Chapter 46

Chandler
"Why you wanna see that video for?" Levi asked me. I looked at him and wanted to kick his ass so bad. I know that they had to have done something I can tell. I can see it in Alana, she has guilt written all over her face. I know if the did have sex she was technically single but still it's the principle of it. I told her to stay away from Levi because of him sleeping with the woman I was in love with all those years ago. It's a sore spot for me and knowing that if he once again slept with my girlfriend I'm going to kill them both. But I'm trying to stay calm I'm thinking of my kids being in the next room peacefully sleeping.
"Chandler baby come on stop letting Monica get to you." Alana said
Alana grabbed my hand and rubbed it and it was making me feel any better. I just had images of Alana and Levi playing in my head over and over again. It's infuriating I can't deal with it in my head. I hear voices telling me to just whoop her ass but then there's another one telling me to count to fifty.
"Alana if there's nothing to worry about you wouldn't be trying to get me to not watch the tape."
I snatched my arm away from her and held my hand out for Levi's phone. Levi unlocked his phone and went to his photos and videos. I sat next to him watching him scroll to the video and just looked at the woman before playing. Same hair color as Alana same brown skin tone as her too but can't see her face. Smart move on their end.
"Now before I push this button.. y'all wanna confess? I'm not gonna be mad. I promise" i said. I was looking at Alana but I was talking to both of them. They looked at each other and no one said anything so I just pressed play. In the video Levi did a full body scan and I looked at the woman's body and my blood started to boil. The lady then turned over and I saw the little birthmark on her right butt cheek. I mean I think it was her birthmark I couldn't tell but it looked like it. Fuck that,It was definitely Alana I knew it was. I stopped the video and just stared at her she had her head down. I didn't need to finish the video at all. She knew I knew that it was her. I put the phone down and waited for her to talk.
"It's not her Chandler. The girl kinda looks like her but it's not her." Levi quickly said to me
"I wanna hear Alana say it's not her." I grabbed Alana's face and forced her to look at me. She just started to cry.
"Why are you crying?" I asked
"Because I can see that you don't believe me!"
"She sounds a lot like you Alana. She has the same hair color and your body type. Why wouldn't I think it's you?" I asked calmly.
I'm trying my best. I'm trying my best to not get upset. I'm breathing and counting and doing that over and over. I feel like I'm im about to explode though.
"I swear it's not me!" Alana sweared
"STOP FUCKING LYING!" I yelled as I put my hand up and grabbed Alana by the hair and dragged her out of the kitchen. Alana was kicking and screaming for me to let her go but I wasn't paying her any mind. Something in my mind was still telling me not to do it. I looked down at her and just stopped.
"Chandler stop leave her alone!" Levi yelled
"You can leave Levi this doesn't concern you." I said
"Breathe Chandler don't hit her! Breathe and fucking listen! You need to stop thinking that hitting solves your problems it doesn't! It causes more problems! She said it's not her because that video is not her!! I can show you who it really is if you want me to."
I let go of Alana and walked to his phone and threw it at him. He quickly unlocked his phone and went to a picture of a woman. She really did look like Alana but how she'll look if she was in her thirty's. Alana got off the floor and pushed up on me.
"See I told you to fucking trust me!" Alana yelled
"Alana that bitch might look like you but I know in that video that was you moaning I'm not fucking stupid! You don't think after all this time I don't know how you sound? You don't think I don't know your fucking body? Since you don't wanna fucking tell the truth then I'm fucking out of here. I'll get the kids tomorrow I'm done with you!"I yelled
I grabbed her keys and left out of the house. I know I'm not fucking stupid i know it was her but if she don't want to admit it then fuck her. Fuck both of them I'm done being nice. I've been trying to change for her but she doesn't appreciate it. I'm over it and she obviously like old Chandler better. I pulled up at the bar I was at a few days ago and saw that girl.
"Hey Chandler!" She said to me with a big smile on her face.
"Hey uhh ma." I said to her
"Clara. I'm sorry I couldn't give you more that day. I saw you left with your girlfriend and also you might be missing these." She said holding up my car keys.
"Thank you. A bottle of Jack Daniels please."
I wasn't really in the mood to socialize I just wanted to be left alone. I need to cool off before confronting Alana again. And next time alone without Levi being there.
"You wanna talk about it?" Clara said walking up to me.
"No."
"Can I do anything to make you feel better?"
"What time you get off?" I smiled at her. She looked at me and licked her lips and leaned up against me. I grabbed her face and kissed her and then kissed her neck.
"Seriously Chandler!" Levi yelled. I looked at him and rolled my eyes at him. I don't want to talk to him. I don't wanna do anything but to fuck Clara and move on from this bullshit.
"Go home." Was all I said to him.
"Seriously you gonna fuck this girl and fuck up what you got going on at home?"
"I don't have a home. I'm over Alana I'm done I'm not even gonna stress her. Tell me the truth Levi please is that her on the video?" I asked
I looked up at him and waited for him to answer me. Levi didn't say a word but he shook his head no. I rolled my eyes because I knew he was lying to me. "I'm not going to do anything to her. You can tell me the truth."
"If I was a fool I would believe you but no it's not her. I told you it's another woman. A woman I fucked way before I came and saw y'all. Monica might have thought it was her and I can see why but I promise you it's not her. Go home to your girl." Levi said as he snatched the bottle from my hand. He asked for a glass of ice and then sat down and started drinking.
"I'm not going home." I said
"Why not?"
"Because... you're lying to me."
"Okay. Say I was lying and I told you the truth what would you have done? Beat the girl to death over something she done when she was single?" Levi questioned
"How you know she was single?"
