Chapter 36

Alana
"ALANA OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!!" Chandler screamed as he pounded on the door.
"No. I can't let you hurt him!"
I held on to the door as Chandler kept on pounding and pounding on it. I've never been more scared in my life his blue eyes went dark the moment Monica dropped that bomb on him. I also couldn't stop shaking and crying because I could hear the hurt in Chandler's voice.
"Let him in. If he wants to fight then so be it." Levi said from behind me. I turned and faced him and searched his face for answers. I could see in his face that he also didn't want this secret to get out either.
"How long did you know?" I asked Levi
"Since she announced that she was pregnant. I asked her about the timing but she said that I wasn't the dad. I knew that she was lying but I didn't want to upset Chandler anymore than I already had."
"And you never tried to get a DNA test? Like you just forgot all about Zara possibly being yours."
"I wanted one but again Monica didn't let me. I don't think she's mine though, she looks so much like Chandler."
He's right. Zara looked like a biracial female version of Chandler. She has his nose, his big eye shape, they even had the same birthmark behind their ear. But that doesn't mean anything. Zara also had the same color brown eyes as Levi, she's skinny just like him,before she dyed her hair it was the same black,and they have the same seafood allergy. She's literally both of them in one person.
"I can't believe this I don't want him to hurt you over drunken mistakes." I said crying
Levi walked up to me and hugged me. I could feel him breathing hard and I could tell that he was so nervous about everything. He cupped my chin and pulled my face up to look at him. He nervously smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders.
"I knew one day someone would put the timing together and I would have to face him one day. I can handle him" Levi said
"He's going to kill you." I said
"No he won't. Well Alana open the door.." Levi said looking at me.
"You sure?"
"Yeah what's the worse that can happen. Also." Levi leaned down and kissed me. I was taken aback because this wasn't the perfect timing for him to do something like this. I leaned into his mouth more but then pulled back. He smiled at me and then opened his bedroom door.
"Well Chandler. I'm here do your worse."
I ran towards Zara who had tears running down her face and hugged her. She was pleading with Chandler to not do something stupid. We both were praying that Chandler just let it go but I know he won't.
"How could you?" Chandler asked in a soft tone.
"I'm sorry. It just happened I don't have an explanation."
Chandler looked at him and started laughing to himself. I could see his veins poking out of his head and neck. He was livid. Chandler then reached behind him and had a gun aimed towards Levi. I gasped so hard and ran towards Chandler. My dad tried to grab me but I pushed past him and stood in between Chandler and Levi. The gun was right above my head. I was so scared but I wasn't going to lose him over something stupid. I needed Chandler and so does Avery.
"Alana move!"
"No. Chandler think." I said grabbing his arms
"I am thinking. I should have shot him twenty years ago. Move Alana! I'm not gonna ask again."
"Let him shoot me. Alana please get out of the way."
I turned and looked at my dad. He didn't know what to do either. He was trying to shield Zara and my mom just Incase chandler does shoot.
" Baby I'm gonna say this one more time. Fucking move! Why are you protecting him?" Chandler asked now looking down at me.
"I'm protecting you idiot! You always trying to fight your way out of it before using your words to talk about problems.Think about your kids shit think about me! What are we going to do without you?" I asked looking him directly in his eyes.
I see my dad out the corner of my eyes telling me to keep him talking. I motioned for Levi to back away from Chandler as I tried to calm him down.
"ALANA! GO!" Levi said
"GO ALANA! Do what he says!" Chandler said
"I SAID NO! I need you!" I screamed at him.
Chandler face soften up as he exhaled and then my dad bum rushed Chandler. He wrestled him to the and took the gun out of his hand. Chandler was telling my dad to let him go but my dad wasn't budging he was trying to take the gun from him.
"Give me the gun Chandler!" My dad said
"Just let me go and I'll do anything you want me too."
"Be careful so the gun won't go off" my mom said to them.
My dad and Chandler were wrestling on the floor when all of the sudden two shots went off. A sharp pain went through side as I fell to the floor. I quickly grabbed my side and saw blood all over my hand. I don't know if it's the adrenaline but I couldn't feel a thing. I turned and saw that Chandler was laying on the ground unresponsive and Levi holding his shoulder bleeding.
