Chapter 44

Chandler
"How bout you just tell me whatever it is you have to tell me." I said to Alana who was standing next to me.
I saw her power walking towards me from the back like she couldn't wait to tell me something. And I know whatever it is it's most likely going to piss me off. I've been doing this therapy shit and I'm over it. I feel like I don't need it anymore. I mean I'm not hitting I'm learning to communicate better and to listen to people. It hasn't been easy but I've been doing a good job.
"No. I rather tell you when we're alone." She said as she looked towards Zara and Terrence.
"Alana! Tell me. Now!" I said
She looked at me and opened her mouth but then closed it again. She looked as if she was thinking about how she was going to tell me whatever it is she wanted to tell me. I looked at her impatiently waiting  for her to just spit it out.
"Terrence literally just kissed me." She finally said
The moment I processed what she just said I felt all the blood boil. I was pissed and it's not even over Alana it's because he's playing games with Zara. Okay it's also about Alana too but most importantly he's fucking over my child.
"What happened? I asked before lashing out.
"I went to check on Avery and I was sitting there and I guess he came back there and he started apologizing about today and then telling me how he still wanted me and then grabbed my face and kissed me." Alana said in one breath
"Did you kiss him back?"
"No. I didn't want him to kiss me."
I looked at her and then just nodded. I was debating on how I should punch Terrence without getting stopped. I looked over at Terrence and then looked towards where Levi was sitting. Yeah I can definitely get two hits in before Levi stops me. I sipped my beer and then walked past Alana with my eyes locked on Terrence. Alana grabbed my arm but I quickly pulled away from her. I didn't need her to say shit else to me if she knows what's good for her. I heard her saying my name but I blocked her out. I just wanted blood at this point. Every calming mechanism that I had went out the window.
"You fucking piece of shit!" I yelled before I punched Terrence dead in the jaw.
"Dad! Why did you hit him?" Zara cried
"CHANDLER! What the fuck!" Levi screamed before coming towards me and yanking me away from Terrence. I moved from Levi and went back to Terrence who was now standing up.
"You need to leave my daughter the fuck alone!"
"Chandler come here!" Alana yelled
"Alana right now it might be best if you stop fucking talking to me!"
"Alana don't." Levi said to her.
"I'm not leaving her. I like her a lot." Terrence said
"How you like her but you-"
"CHANDLER STOP!" Alana yelled interrupting me. I see what she's doing so I just stopped. She was protecting Zara's feelings as always.
"Don't fucking tell me to stop! I told your dumbass that I didn't want him over here in the first fucking place but you didn't listen now look at what happened. You keep pushing my fucking limit!" I said getting in Alana's face. Alana backed up away from me and Levi stood between us.
"Dad? Why are you so mad?"Zara asked  hearing Zara talked made me calm down the moment I looked into her big brown eyes. But not enough to stay in this fucking house. I gotta get the fuck out of here before I do something stupid.
"I just don't like him ZoZo. He's not worth your time." I said looking Terrence in his eyes. He knew I knew what happened between him and Lana so he was just standing there. He knew he was wrong so he didn't even try to fight with me he was just hoping I wasn't gonna say anything to Zara. I'm not going to say anything but the truth will come out eventually it always does.
"Daddy he's a sweet person if you would actually take the time to get to know him. I like him and I wanna see where this goes."
"Hmmm okay. Get him out of here Zara." I said before walking out the door and to my car.
"Aye Chandler wait up" i heard Levi said from behind me.
"You got weed?" I asked him
"Always. You smoking again?"
"I have to. Alana pissing me off Terrence pissing me off. I'm just I need to drive." I said as I got in the car.
I drove away from Alana's house and to the nearest bar. Levi didn't say anything he was just right there for the ride and I was glad that he was because I need to vent.
"So you gone tell me what the fuck happen?" Levi asked
"Terrence kissed Alana." I said as I downed my shot. I wanted to get drunk drunk tonight.
"Did you catch them?"
"No. She fucking ran to me and told me how she didn't want him to do it." I said taking another shot.
Levi looked at me like I was crazy and I looked at him with the same face. I know he's going to want to lecture me but I don't want to hear it but he's going to do it anyways.
"Well why are you mad at Alana for?" Levi asked
"Cause. She just ugggh she makes me go crazy."
"So you're mad at her for no fucking reason? That's what I'm hearing."
I ordered five more shots and threw them back to back. Whiskey is my favorite and it's always here when I need it. I motioned for the bartender to come here. She was a cute girl probably thirty. Nice blond hair, big boobs, cute grey eyes , tattoos covered her body. Shit this girl is hot.I've never liked white girls but she's the type I'll fuck.
"Hey sexy what's your name?" I asked
"I'm Clara. What's yours?" She said as she bent over to show off her boobs. I can see Levi shaking his head at me.
"I'm Chandler. Listen instead of bringing me a bunch of shots. Can I just gave a bottle of Jack Daniels?"
"Can I get your number?" She asked leaning close to me.
I chuckled and couldn't help but to look down at her boobs. I'm more of an ass man but boobs are nice and hers are nice and big. Like two cantaloupes in a shirt. I moved my face closer to hers and then grabbed the bottle from her hands.
