian jumped into my arms and hugged me before kissing my face. Avery walked into the kitchen with Mariah and instantly got jealous.
"Mommy you said we were big boys and couldn't be picked up anymore. Pick me up!" Avery demanded
"Are you asking? Or are you telling?" I said
"Please mommy."
"Okay come here big baby." Alana said bending down and picking up Avery with her other arm. Because of how short she is both Aidan and Avery took up most of her body. I laughed at the site and pulled Alana into my lap.
"Okay that's enough love for me" Avery said
Avery got down and went on outside with Mariah right behind him.
"Y'all go play let me have mommy time." I said to them
"You had mommy time last night in the bathroom." Christian said
I started laughing and put them down and they took off running after Avery. Seeing them makes me want another baby but it's not happening. I squeezed Alana and kissed her neck before tapping her to get up. I walked towards the living room and called Serena.
"Yes dad?" Serena asked
"I want you and Alana to sit down and talk. I'm sick of y'all bickering and fighting every time y'all in each other presence."
"Can you blame me? Since we were little kids she always thought she was better than me. Always had to get her way. Don't get me started on you!"
"What about me?" I asked
"Now i get why you always had her back dad you were fucking her!You always take her side in some way. She kicked me out your house during Avery's birthday because I brought Derek over! Let's not mention how you let her hit me then you turned around and yelled at me! It's not my fault y'all let her poison your brains over Derek. He never did any of that stuff that she said he did but of course you won't believe me because you'll believe your precious wife before me. Also you treat mom like shit to please her when you been with her for almost thirty years!" Serena ranted.
"I don't pick Alana over you. I never put her before y'all and yes I know I cheated on your mother but she's over it and in love with some guy and is very happy. Let that go hurt because we all did! I will like you to come over and talk with Alana."
"Okay I'll tell Derek to get dress." Serena said making me mad.
"No come alone I dont want him in my house." I said
"You don't want her in your house or you don't want him around Alana. Don't worry dad he doesn't want anything to do with Alana especially not after what happened in Memphis when she went there."
"What happened in Memphis?" I asked
"What happened in Memphis?" Levi asked. I shrugged my shoulders and put my attention back to Serena.
"Ask Alana what happened. I gotta go bye daddy."
Serena quickly hung up on me and I went to go find where Alana went and warned her and also ask her what happened in Memphis. I ran upstairs and heard Zara and Terrence in the guest room arguing. I decided to let them handle whatever that is and continue to look for Alana. I went into the room and saw Alana spread out on the bed sleeping. I got in the bed with her and started kissing on her legs and then I opened her robe then licked both of her nipples before going to her lips.
"Chandler gone I'm so sleepy I didn't sleep good last night." Alana whined
"Because it's been a long time since we been sleeping apart and you miss me." I whispered in her ear
"That's true you're right about that but what do you need?"
"What happened when you went to Memphis?"
"Nothing besides me telling Derek off and then that was pretty much it." Alana said
She looked at me with a confusing face and I mean that did happen five years ago so it doesn't matter now but I'm curious.
"Dad,Serena is here." Zara said knocking on the door.
"Why the fuck is that bitch in my house?" Alana yelled before getting up out of the bed and rushing towards the door. I grabbed the handle and pushed her away from the door. She pushed me back and i grabbed her then threw her on the bed.
"Let me at that bitch!" Alana yelled
"Stop calm down! We got our kids downstairs you need to grow the fuck up and go down there like a grownup not some teenager. You got me?"
"Fine! But she got one wrong move and I'm kicking her ass and i don't care how you feel about it!"
Alana got herself together and walked downstairs. I followed behind her and saw Serena and Derek sitting downstairs on our couch. Alana stopped at the top of the stairs looked at me and all i saw was pure rage and fear in her eyes. Derek looked at Alana and winked before smiling at her. I saw Levi standing behind them mean mugging the hell out of Derek and Zara looking at Serena with so much disappointment.
"Serena I said to not to bring him over" i said
"Yeah but I thought you would have wanted to get to know him without the poison Alana put in your head." Serena said innocently
"He needs to go Chandler." Alana said looking up at me. I saw that she was uncomfortable and I didn't want her like that in her own house. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me.
"Derek let's go outside." Levi said picking up on the tension.
Derek got up and walked with Levi outside. I sat down on the couch.
"You had no right bringing in here i told you not to pull some shit like this." I said
"Daddy again you looking out for her but not what I want for myself!" Serena yelled
"You know what type of person he is but you still trynna be with him. What you like my sloppy seconds?" Alana asked
"I had him first! You took him from me!" Serena yelled
"What the hell are you talking about?" Alana asked
"You stole Derek like you stole my dad."
"I didn't steal him he told me he was single."
"No he wasn't we were dating. And you stole him" Serena said.
They started yelling at each other and I was sick of it.
"ALRIGHT! Alright! Sit the fuck down both of y'all it's time for y'all to talk whatever animosity against each other and y'all are gonna do this shit now!" I yelled
They both looked at each other with so much hate and I've never seen a feud like this before. I was over it and it was time for them to talk. This bad blood between them had been going on for too long.
"So who's gonna start?" I asked
"I will like to start." Alana said
"Okay."
"I would like to say that it's not my fault that no one would go for someone as ugly as you and that you had to go after my sloppy seconds. If you wanted to eat my pussy all you had to do was ask." Alana said
Before you knew it all hell done broke loose. Ah shit!