Part two Chapter 1

I COULDN'T LEAVE IT WHERE IT WAS lol too many unanswered questions.

Alana
I'm laying in bed after the party and I can't stop thinking about what Zara told me. I had too many questions and no answers. I couldn't fucking sleep it was too much I wanted to walk to the guest room and bombard her with questions but Terrence is in there as well. Ugh I need to talk to someone about this.
"Chandler!" I whispered. Chandler rolled over and kissed me before getting on top of me.
"Mmmm give me five minutes baby then I'll give you what you want I'm tired." Chandler said kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me.
"No i really need to talk to you about something."
Chandler sat up and cut the lamp on so he could look at me. Seeing him here naked made me almost forget what I wanted to talk about but I really needed to get this off my chest. Chandler tapped my leg to get my attention and I looked up at him. Zara is definitely going to kill me if she found out that I told but whatever.
"About what?if it's about the baby thing then I told you no more and you said you were fine with it."Chandler said
"No it's not about that and I will get my little girl from you! If I tell you this you have to promise me that you won't get mad and that you won't freak out" i said
"Why will this make me mad?" Chandler asked before getting out the bed and putting on pants.
"Because your name is Chandler." I said. Chandler chuckled at what I said then he grabbed me by my waist. "What are you trying to tell me?"
"Okay. You might wanna sit down for this." I said
"Stop stalling Alana."
"Fine."
"I'm waiting." Chandler said in an annoyed tone.
"Fine so Zara's baby might not be Terrence's baby it might be his son's baby." I said
Chandler eyes got wide and then he looked at me confused. I waited for him to have some type of reaction but he just sat there thinking about what I said.
"And how do you know this?" Chandler asked
"She might have told me all if this during the party."
"Oooooh so that's why y'all were whispering in the corner." Chandler said. He nodded his head then grabbed my face to kiss me. I opened my mouth wider to deepen the kiss.
"Don't say shit Chandler and I mean it!" I said in between kisses
"Mhmmm"
"Chandler! I mean it!" I said throwing my head back.
"Yeah. Sure i won't" Chandler said while taking my robe off.
Chandler got down on his knees when all of the sudden our door burst open. "Daddy what are you doing?" Christian asked. I quickly pushed Chandler away grabbing my robe in the process.I turned around and saw Christian and Aidan holding each other hands looking really confused.
"Your mom hurt her leg so I was looking at and kissed it to make it better." Chandler said
"Why are you naked mommy?" Aidan asked
"I just got out the shower baby. Anyways why are y'all up? It's 3 am." I said changing the subject
"I'm hungry" Christian said
"And my tummy hurt."
Here they go. They always have some crazy excuse to sleep in the bed with us. Chandler laughed and looked at me then I looked at him waiting for them to ask the question.
"Can we sleep with y'all?" They asked at the same time.
"No." Chandler quickly said
"Chandler! They can sleep with us." I said hitting Chandler before picking up Christian and taking him downstairs to eat something light. Chandler grabbed Aidan and we all went downstairs. The twins were talking our heads off as we walked to the kitchen and the only thing I can think was for them to shut up and go back to bed.
"We shouldn't feed them right now they can wait until the morning" Chandler whispered
"But I'm hungry now daddy" Christian whined
"Yeah I'm hungry too daddy.. and not for food" i said
Chandler smiled at me and smacked my butt before we walked all the way into the kitchen.
"Daddy you don't hit mommy" Avery said from behind.
"Seriously is everyone up?" I asked
I clicked on the light to the kitchen and saw Levi in the kitchen in his knees with some random lady sitting in one of the chairs moaning.
"Are you kidding me Levi!" Chandler yelled
Levi jumped up from his spot and the lady looked horrified. I quickly turned the kids the other way and I heard Chandler and Levi going back and forth. I couldn't stop laughing because that was the same woman that Levi showed the picture of when me and Chandler was going through the sex video fiasco.
"What was uncle Levi doing to his lady friend?" Avery asked
"Nothing sweetheart he probably lost something"
"In her pussy?" Christian asked
"Who taught you that word!" I yelled
"What word?" Chandler asked
"Daddy says pussy all the time" Christian said shrugging his shoulders and walking away like nothing happened.
I glared at Chandler who couldn't stop laughing and just walked away from him. I'm so ready for bed and I'm ready for these kids to go to sleep. I decided that everyone was getting a bowl of cereal and then it was bed time.
"So Levi what is her name?" I asked
"Melanie" Levi said
"Same girl? Damn you thinking about settling down again?" Chandler asked
"I mean she's cool she is fine as fuck too."Levi said
"Yeah she's cute and she looks like mommy." Avery said
"You think so? I don't think she does." Levi said looking at me.
He was looking at me weirdly and I just looked at him too. I don't know why he's staring at me like that and I'm not about to ask. Feeling a bit weird I walked towards the living room and saw Terrence outside on the phone. At this hour? I mean I know Terrence now owns two restaurants of his own but he ain't handling to business at this hour. I tiptoed my way to the window and quietly listened.
"Yeah I was going to call you sooner but I couldn't.. she was with me the whole time...How did you expect me to just disappear Yasmine?...what do you mean?... no I do wanna be with you but she's pregnant with my child...I gotta go!" Terrence said hanging up the phone. I walked towards the door and yanked it open.