"Maybe." I said as I quickly kissed her on the lips.
She blushed at me and went away to go tend to her other customers.
"Seriously?" Levi said to me
"What?" I wiped the bottle top off and put it up to my lips and started to drink it. I was now feeling the liquor and relaxing.
"Cheating on the girl you fought so hard to get!"
"Why do you care about Alana so much? Do you like her or something?" I asked him.
"No. She's a nice girl that's all."
"You don't think I know that! I'm just having a little fun I'm not getting that bitch my number."
I got up to go to the bathroom and the moment I stood up I felt the liquor. I was hot in the face and my vision was blurry but I was okay. I walked into the bathroom and I felt someone behind me.
"What are you doing in here?" I asked the bartender.
"Just wanting to give you something." She said walking up to me. She grabbed at my zipper and unzipped my pants and got down on her knees. She had my dick in her hand and just looked at it.
"Well? It's not gonna suck itself." I said as I grabbed her head and pushed it towards my dick. I closed my eyes and exhale the moment she started sucking. It wasn't the best head I've ever gotten but she was okay.
"Chandler? Come on we need to-." Levi said and stopped in his tracks when he saw shit what's her name? Cindy? Chloe? Clarissa? Fuck I don't know on her knees. I started laughing and pulled my pants up and walked out of the bathroom. My hair was all over the place and my cheeks where hella red. I ran my hands through my hair and sat down. Shit I'm drunk and Levi is under the influence. How the fuck are we getting home?
"Call your girl." Levi said as if he was reading my mind.
"Where's my phone?"
"In your pocket. Fucking idiot." Levi said as he took a two shots of the Jack Daniels.
I grabbed my phone and scrolled down to Alana's name. My head was now pounding. I am not as young as I used to be I can't drink like I used too.
"What do you want Chandler?" She said as she picked up on the third ring.
"Baby. I'm drunk can you come get me?" I asked
I heard her groan into the phone and some shuffling so I knew she was climbing out of bed. I can hear her mumbling and cussing me out as she grabbed Avery and her keys.
"Text me the address and I'll be there."
"Okay."
I texted her the address and sat back and waited. Out the corner of my eyes I can see uhhh shit I don't know  Clarke looking at me. I don't what she want but I don't have time to deal with her. I just wanted to get home take a shower and take my old ass to bed. Fifteen minutes later I got a text from Alana that she was outside. Levi and I stumbled out of the bar laughing and slowly walked to Alana's car.
"Seriously? Are you two fucking serious?" Alana fussed
"Hey sexy. Come here" i said. I grabbed Alana and grabbed a handful of ass. Yeah this is ass right here. I kissed her neck and she pushed me off of her.
"Get in the fucking car! I can't believe y'all two are drunk. Got me out here driving twenty fucking minutes away with our baby at fucking midnight!" Alana yelled
She looks so sexy when she's mad. Her head bobbing around and her finger waving around in the air. Her hair was in a bun and she had a few stray hair flying around her face. Her lips are so soft and plump I just wanted to kiss her again but I didn't. I looked down and say that she had a tank top on and her nipples was poking through it and her shorts were really short and I could see her pussy imprint. I licked my lips and just nodded I wasn't listening to anything that she was saying.
"Sorry Alana." Levi said to her
"Fuck you! Fuck both of y'all." Alana said as she pulled off from the parking lot and towards our home. I sat back and felt like the world was spinning and I just couldn't get it to stop.
"Chandler I cant believe that you not only punched Terrence then you got mad at me for no reason at all and then left and got fucking drunk." Alana said pushing on me.
"Mmmm stop that. I'm sorry okay. Can we just go in the house and sleep?" I asked
"Yeah you can find yourself in the spare room. Fucking sick of this temper of yours."
"THEN STOP DOING DUMB SHIT!" I screamed waking up Avery and making him cry.
"Chandler Jesus calm the fuck down!" Levi said
"Chandler you know what. Tomorrow morning you can pack your shit and either go back to Mon or go stay with Levi I'm sick of you!" Alana said as she got out the car and grabbed Avery who was drifting back to sleep. I got out the car and stumbled into the house and walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. The moment the water hit my skin I could feel myself sobering up. I still felt like the world was spinning but it wasn't as bad as beforehand. After showering I saw that Alana was sleeping. Even though she said she wanted me to sleep in the spare room again tonight I got in bed with her and pulled her close to me.
"You know you can give me some half ass sex because I fucked up." I said making Alana laugh
"Lazy side booty?" Alana said turning to look at me.
"I'll take it." I said
Alana laughed and rolled her eyes at me then turned back around so I can position myself inside her. I slid inside her and got my lazy side booty. Afterwards I fell asleep and was awaken from Alana's phone going off. I got up and went to check it and saw five messages from Terrence.
Terrence: I meant what I said earlier Alana
Terrence: he doesn't deserve me it's gonna be me at the end of the aisle
Terrence: you will have my last name!!!
Terrence: i love you and I know you love me i won't stop until you're mine.
I read everything he was sending her and screenshot it and sent it to myself. I'm gonna get him out of all our lives once and for all.