Chapter 40

Chandler
I don't know why but I am getting a funny feeling about Alana. Something isn't sitting right with me and I can't put my finger on it. All I know is she's been acting hella weird for the past week and half.  We haven't even had sex either and every time I ask her why not she says "I just don't feel good" and then goes the other way from me.
"Alana come on girl! It's been a week and I haven't gotten any, did I do something wrong?" I asked as I tried to pull her into the shower with me.
"No you didn't do anything, you've been amazing I'm just not in the mood right now! Tomorrow I promise." She said pulling away from me
"You said that all this week. Look talk to me. What's going on?"
"Nothing baby. Ugh come on let's get in the shower!"
Alana took off her clothes and stepped into the shower with her arms folded across her chest. This bitch!
"Nah, gone get out. I'm not trynna force you into giving me some ass. I can get in for Mon of something" I said to piss her off.
"Touch that bitch and see what happens to you. I'm not Mon I'll gladly fuck you up and kill you!" Alana screamed at me as she tried to get out of the shower. I laughed at her and grabbed and pulled her close to me and started kissing all on over her neck and then down to her boobs.
"Mmmm Chandler don't stop kissing me." Alana softly moaned
"Oh now you want some." I laughed as I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I propped one of me legs up on the side of the shower so I can get in deep and slowly entered her. Alana head automatically fell back and arched her back a little. I slowly moved her body up and Alana would slide back down on my dick. We repeated that pace until Alana grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back and started to suck on my neck.
"Shit baby!" I grunted
Alana stopped kissing on my neck and hopped off me and got down on her knees and started sucking. I felt like Alana mouth was low key a vacuum the way she was sucking and sucking on my dick. She took me out of her mouth and started to massage my dick while looking me in my eyes.
"You like that baby?" Alana moaned
"Mhmm. Yeah" I said. I could barely talk what she was doing to me had me going crazy.
"I love you Chandler." Alana said as she took me all the way to the back of her throat.
"Mmmm you too baby. I love you too."I said as I picked her back up and pushed my dick all the way into her. Alana moaned and started rubbing over my back. I pushed her into the wall making sure she couldn't move and started to move in a fast pace. Alana was moaning and screaming at the top of her lungs from the force and I started kissing her so she wouldn't wake up Avery.
"Chandler don't stop! Shit I'm about to cum!" Alana moaned. Her legs started shaking and her grip on me was giving out so I made sure my arms was secured around her as I continued my fast and hard thrust.
"Oh fuck baby! I'm close too!" I moaned
"Shit shit SHIT! Aaah fuck Chandler!"
I slammed into her one more time before I almost collapsed in the shower. Feeling my legs shaking as I slid Alana down off me.
"Damn baby. That was good." I said. Alana was sitting on the shower floor right next to me and had her head laying on my shoulder. I moved her hair out of her face and grabbed her face and kissed her.
"Shit i know. Now I'm tired and ready for a nap." Alana said
I got up from the floor and grabbed Alana from the floor and started washing her body off as she did the same for me. Even though we both are single we have been doing couple shit. I know from time to time she's talking to Terrence on the phone but it's nothing I'm concerned about.
"Go take a nap and I'll take Avery with me to my house."
"Why you going over there for?" She said with a scrunched you face.
I don't know why she acting like this but she doesn't have anything to worry about. I am completely over Mon and I don't want anything from her except my last name back.
"Girl, I have things over there that I want. I'm just going over there and getting it. Then afterwards she said she had something important to talk to me about."
"The only thing she needs to do is take her ass back to Memphis. Ain't no reason for her to be here anymore." Alana said
"She got Mariah. That mean if she goes so does my babygirl and I don't want her gone."
"Oh yeah I forgot."Alana grunted a little and then got out the shower.
I followed her out of the shower and then saw that my phone had a twelve text notifications from Monica. I looked up at Alana and saw that she had put her robe on and went to get Avery ready for me.
Monica: When are you coming?
Monica: I think Levi and Alana are sleeping together.
Monica: I have proof. I want to show you in person.
Me: what the fuck are you talking about? I'll be there in ten minutes.
She really starting to get on my nerves but I hope what she's saying isn't true. I don't know what I'll do if it was. I don't want to hurt Alana and I just made amends with Levi. He wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our friendship and I know Alana wouldn't want drama Chandler. We will see by the end of this night. Feeling myself get angry I got up and went to the closet. I didn't want to trip over nothing.
"Baby. I gotta get going." I said as I quickly got dressed
"Okay. Avery has been fed and changed and ready to see his sister." Alana said to me.
I looked at her and just nodded my head. I'm already angry and she probably didn't even do anything. All I know was I wanted to leave the house before it caused a horrible fight between us.
"What's wrong baby?" Alana asked
" nothing just I'm really ready for this divorce to be done and over with."
"Me too! I'll be glad when you're single single."
"I am single." I said as I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.
I grabbed Avery and put him in the car and drove to my old house. Hmmm I need to buy me and Alana a house once all of this is over. Knowing Alana it's gonna be hard because this girl is picky about housing. Not even ten minutes later I was in my driveway. I got Avery out of the car and walked into my house. I felt like such an outsider walking into this house. I mean I've almost had this house for a year and probably only slept here twenty times. Zara walked into the living room and took Avery with her upstairs to play with Mariah.