"Who was that?!" I asked him
"Work." Terrence said pushing past me.
"That ain't sound like work to me.. sounds like you and your ex wife are sneaking around behind my girl back!" I quietly yelled
"You ain't hear shit! So don't start shit. You don't know what you're talking about."
"I know what I heard!"
"Okay you want to hurt her? She's pregnant with my child and you wanna tell her what you heard right now?" Terrence asked
"You never loved her! You been playing her this whole time!" I yelled. I pushed him back towards the door so no one heard us. I looked behind me before turning my attention back on him. I will definitely kill him for hurting Zara. Stupid ass!
"I did love her.. but i don't know if I'm in love with her." Terrence admitted
"Then leave her! She will be fine she can find someone better than you!"
"I'm not leaving her. She doesn't need to know"
"Just no good. First you use her to get to me then you do this shit! Woooow." I said before the light cut on.
"What are y'all doing whispering in the dark?" Levi asked
"Nothing." We both said. Still glaring at each other. Neither one of us said anything we just looked at each other. Levi looked back and forth at us before walking back upstairs.
"Tell her!" I said
"No!" Terrence said through gritted teeth.
I stormed off tired of the conversation and saw all three of my kids past out at the kitchen table with Chandler sitting there looking at them.
"Told you that they didn't need any food." Chandler said to me.
"Well they were hungry.." i said. I kissed his lips making him smile. Chandler picked me up and took me towards the living room on the couch and sat me on top of him. I slowly grind my hips on him deepening the kiss.
"Mmm baby what where you and Terrence talking about?" Chandler said before pulling down his pants.
"Nothing just small talk.." I said
"Don't lie to me." Chandler said grabbing my face and kissing me. His hands moved down to my throat and lightly squeezing. I pulled back from him checked on the kids and lift my robe up for him. Chandler gestured for me to sit on his dick so I quickly did. Who knows we got kids so we have to be fast some days. I slowly slid down on him as he bounced me back up moaning with every thrust.
"You're not telling me something.." Chandler whispered before biting down on my neck. I moaned loudly then readjusted myself on my feet to slid down. I'm trying my best to make him forget what's going on but this man won't forget. I thought forgetfulness came with the old age. I chuckled to myself and started bouncing and rocking on him. Chandler grip started to slip so I knew I had him right where I want him to be. I continued rocking and grinding making his eyes roll to the back of his head.
"Mmmm fuck Lana I know what you're doing and right now I'm going to let it go." Chandler said picking me up and walking up the stairs.
"What about the kids?" I asked kissing his neck.
"They know where their rooms are or they will most likely move to the couch. They will be fine"
Chandler bust into the room and laid me down on the bed spreading my legs wider. He got down on his knees and here comes little feet..
"Mommy daddy why you leave us?" Avery asked "why is the door locked?" Christian asked. I heard the doorknob turning.
"Ugh I swear ima kill these kids." Chandler said putting on his pants and opened the door. "Y'all are too old to be sleeping in our beds"
"Daddy we're only four" Aidan said running towards the bed and getting in it with his twin right behind him. I looked at Avery waiting for him to get in the bed but he didn't .
"Avery aren't you getting in bed with us?" I asked
"No. I only came to make sure they made it here. Night mommy night daddy."
"Night buddy." Chandler said
I was cuddled up with the twins and Chandler got in the bed behind me. He pulled me closer to him and we all laid down to go to sleep. But of course I couldn't sleep not because of the situation with Zara but because I'm getting kicked all over. The twins snoring in my face and Chandler snoring in my ears behind me. I was annoyed. I slid out of then bed and went downstairs and saw Levi in the kitchen eating.
"You still awake?" Levi asked
"Yeah. My bed has been invaded" i said laughing
"Yeah i don't miss those days at all. Well i guess my grandchildren climbs in my bed now so it's the same."
I laughed again and saw that Levi was just looking at me weirdly. I ignored the way he looked at me and went and grabbed a bottle of water.
"You know Alana it's something I need to say to you but please don't think bad about it. I'm not going to do anything about it but I kinda just want it off my chest." Levi said scaring me.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"Okay.. so... I'm in love with you.. i think.. well maybe I'm just infatuated with you.... i don't know it's weird."
"What?!" I yelled
"Don't get weird on me I'm not gonna do anything about it. I just thought you should know."
"O-okay so thanks I guess." I said. I didn't know what to say or how to react what he said to me. I mean I figured he had some type of feelings for me I've kinda see it but hearing him say it is weird. I mean it doesn't matter I'm in love with Chandler and I'm happy where I am.
"Well good night Lana." Levi said he walked up to me and kissed my forehead before walking back upstairs. I ran back upstairs and saw that Chandler wasn't in bed anymore. I walked around and Chandler pulled me into the bathroom.
"I'm not finish with you." Chandler whispered before closing the door. I smiled and gave the old man what he wants. Aaaaah what would be my life if something didn't happen. Why did he have to tell me that?
"We also need to talk about Serena." Chandler said throwing me out of my thoughts.
"Fuck that bitch!" I yelled
And here we go!