"DAAAAAAD!!!" Zara screeched
"OH SHIT CHANDLER!" I said as I tried to crawl to him.
"Alana no sit still you're bleeding a lot." My mom yelled at me
"I gotta see if he's okay. I'm fine I think I just been grazed." I said
"SIT STILL NOW!" My mom yelled
I crawled to Chandler completely ignoring my mom. I struggled to get towards him but eventually I got to him. He was shot in his stomach. Quickly panicking I started to slap him but he wasn't responding to me.
"Baby, baby,baby please! Don't do this to me please! Wake up! WAKE UP DAMMIT!!" I screamed
"Alana. He might be." My mom said
"No! Shut up don't say that Ma."
"We gotta call for an ambulance!" My dad yelled.
My mom quickly went to find a phone and call for paramedics. I slapped him again but still nothing. I started crying and screaming fearing for the worse. I grabbed his hand and started to check his pulse. I laid my head down on him and listened for a heartbeat.
"He's breathing but slowly it sounds like he's got blood or something in there. Also this head wound we need to hurry. Now!" I screamed
I started shivering and my vision was blurred a little but I didn't care. Ten minutes later the paramedics came and quickly took Chandler to the hospital.
"Take her too." My dad said to them
**********************************************
After three hours of getting stitched back together I was exhausted. Emotionally and physically. I couldn't believe that Chandler hated Levi enough to try and kill him. Zara went and asked them to do the DNA testing for them and I couldn't wait to find out if Chandler isn't her father.
"Hey. How are you feeling?" Zara said
"I'm tired and I hurt" i said
"Yeah I bet. Our dads shot you."
We both laughed and then I looked at Zara. She may be laughing but I can see that she's worried. Worried about Chandler dying and worried about him not being her dad. Chandler bled out so much that it caused him to go into shock and they had to revive him twice. Luckily once they brought him back the second time he stabilized but he's still out of it. To say I'm freaking out is an understatement I can't imagine him dying on me. Thinking about everything happening I broke down.
"He's going to be okay Lana. Don't worry." Zara said as she hugged me
"I know it. He's too stubborn to die." I said
We laughed again and then someone knocked on my door. Zara saw that it was Levi and instantly rolled her eyes.
"Hey." Levi said walking into my room.
"Hi. How are you feeling?"
"I'm good. What about you?"
"I'm hanging in there." I said
"I'm going to go check on my dad." Zara said as she walked up out of my room. Now knowing what she knows about Levi she hates his guts. She won't talk to him or she barely looks at him.
"She hates me." Levi chuckle nervously
"Well you kinda fucked up her life."
"Yeah I did. I'm sorry about all of that though."
"You shouldn't be apologizing to me apologize to her not me."
Levi nodded his head and then sat down at the end of my bed. He rubbed his hands through his hair and then smiled at me. I wanted to ask him about that kiss but it looks like he has a lot on his mind. Plus I think I had my fill of drama tonight.
"I want another kiss you know." Levi said shocking the hell out of me
"What? Why? You don't know me."
"you're kinda hot."
"I'm no ones revenge and y'all are too old to be going back and forth like that." I said already knowing why he wants to do that.
"It's not about revenge. I mean why not. You said you were single." Levi said shrugging his shoulders at me.
"You said you don't like women my age."
"I don't but we can make something work."
Levi leaned into me and grabbed my face and kissed me. His lips were so soft and warm. I stuck my tongue down his throat as he put his hand in my hair and lighting tugged my hair pulling my head back.
"I can't wait to make you scream." He said into my ears.
I closed my eyes as he continued to kiss on my ears. He let go of my hair and started massaging my boobs.
"HE'S AWAKE- ooooh" Zara said as she ran back in my room but stopped once she saw what was going on. I froze when I saw her make eye contact with me but she smiled and shook her head at me.
"Take me to see him."
Zara grabbed a wheelchair and rolled me out of the room.
"I want to know what happened in there." Zara laughed
"I'll tell you later."
"Oh boy what a night." I said to myself