"Hey baby how are you?" Monica said walking into the living room and hugging me from behind.
"Umm wassup with you?" I said. I was shocked when I saw Mon dressed in some sexy ass lingerie and two wine glasses in her hands. I stood there for a second and admire the view but then quickly came back to my senses.
"I've missed you. How's Alana?" She asked as she sat way too close to me.
"She's good. You know why I'm here, I wanna see some proof." I said as I scooted over into the other seat.
Monica chuckled a little bit and threw her phone at me. I picked it up and saw a video of Levi walking into Alana's house. Then about thirty minutes later he walked right back out. I looked at the date in the time stamp and saw that it was the day we were all meeting up to watch the game.
"This doesn't show anything. He could have came over and was looking for me." I said
"Oh scroll over there's more." Monica said as she put her wine glass up to her mouth.
I started reading and was hot all over. I was ready to kill as I read some of the texts between them. Some of it saying how Levi couldn't wait to do it again and how he wish he hit raw.
"I made sure to unsave her number so you know it's really her. See Levi came over a couple of days ago and left his phone unlocked as he ran to his car and look at what I came across." She said as she threw back the other cup of wine. I was heated as fuck but I wasn't going to give Mon the satisfaction of seeing it. I felt my phone ding and I knew it was from Alana so I took it out and read it. Yup it's from her.
"I gotta go. ZARA BRING AVERY DOWN!" I screamed up the stairs.
I grabbed Avery from Zara and ran out the house and sped home. I saw that Avery was smacking on his hands so I knew he was ready for something to eat. I got out the car and headed straight to Alana and gave her Avery.
"He's hungry" i said as I walked out of the room and outside. I snagged one of Zara's blunts cause I needed it. I sat outside for ten minutes and smoked until I saw Alana come outside. I looked at her and rolled my eyes at her.
"What's your problem?" She said with her hands on her hips.
"None."
"Chandler!" Alana screamed as she pushed on me.
I grabbed her arm and pushed her back away from me.
"Alana don't fucking try me right now! I'll talk to you when I'm ready but right now I'm pissed so I advices you to go in the house and LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!" I yelled
Alana stomped in the house and slammed the door. I sat back and was just in deep thought. She did say she was single but out of all people she chose Levi. I wouldn't have really been mad if it was Terrence. I smoked the rest of the blunt and then went into the house. I saw Alana on the phone and I just stood there debating my next move.
"Alana get off the phone please!"
"Oh now you wanna talk to me.!" Alana said to me. She rolled her eyes at me and then turned back to her conversation. "Anyways girl like I was saying-"
I grabbed the phone from her and threw it towards the wall. Her phone broke into pieces and she got up screaming.
"ARE YOU OUT IF YOUR FUCKING MIND! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Alana yelled at me.
"DID YOU FUCK HIM?"
"Who?"
"You know who!"
"No I don't!" Alana said
She looked so worried to talk to me. She couldn't sit still she just looked guilty.
"Levi. Did you fuck him?"
"What! No!" Alana said now backing away from me.
I started to walk up on her and she continued to back away.
"Why you moving back?" I said as I grabbed her
"Chandler stop! You're scaring me."
"Good. Now answer my question."
"I did!" Alana said now with tears in her eyes.
"AND YOU STILL FUCKING LYING TO ME!"
"Okay! Im sorry."
"Why?" I asked
She looked at me now shaking. I already had my answer. Before I knew it my hand was in the air and I threw a punch over Alana's head. She scrunched down on the floor crying and pleading that I don't hit her.
"Chandler calm down!"
"CALM DOWN YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? No you fucked up!"
Alana started screaming as she ran towards her room and I was right behind her. I was hot I wanted blood. I pushed her down on the bed and put my hands around her throat. She started scratching and hitting me trying to get me to stop choking her. I couldn't let up I wanted to see her in pain but then I heard Avery crying. I stopped choking her and got up and went into his room and calmed him down  and left out the house. I had to walk away I needed to leave before I seriously hurt her.
"Chandler baby please I'm so sorry don't leave! Please don't go!" Alana screamed as she grabbed me.
"Get off of me! I can't be in the same house as you! HOW COULD YOU?" I said now crying. I have done nothing but try to show her that I'm serious about her.
"I didn't fuck him! We only talked about it but nothing ever happened!! Please believe me!" Alana had my hand and was holding on tightly. Fuck this is pulling on my heartstrings. I can't even be mad I've done worse to her but it's the principle of it all.
"Alana go in the house!"
"Please say you're coming back home." Alana said
"Go in the house!" I said pointing towards the house
"Say it!"
"I'll see." I said as I got in my car and sped off towards the direction Levi was staying. I grabbed my phone and called him.
"Wassup Chandler?"
"I need you to tell me the truth."
"About what?" Levi asked
"I'll tell you when I get there."
"Chandler I don't like the tone of your voice."
"Me either." I said.
I'm going to find out the truth tonight. I can't believe she did something like this to me. I guess I have to be crazy Chandler again.