"The girl was basically screaming to the world she was single."
"So you're saying you did sleep with her?"
"I'm hypothetically asking." Levi said
"I would have went back home and addressed the situation."
"Why would you address something that wasn't your concerned?"
"Because! She's mine!!!!" I yelled
I snatched the bottle from him and drunk from it. I don't care if she was single she was telling me how much she wanted to be with me and then turned around and did something so stupid. Levi was rubbing his temples and mumbling.
"Okay Chandler I'm going to be real with you. But you promise you won't lash out on her."
"Sure."
"It was her." Levi finally admitted.
I stood up and Levi stood up too knowing what was coming next. I felt all the blood drain from my body I felt my heart beat even faster than before. Even though I knew it was her hearing him actually admit it made it even more real. I walked up on him and we were looking each other in the eyes. Levi was waiting on my next move but I decided against it. Instead I grabbed Clara by the hand and left out of the bar.
"Chandler! Chandler!" I heard Levi screaming from behind me.
"You can have her too!" I yelled over my shoulders and went to my car.
I opened the door for Clara and got in and drive off to an hotel.
"You sure you don't want to talk?" Clara asked as she applied chapstick to her lips.
"All I want from you is to shut up and fuck me. Can you do that?"
"I got you." Clara said as she smiled at me and started rubbing on my dick.
I smiled back at her and felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I saw that it was Alana and pressed ignore. Every time she called back I would press ignore.
"You wanna get that?" Clara asked
"No." I said as I threw my phone in the backseat.
I heard my text notifications go off back to back so I know it was her texting me. I reached for the phone but couldn't grab it.
"Can you cut that off for me?" I asked Clara
"Gladly."
We got the the hotel and I went to grab a room and we quickly started to undress each other. As we was undressing each other I saw that she had on a wedding ring. Huh.
"Married?" I asked
"Yeah. Thirteen years. You?"She said
"Divorced.Wait how old are you?"
"I'll be forty next month." She said as she got down on her knees and licked her lips before taking me in her mouth.
Wow she looks good for a forty year old. I nodded my head in approval and not to mention her head was better than it was the other night. Good job Clara. I closed my eyes and thought about Alana I couldn't believe that she slept with Levi. I don't know what I'm going to do when I see her tomorrow but all I know is right now I can't stay there with her. I know that I will most likely end up killing her and I don't want to do that. I don't want to hurt her so much I fucking love her. Can I forgive her? Can I forgive Levi? I don't fucking know.
"You like that baby?" Clara asked as he massage my dick.
"Mhmmm keep on doing that" i said
My mind was stuck on Alana so I wasn't really enjoying the head. Deciding to make her stop I grabbed her and threw her in the bed.
"Bend over." I said as I slapped her ass.
She did what she was told and I pushed Alana to the back of my brain and fucked her until I couldn't anymore.
*******************************
The next morning I woke up with a headache and was confused on where I was. Oh yeah that right a hotel. I looked over and saw Clara sleeping peacefully so I slowly got out of bed and went to check my phone. Once I powered my phone I saw that I had twenty missed calls from Alana and over forty messages from her.
Alana: How are you gonna take my car and leave like that?
Alana: What if there's an emergency?
Alana: I'm sorry please come home.
Alana: Chandler please I'm sorry it was a mistake a stupid dumb mistake.
Alana: WHERE ARE YOU????
Alana: you seriously left Mariah here!
Alana: I didn't mean a thing and it shouldn't matter I WAS SINGLE!
And so on and so on. It's always a mistake with her and her stupid decisions. I'm not even piss at them for sleeping with each other I'm pissed at them for lying to me. I just can't believe that after she confessed that she was in love with me she turns around and do that. I quickly texted her "I'm coming to get my kids" and put the phone down on the bed and went to the bathroom. Fuck I'm going to have to take her car back to her. Shit.
"Hey can you follow me somewhere in my car?" I asked Clara who was now awake.
"Yeah sure."
"Okay. But if she starts something with you please let me handle it."
"That's fine." Clara said to me.
I got in my car and sped back to the bar. I hopped out my car and got inside of Alana's and told Clara to follow me to Alana's house. I already know it's about to be some drama as soon as I get there. Ten minutes later we where at her house. I sat in the car and exhaled as I saw Alana standing on her porch with her hand on her hip. She looked like she hasn't slept and had been crying all night.
"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" Alana yelled
"Move I need to get my kids and then I'm out."
"FUCK YOU CHANDLER! Is that who you was with all night while I was worried about you. I thought you where dead in a ditch somewhere!!!"
Alana started pushing on me so I couldn't get to where Avery and Mariah was. I was slowly loosing my cool I just wanted to grab my kids and leave.
"MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!" I yelled
"No! Who is that bitch!?"
"Nobody."
"Well you wouldn't mind if I went over and talk to miss nobody then."
Alana walked towards my car and I went and grabbed her by her hair. I dragged her all the way into her house and towards the couch. Once she got up I slapped her in the face. She got up and threw a vase at me and I duck just barely missing my face.
"Oh you wanna throw shit at me you fucking piece of shit! I'm gonna fucking kill you!"
I charged at her by her throat and slammed her into the wall. She was dangling and reaching for my hands to stop but I couldn't. She had me on ten!
"P-p-please stop." Alana struggles saying
"Fuck you. This is how you make me feel! This could have been an easy day but no you had to be difficult!"
Alana struggled and was kicking for another minute before she stopped and I let go of her throat. She fell to the floor and I walked over her into the Avery's room and grabbed the kids and some things and left. I know I didn't kill Alana so I didn't worry about her. Fuck her.