Chapter 57

Alana
"Anyone gonna fucking speak up or do I have to scream a little louder?!" I yelled looking at Chandler.
"It's soooooo not what you think." Chandler said
I am so not in the mood to see these two faces up in here. I cut that trip short because I was over Terrence and Zara. I'm still debating on telling her what an asshole her soon to be husband is but seeing her so happy is fucking me up. I can tell she really likes him and it's hard for Zara to fall in love so right now I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut and if I'm lucky Terrence will eventually exposed himself.
"Okay. So are y'all gonna get the fuck out or do I have to make you get out?" I asked
"Alana you not bout to be up in here fighting!" Chandler yelled
"I'm not talking about fighting I'm looking more at a shooting maybe a little stabbing."
Chandler looked at me like I lost my kind and Levi was in the corner trying so hard to not laugh. These kids inside of me is making me an angry person that every time I see someone I hate I want to kill them. Literally have the urge to.
"I only came here to get a blanket. That's it not be involved in whatever mess Chandler done brought here." Monica bitch ass said.
"Did you get the blanket?"
"Yeah."
"Then get the fuck out!" I yelled
Monica looked surprised at my outburst but didn't bother answering and just walked out the house. I turned my attention to Clara who already looked afraid and was ready to tear her a new one. I'm over any type of drama so I'm gonna dead that shit.
"Why the fuck are you even at my fucking house? We already know that baby isn't his so why the hell are you here?"
"Uh uh" Clara said
"Uh uh bitch get the fuck out before I kill you! I better not see you again if we bump into each other somewhere you better fucking run. No go before I seriously go get that gun from my closet and aim it at your fucking head!!!" I yelled
It was quiet in the house and I guess everyone was shocked at me yelling and threatening people left and right but I don't give a fuck. All I wanna do is lay my ass in bed and go to sleep and cuddle my baby boy. Clara ran out the door and I slammed it now looking at Chandler in the eyes. He looked almost amused at me lashing out and yelling at people.
"Well I see a lot of Chandler has rubbed off on you. Hey my baby give me a hug." My dad said to me.
I looked at my dad and felt like a little girl again and jumped into his arms. I held on to him and just laid my head on him.
"I love you dad." I said
"I love you too. How are you? Are you okay?" My dad asked pulling me away and looking at me.
"I'm good i feel like shit this pregnancy but other than that I feel good." I said
"That's good to hear. Well I'm gonna go home I wanna take Avery but I have a feeling you will want him tonight."
"Yeah i want my baby tonight you can get him tomorrow."
"Okay love you baby. Bye y'all"
"Yeah let me get going too. Bye" Levi said before kissing my cheek and walking towards the door with my dad right behind him. My dad turned to look at me one more time before leaving. I turned my attention back to Chandler. He walked up to me and picked me up.
"Mmmm baby I missed you." Chandler whispered into my ear.
"I feel." I said laughing. I grabbed Chandler's face and kissed him. Chandler walked towards the couch and laid me down on it. He stripped me out of clothes then started to take his own off. After Chandler took his clothes off he came back to me and proceeded to kiss on me again.
"Is Avery sleeping?" I asked between kisses.
"Yes but you know he's gonna wake up in about thirty minutes so this has to be quick" Chandler said as he got on his knees and began kissing my inner thighs.
"You know it always have to be quick now. Getting too old?" I joked. Chandler stopped what he was doing and looked at me. Chandler nodded his head and reposition so his dick was at my opening.
"Hahaha so funny but you know i can still make you tap out any time and any day of the week." Chandler said before pushing himself all the way in me. I screamed at the force and grabbed his arm to brace myself for the next thrust.
"Ooh fuck Chandler!" I moaned loudly. Chandler moved his hips in a hard and slow thrust. Chandler laughed at me and then thrusted his hips two more times before picking me up to sit on the couch. I put both my feet on the cushions and started to bounce and rock up and down.
"Maybe I am getting too old but I know one thing"
He grunted as he kissed my check and then grabbed it.
"Hmmmm baby what is that?" I said in my own little world.
"I will always make you cum!" Chandler grabbed my throat and squeezed it a little making me moan. Chandler put his hand under my but and picked me up never breaking our connection and pushing me towards the wall. He put my right leg on his shoulder and kept my left leg wrapped around his hip.
"Alana you know I love you so much right?" Chandler asked as he squeezed my neck tighter and pushing inside me deeper.
"Yeeees I know that." I said grabbing his face and kissing him. Chandler deepened the kiss and then he bit my lips before pulling back.
"How much do you love me?"
"A lot baby I love you a lot."
"Enough to marry me?"
"What?" I screamed.
Chandler pulled out of me and got down on his knees. He wrapped both my legs around his head and kissed my thighs again. He looked up at me while he was kissing me and then smiled. I grabbed his head to guide him towards my pussy but he inserted two fingers inside of me. He moved them in a slow torturing pace
"What did you ask me?" I said breathing hella hard.
"I said will you marry me?" Chandler asked before he started sucking on my clit. My eyes immediately rolled back as I moaned trying to hold myself up. Seriously this is how he wants to propose?
"You're kidding me right?" I said
"Hmmmmmm I'm already on my knees" Chandler moaned
"This is how you're doing this?" I said pushing his head further in. Chandler used one hand to spread my lips wider and used his other hand to finger me. I felt like I was going to fall over because he was barely holding me up.
"Yes. You wanted something different." He said while still fingering me and looking me in my eyes.
"Yes I wanted flowers."
"I can buy you millions of flowers baby."
"Romantic music? Candles?" I groaned from the sensation of him circling my clit with his thumb.
"You want me to go cut some music on? I know you have hundreds of candles." Chandler said looking like he was about to get up of the floor.
"No don't stop doing that. What about my ring?" I asked. I opened my legs wider and pushed myself down on his fingers and moan. I'm sooo close.
"Baby I have that already."
I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasming. Chandler saw that I wasnt listening and picked me back up and bent me over the couch. I put one leg on the couch cushion and Chandler put one of his legs up on the table. He inserted himself inside me and moved slowly. He grabbed a handful of my hair and gently tugged on it.
"So yes or no Lana?" Chandler gritted between his teeth. He slammed inside of me before I answered and I moaned loudly.
"Fuck Chandler!" I yelled
"Answer me baby." Chandler said not missing a beat.
"Oooooh shit I'm about to cum!"
"Not before you answer me. Yes or no?"
"Fucccck fucccck Chandler shit! Oh yes yes yes" i said
"Is that my answer or is that how you feeling right now?" Chandler said as he smacked my ass hard.
"Yesss yesss fuck I'll marry you! Now don't stop doing that!" I yelled.
Chandler picked up the pace and I was moaning and screaming until I felt myself cumming.
"I love you Lana I love you so much." Chandler moaned.
"I love you too Chandler I love you so fucking much." I said.
Chandler let me go and I collapsed on the couch breathing really hard. Chandler sat down beside me and grabbed my face to kiss me.
"Mmm let me see the ring" i said
Chandler got up off the couch and put his pants back on then went to my room and grabbed the ring. I got up and followed him to the room and saw that he had grabbed a bunch of candles and had music playing over speakers. I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand and got down on one knee.
"Alana you make me so happy. I know we been through hell but I promise to make the rest of our time nothing but happiness and peace. Will you marry me?" Chandler asked. He opened the box up and I saw the rose shaped ring that I wanted and started crying really hard.
"Yes! Yes !yes!" I yelled. I jumped into his arms and attacked his face with kisses and hugged him. I got down out of his arms and Chandler slid the ring on my finger. I grabbed Chandler face for another kiss while he tried to wipe my tears away.
"Mama,dada" i heard Avery say over the baby monitor.
"Told you he was about to wake up." Chandler said
"Shut up!" I said laughing at him.
We walked into Avery room and was greeted by a smiling baby.
"Oh and another thing." Chandler said
"What?"
"I bought us a new house." Chandler said with the keys dangling in his hands.
"You didn't! Without me!" I said
"Trust me baby you will love this house almost as much as you love me."
"I don't think I can love anything as much as I love you." I said
Chandler bent down and kissed me and Avery grabbed my face.
"Well I love him more than anything." I said
"That's fair I guess." Chandler picked me up carefully making sure he had a tight grip on me because I was still holding Avery. He carried us to the living room and we sat down on the couch and just laid there. I talked his head off about a wedding and he just agreed on everything. I was so excited I mean this is what I've been waiting on. This is my happily ever after.